• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

estrogen th r.......

:shrug: ... and that is supposed to mean what?

LOL....you're a dork...I'm going back to the T thread and posting there :grin:

I'm a dork? :shrug: ... am I the only one that doesn't understand what DP is writing?

Originally posted by naturaltan
:shrug: ... and that is supposed to mean what?
Recognise a post whore when you see one!!!
He's going after Dave...
:p

:haha:

Originally posted by naturaltan
I'm a dork? :shrug: ... am I the only one that doesn't understand what DP is writing?
No you're not the only dork...
I mean,I also don't understand what it all means...
Secret codes for SOME PEOPLE!!!
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by w8lifter
LOL....you're a dork...I'm going back to the T thread and posting there :grin:

*not a dork* .... chew on this :finger:....(sorry about the "high pitched" voice)

Anatomically, the female reproductive system consists of essential and accessory organs. The ovaries are essential to the production of eggs and hormones that initiate female secondary sexual characteristics and maintain normal reproductive function. The Fallopian tubes conduct the egg or (fertilized egg, the zygote) from the ovary to the uterus that is monthly changed into a habitable place for a fertilized egg. The cervix (narrowest portion of the uterus) serves as a gatekeeper to the body of the uterus. The vagina opens to the exterior in association with the external genitalia. Accessory glands participate in normal reproductive function. These include glands that produce mucus to lubricate the vagina and urethral opening.

and the reason for posting that is... :scratch:

Well then I guess this is the right place to post this...

attachment.php

I can't believe I'm saying this but.......

that's just gay :laugh:

The pic???

Since when did you care if the guys were gay???

Then how bout this
attachment.php

Damn I need to get laid!

:lol:
attachment.php

Is that an invitation? LOL

LOL! Not for here. :eek:

Back