• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How do I get my gear tested at a lab?

ted8541

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to test some gear and post the lab results for everyone to see. Anybody know how to do this?

Do a search, this has been asked many times. Short answer, good luck finding a lab that will test a illegal drug.

Bummer

Bump..lets test..i will send you some of prods from my shop to make legit lab test!

If you don't trust the gear that much don't use it.
Plenty of sponsors on here people have used and had great results.

If you don't trust the gear that much don't use it.
Plenty of sponsors on here people have used and had great results.

This is more based on curiosity than mistrust.

For example, I want to try the DP Sustanon 350, but I can't find any information on what is in it that they call it Sustanon 350. That being said, I've still read very positive reviews. But for all I know it may be 300 mg/ml of Test E which will still give positive results. I know test is test, but I'm just curious about what test is actually in some of these companies' vials and what the actual doses are.

That's one of the great aspects of Axio Labs. They get a 3rd party lab to confirm each new batch. You can enter your batch number and see the exact dosing of your test or blend.

IML Gear Cream!
im not looking for gear.lol im looking to test some at a lab.

im not looking for gear.lol im looking to test some at a lab.

I didn't say that. I'm always looking for gear, LOL.

That being said, I've already found a great sponsor of this board and I'm very happy.

I am genuinely interested in testing some products and posting the results. It's too bad all labs don't do this per batch. Axio does it, why don't they all. I think it brings massive validity and trust to the lab and their products.

Are you telling me that if a board member randomly tested products from different labs and posted the lab report, you wouldn't want to view that report?

This is more based on curiosity than mistrust.

For example, I want to try the DP Sustanon 350, but I can't find any information on what is in it that they call it Sustanon 350. That being said, I've still read very positive reviews. But for all I know it may be 300 mg/ml of Test E which will still give positive results. I know test is test, but I'm just curious about what test is actually in some of these companies' vials and what the actual doses are.

That's one of the great aspects of Axio Labs. They get a 3rd party lab to confirm each new batch. You can enter your batch number and see the exact dosing of your test or blend.

the DP sus350 is a "testblend" and not true sustanon.....DP has never officially released the breakdown, but in my opinion i believe it's 150 test e/150 test c/50 test prop per ml.....the ingredients are BA, BB, and EO

the DP sus350 is a "testblend" and not true sustanon.....DP has never officially released the breakdown, but in my opinion i believe it's 150 test e/150 test c/50 test prop per ml.....the ingredients are BA, BB, and EO

Assuming that's right, I wonder why blend test c and test e together. Aren't they basically the same or very similar esters? They could have basically used 300mg of test C and 50mg of prop and it would have the same effect. Just thinking out loud here.

Thanks for the feedback Irish.

@ ted8541, I was not talking about u. Blaze is is talking about "Plenty of sponsors on here people have used and had great results". So like i said im not looking to buy, im looking to get it tested.

@ ted8541, I was not talking about u. Blaze is is talking about "Plenty of sponsors on here people have used and had great results". So like i said im not looking to buy, im looking to get it tested.

Ah, got ya.

Back