• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

vacation

premo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
who trains and eats clean while on vacation? im going soon and there are no gyms that o know of , also eating clean is pretty ard to do when you are on a beach all day and surrounded my fast food

who lets them selves go for a week and who carries on there lefestyle as they were at home

I let myself go

We only have one life. Drinking and eating all the shit you normally wouldnt for a week is not going to set you back much. Enjoy yourself!

here is the next dilema bro - i have had a bout 8 weeks off with a chest injury and have lost alot of muscle as it is i only started back doing light weigh and push ups last week

when on vacation I will give myself a LITTLE leeway but gen still treat life as normal
yes we only have one life and should enjoy it ..... but I find when I am eating junk not exercising and drinking too much I dont enjoy my time bc I feel like SHIT

Depends on what is available & how my time is being spent. I was recently in Miami Beach and went to a local Gold's a couple times. But it was so flippin' hot in there for us "cool Nor Cal'ers", half the workout was just from standing in the humidity. After that I just stopped worrying about it enjoyed the sun & frosty drinks w/ umbrellas. I figure hoofing it up & down Ocean Drive in 98 degree weather counts as cardio.

I do some training in the morning (bodyweight exercises and cardio) , eat a clean breakfast, and then eat whatever I want the rest of the day. I'll skip the cardio if the vacation involves hiking or something similiar.

My training consists of the following:

1. One early morning of jogging + jumping jacks

2. Wine drinking for duration of vacation

3. Love making with girlfriend for duration of vacation

4. Beach lounging for duration of vacation

5. Babe watching @ nightclubs on final night of vacation

Protein shakes, beef jerky, and fruit.

I had a vacation recently and while everyone else was sleeping in till 9 or so I was waking up around 6 and getting in two healthy meals before we all went out for the day. I would pack a blender bottle with some whey and a little bag of almonds and snack on those. I would eat what I wanted for lunch and we cooked dinner every night so I'd have whatever was made for dinner. I also enjoyed myself and had beer and margaritas. You don't have to completely abandon your healthy lifestyle but enjoy yourself because before you know it you will be right back to reality and eating clean all the time. Just my .02 cents, aint worth much.

Oh and as far as training, I didn't do anything. There was actually a rinky dink gym I considered going to but decided to give my body a rest for a week and it definitely felt great. I felt rejuvinated, fresh, and strong when I got home.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, unless youre competing or something just enjoy yourself and dont worry about it too much.

try my best to stay on track and eat clean all the time and I cant remember the last time I was on vacation that I did not train or eat well.

Just to reinterate with some visuals.

Relaxing:
relaxing_on_beach.jpg

Partying:
DJ-Drama-Party-303-Nightclub-Denver-171.JPG

Jogging:
PPT1680.jpg

pussy is something you can eat while on vacation. Low calorie and it tastes great, well sometimes :roflmao:

I will Fedex enough protein and vitamins to make sure I can supplement inbetween meals as needed. I will also stock the mini fridge with milk. I have never been to a resort that didn't have a decent gym before, but I can't stop training!!!!!!

When I'm on vacation, that's usually one week that I don't care. Sometimes if I'm eating seafood I'll do grilled or baked but I mainly eat fried seafood. I spend the days drinking and having a good time. I usually gain 3-5lbs. while on vacation.

Since there'll be no gym in site, I'm going to lift right up till we leave, then get some good cardio and swimming in during the week.

Back