• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Incorporating FST-7 in my training!

alan84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys,
I have been reading on various forums about the FST-7 and how it helps to bring up a lagging body part. I was thinking to incorporate this style in my training, to bring up the size of my bicep and tricep because my arms compare to my chest, back and shoulders are smaller and that bothers me a lot. Currently I do a four day split, two days upper body and two days for lower body. Here is the routine:

Day one,

Bench Press
3 sets of 6-8 reps.
2-3 minutes rest between sets.
Rows
3 sets of 6-8 reps.
Incline Dumbbell Press
3 sets of 8-10 reps.
1-2 minutes rest between sets.
Lat Pull-Downs
3 sets of 8-10 reps.
Lateral Raises
2 sets of 10-12 reps.
1 minute rest between sets.
Triceps Press-Downs
2 sets of 10-12 reps.
Dumbbell Curls
2 sets of 10-12 reps.

Day 2,

Romanian Deadlifts
3 sets of 6-8 reps.
Leg Press
3 sets of 10-12 reps.
Seated Leg Curls
3 sets of 8-10 reps.
Standing Calf Raises
4 sets of 6-8 reps.
Abs
x sets of 8-15 reps.

Day 3,

Pull-Ups
3 sets of 6-8 reps.
Barbell Shoulder Press
3 sets of 6-8 reps.
Seated Cable Row
3 sets of 8-10 reps.
Dumbbell Bench Press
3 sets of 8-10 reps.
Dumbbell Flyes
2 sets of 10-12 reps.
Barbell Curls
2 sets of 10-12 reps.
Skull Crushers
2 sets of 10-12 reps.

Day 4,

Squats
3 sets of 6-8 reps.
Split Squats
3 sets of 8-10 reps.
Laying Leg Curls
3 sets of 10-12 reps.
Seated Calf Raises
4 sets of 10-12 reps.
Abs
x sets of 8-15 reps.

So i was thinking to do a FST-7 for biceps on day one with preacher machine in the end of my workout and do rope push down for tricep in the end of workout on day 3. What do you guys think? Advices are highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

the underlying purpose of fst-7 is to create hyperplasia from the use of site enhancement oils.....it really serves no real purpose for the regular trainee and will most likely lead to overtraining really fast......it's really too many sets and you'll burn out within 2 weeks

the underlying purpose of fst-7 is to create hyperplasia from the use of site enhancement oils.....it really serves no real purpose for the regular trainee and will most likely lead to overtraining really fast......it's really too many sets and you'll burn out within 2 weeks

I see, i was thinking of the overtraining part as well. Do u think I should do something different to bring out the arms, or keep my routine as it is?

Your arms are proportionately smaller because they are proportionately smaller muscles with a proportionately lower potential for growth. Everybody's arms are like this to some degree, some people are luckier than others.

The main point to take home is that your arms are more than likely completely fine in comparison to the rest of your physique, and you're just working off an unfair template of how arms should be. Bodybuilders have gigantic arms because of how the special vitamins they take alter the overall growth potential of muscle tissue.

For the natural/average/both trainee, the best way to add an inch to your arms is to put on 20lbs of bodyweight, so go squat and eat a steak and leave FST-7 to the gearheads.

Your arms are proportionately smaller because they are proportionately smaller muscles with a proportionately lower potential for growth. Everybody's arms are like this to some degree, some people are luckier than others.

The main point to take home is that your arms are more than likely completely fine in comparison to the rest of your physique, and you're just working off an unfair template of how arms should be. Bodybuilders have gigantic arms because of how the special vitamins they take alter the overall growth potential of muscle tissue.

For the natural/average/both trainee, the best way to add an inch to your arms is to put on 20lbs of bodyweight, so go squat and eat a steak and leave FST-7 to the gearheads.

Thanks Gaz, that makes a lot of sence bro.

I do agree that it can lead to over training but my understanding is its not to be used for every body part. Just the one that you want to blast into size due to genetics or plateauing. This link will help.
FST-7

I do agree that it can lead to over training but my understanding is its not to be used for every body part. Just the one that you want to blast into size due to genetics or plateauing. This link will help.
FST-7

I did spent quite a bit of time on that website, and learned a lot. It is very confusing because traditionally everyone speeks on how not to train smaller muscle groups two times a week with a lot of sets and reps! One the other hand, Hany Ramped suggested that smaller muscle groups such as bi's and tri's should be trained twise a week because he says that they are smaller muscle groups and recover very fast!! His ideas contradicts 100% with what has been informed in the bodybuilding and powerlifting society. I want to give it a try because one never knows whether it will work or not until doing it, right? My questions is can it be done the way I lay it out in the above routine? Because all of Hany's routine are body splits and I was not able to find whether I can put it in my upper workouts???!!!

Back