• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gentleman is a clever DRSE infiltrate...

Which DRSE is Gentleman in disguise?

• Gears McGilf - sneaky china-based reprobate. Guilty!

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Das Sloot - best home gym and manbreasts. Guilty!

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • SFW - master of disguise and placebo-buster. Guilty!

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • theCaptn - I should have guessed goddamit! Guilty!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Tesla - unemployed and combover growing. Guilty!

• SilentBob - AM infiltrator and scaT eater. Guilty!

• um, that placebo hoarding jew who steals off homeless. Probably Guilty!

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
goddam those DRSEs!

Vote now to uncover Gentleman's TRUE identity!:daydream:

Where's the f*ckin poll you unjerked flacid poopstabber!?!?!

My money is on you or that headband wearing not-big Al.

This is SFW talk, I bet my left nut its him.

^ I singled this out, just for the pure fact that's epically unfunny. ^

The rest is just.....well......

Wait for it now.........

REDDICK MELTDOWN

FUNNY SHIT !!!!!

:daydream:

not so clever, even the worst comedians have more than one act. even johnnny had people reading his posts a lot longer with his shit about how to work on the inner chest etc. gentletwat has been over for days, even i stopped reading 98% of it. i did notice some serious desperation today bumping threads etc. christ john h kept people reading longer arguing the validity of kinsey.... many did. why are you outing him now if he's so awesome??? do you too sense a loss of interest? he burned out too fast to get any respect even as a troll.

IML Gear Cream!
if he is drse then he failed at whatever he was trying to do because he couldn't get by without some of the drse supporting him like a set of training wheels. :coffee:

Young kids these days with their slang! what is drse?

It's def that sneaky Jew Prince!

1267017703_chicken-rape.gif

the guy isn't clever and whoever he is needs to retire. seriously its a waste of time. i've got the guy on ignore because he is boring. I love a good argument. LW and Kelju going back and forth earlier about Kelju jacking it to underage girls is fucking awesome. i love those two. they are real people. this gentleman guy is a total fake douche looking to pick a fight. how is that entertainment? you can't manufacture a verbal argument. its like watching Congress on CNN

the guy isn't clever and whoever he is needs to retire. seriously its a waste of time. i've got the guy on ignore because he is boring. I love a good argument. LW and Kelju going back and forth earlier about Kelju jacking it to underage girls is fucking awesome. i love those two. they are real people. this gentleman guy is a total fake douche looking to pick a fight. how is that entertainment? you can't manufacture a verbal argument. its like watching Congress on CNN

:clapping:

:coffee:

its not me God Damnit!

Although notice how he leaves me off his radar for the most part? mmmhmm. :thinking:

IML Gear Cream!
p.s. its Josh

. . that sneaky fkg jew! Here I thought his absence was attributed to marketing his new attachable combover business! :paddle:

DRSE, tsk tsk Captn' You make a thread up about a trolling tool and yet you apparentely
welcome a new member into the DRSE and you bury it on page 734 of the CT. No fanfare, no threads welcomeing this new member, Just a sentence saying a new member has been accepted into your cabel and no other DRSE member even welcomed him in to your club. Pick it up Son, Lead by example. So I will be the first to congratulate Mr. Saney into the boys club. Apparently Jerked and Tan is no longer a requirement for the DRSE.

the only clever thing has been seeing 1 to 1 almost posts per view instead of 389 views and 16 posts. :dont:

DRSE, tsk tsk Captn' You make a thread up about a trolling tool and yet you apparentely
welcome a new member into the DRSE and you bury it on page 734 of the CT. No fanfare, no threads welcomeing this new member, Just a sentence saying a new member has been accepted into your cabel and no other DRSE member even welcomed him in to your club. Pick it up Son, Lead by example. So I will be the first to congratulate Mr. Saney into the boys club. Apparently Jerked and Tan is no longer a requirement for the DRSE.

You don't have to be ripped & tan. Big also counts as jerked. He's big enough and depraved enough to be DRSE. Dude's big and bulky, watches tranny pr0n, and wore a Hawaiian shirt to a job interview. What moar does he have to do to be DRSE?

You don't have to be ripped & tan. Big also counts as jerked. He's big enough and depraved enough to be DRSE. Dude's big and bulky, watches tranny pr0n, and wore a Hawaiian shirt to a job interview. What moar does he have to do to be DRSE?

He also sends his friends videos of him poking a fat PR chick in the butt with his finger . . . DRSE!~ :lol:

Saney has always been DRSE.

Back