• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

20 weeks on Ipamorelin and CJC no dac

dteran61

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Bros what can one expect after 20 weeks on these 2 peps stacked along with ECA?....... and some PH's as well......100mcg of each pep am and pm everyday

or

Weeks 1-10

Ipamorelin 100mcg in AM & PM
CJC 1295 w/o DAC 100mcg in AM and PM

Weeks 11-14
Ipamorelin 100mcg in AM & PM
CJC 1295 w/o DAC 100mcg in AM & PM
IGF1 LR3 50mcg post workout days only

Weeks 15-20
Ipamorelin 200mcg in AM & PM
CJC1295 w/o DAC 100mcg in AM & PM

Clen: start at 50mcg for at least first 2 weeks before increasing dose
T3 50mcg for first 4 weeks then up it to 75 until week 16, then taper it back to 50, then 25 for last two weeks
Yohimbe: 1/2 ml x 1-2 times daily

clen will stop working after ~2 weeks unless you combine with ketotifen. 50mcg is a small dose. I wouldn't get anything out of that but everyone is different I guess.

T3 has to be tapered below 25mcg. Your own thyroid produces ~25mcg on its own so anything at 25mcg or above will shut down its function. It's when you come back down to 25mcg of exogenous T3 that the tapering is most important. Then your thyroid will gradually return to full function as you take less and less T3.

don't know much about peps so can't advise on them.

clen will stop working after ~2 weeks unless you combine with ketotifen. 50mcg is a small dose. I wouldn't get anything out of that but everyone is different I guess.

T3 has to be tapered below 25mcg. Your own thyroid produces ~25mcg on its own so anything at 25mcg or above will shut down its function. It's when you come back down to 25mcg of exogenous T3 that the tapering is most important. Then your thyroid will gradually return to full function as you take less and less T3.

don't know much about peps so can't advise on them.

yeah im going to use ketotifen everynight 2mgs....i like that dose and makes me sleep very well......comeing down to 25 at the ends cycle is good then?

From what i know you shouldnt be using T3 without AAS you will loose hard earned muscle with fat.

Better to taper below 25mcg T3 IMO, eg. 12.5mcg/day for a bit then stop. While you take 25mcg your thyroid is still completely shut down. Why stop the exogenous T3 at 25mcg and leave yourself with a non-functioning thyroid and have to wait for it to return to normal with no help when you can taper down below 25mcg allowing partial recovery while still supplementing with T3?

Is this 100% necessary? No, you can stop at 25mcg (or any dose above that - shut down is shut down) and wait for your thyroid to become functional again and probably have no long term adverse effects but it's not the way I'd do it.

From what i know you shouldnt be using T3 without AAS you will loose hard earned muscle with fat.

This is true but he said he's running PH's too which are essentially AAS.

with this 20 week cycle...do you think I can end up messing up my thyroid???

Back