• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Trolls

jagbender

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is fucking retarded! We have these Trolls coming around hear and wasting time, like 8 hours a day of dumb shit.
It would seem logical that if we totally ignored the trolls he would have absolutly nothing to do, get bored and go pollute some other forum.

Please don't feed the trolls

this is a great idea if everyone would get on board. i had him on ignore but so many people still responded to him and quoted him it was useless. i decided to kick him in the balls till he leaves instead. if not for the retards supporting him it might work. he has got hilariously riled a few times. the huge n colorful font and the cry baby threads then he acts like he's not upset.

how many people will agree to ignore him or if not don't quote him at least so no one else sees his vile spew?

How dare you talk about my mom like that, dont talk about my momma, i fuckin love my momma,

and for 5$, you can to!!

1.jpg

^^^^^^^

bmw
just fucked your girl.

You won't be fucking anyone's girl posting terribe shit like that.

What are you a fucking 2nd grader who's been held back 10 years?

this is a great idea if everyone would get on board. i had him on ignore but so many people still responded to him and quoted him it was useless. i decided to kick him in the balls till he leaves instead. if not for the retards supporting him it might work. he has got hilariously riled a few times. the huge n colorful font and the cry baby threads then he acts like he's not upset.

how many people will agree to ignore him or if not don't quote him at least so no one else sees his vile spew?

LW, with all due respect...you're in the Anything Goes section. It's okay to be vile, lewd and ridiculous. That's what this forum is here for.

Now, show us your funbags :)

It's better than fucking your mom. I did that and she made me vomit. She's fucking repulsive.

NO inbred, she's nothing like your mother's youngest sister.

But serves you right for having sex with relatives in the dark.

Someone must have blind-folded and set your stupid ass up pretty good.

LMAO @ YOU

LW, with all due respect...you're in the Anything Goes section. It's okay to be vile, lewd and ridiculous. That's what this forum is here for.

Now, show us your funbags :)
Judge not lest ye be judged.

IML Gear Cream!
are you saying he's the idiot savant of trolling? :thinking:

sometime in the not too distant future...

Bully_revenge.gif

^^^^^random IMer : ^^^^^Gentleman
(probably LW)

Troll takes the bait

by responding to the post with no names mentioned ."genitalman" confirms
is "THE" troll

I hope people finally get the message then OK?

ABSOLUTELY NO DINNER FOR JAGBENDER'S MAMA + PAPA.

proof he signed up again under another user name

I was once here displaying all the "Swagger" that I possessed, so you got that right at least.

icon4.gif
Rules On This Board - Read Me!

We enforce the following rules:

NOTE: We use an infraction system, each infraction is worth 2 points, if you get 5 infractions (or 10 points) you are permanently banned from the board.

??? REALLY???

Troll takes the bait

proof he signed up again under another user name

??? REALLY???

Everyone knows I was Swagger you fucking failed abortion experiment.

Must suck to be that fat and that stupid. Where do you go from here?

Back