• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Super-DMZ Rx ~ Metha-drol Extreme ~ Cyanostane Rx

In April I weighed 185 lbs. and I tipped the scales at 205 lbs. tonight. Just finished a four-week cycle of Super-DMZ Rx. Increase in strength and body weight. With a cleaner diet, the 20 added pounds might have been more solid, but I'm definitely pleased with my results.

Before:
imtc-side.jpg

After:
side1.jpg

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

186.8 lbs.

DB Bench 50's X 12, 55's X 10, 60's X 8, 65's X 4, 3
Incline DB Bench 45's X 12, 10, 12, 12
Monday, July 18, 2011

205 lbs.

DB Bench 70's X 8, 75's X 6, 80's X 4
Incline DB Bench 65's X 8, 8
Was taking 20mg e/d with 10mg in the a.m. and 10mg preworkout. :thumbs:

I have used Methadrol extreme for two cycles. This stuff really works. Not only did I get stronger and bigger, but KEPT about 75-80 % of what I gained.

One thing that I have noticed about this product is that I STILL was getting stronger and bigger 2.5 weeks into my PCT. After that, I usually lose a bit of strength and size. But, not as much as I thought. Taking a good PCT and test booster has really helped me post-cycle.

I am going on a stack cycle very soon of Cyanostane, 1-Andro, & Andro-Hard and am looking forward to seeing how I do.

Of course, I will be buying some advanced cycle support from Prince to help with liver support. The 1-Andro & Andro Hard are not liver toxic, but I think the Cyanostane is to a certain extent. Not sure how much though. I will keep all posted on this upcoming cycle.

I have used Methadrol extreme for two cycles. This stuff really works. Not only did I get stronger and bigger, but KEPT about 75-80 % of what I gained.

One thing that I have noticed about this product is that I STILL was getting stronger and bigger 2.5 weeks into my PCT. After that, I usually lose a bit of strength and size. But, not as much as I thought. Taking a good PCT and test booster has really helped me post-cycle.

I am going on a stack cycle very soon of Cyanostane, 1-Andro, & Andro-Hard and am looking forward to seeing how I do.

Of course, I will be buying some advanced cycle support from Prince to help with liver support. The 1-Andro & Andro Hard are not liver toxic, but I think the Cyanostane is to a certain extent. Not sure how much though. I will keep all posted on this upcoming cycle.

Awesome!

Cyanostane itself is not liver toxic but it also contains Dimethazine which is.

In April I weighed 185 lbs. and I tipped the scales at 205 lbs. tonight. Just finished a four-week cycle of Super-DMZ Rx. Increase in strength and body weight. With a cleaner diet, the 20 added pounds might have been more solid, but I'm definitely pleased with my results.

Before:
imtc-side.jpg

After:
side1.jpg

Was taking 20mg e/d with 10mg in the a.m. and 10mg preworkout. :thumbs:
hey curt,what did you use for an ai?and for pct?

Prince: Thanks fror your feedback. Do you think it is necessary to run the advanced cycle support during cycle, during PCT, or both?

Of all the prohormones I've used over the last decade, I liked Super DMZ the best. Not only did my average lifts increase 25%, but I hardly noticed a loss in strength after cessation and PCT. Highly recomended to those who want a legal alternative.

Is it all right if I run DMZ 20/20/30/30 with Liv 52. And then PCT with 100/50/50/50 Clomid. Do I really have to buy Cycle Support, or is what I have enough. Adding the legal stuff seems like a waste when I have clomid, and Nolva on hand

I ran SuperDMZ a few months ago and man!!!!!! it was great! Strength was way up and I felt awesome! Even after taking off several weeks due to uncontrollable events I still have increased vascular and muscle definition.

Two thumbs up! :winkfinger::winkfinger:

I did like the Super DMZ but the lethargy made me stop. I felt like sleeping all day. Upped the carbs to around 500 grams/day. Lucky Charms, Rice Chex, bagels. Still tired. Heard DHEA may help but it makes me break out soemthign fierce. Even w/ all the carbs I didn't get fat. Just huge. Pumps were insane, got much thicker, esp. up top. I'd looove to run again but the lethargy makes it not doable.

Currently running Cyanostane and it's ok. Little harder, pumps are ok. Looking forward to seeing what the next few weeks brings.

Are there any legally obtainable pct's strong enough for these prohormones?

if you have a credit card you can get serm from sponsors here lightning fast... EP or CEM is who i use. otc stuff sucks balls...:pissed: GET SERM, comid or tamox to recover right:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
i was 170 and now weight 195 after cycling methadrol, good stuff :) my strength increased allot too:ohyeah:

Im stuck over here in the middle east so unfortunately pinning is not an option till I get back. I was thinking of taking DMZ for cutting. I know with the superdrol you need to increase carb intake one for lethargy and two because of your muscles taking in all the extra glycogen. Anyone have any experience cutting on this stuff? I was thinking Halodrol but I hate how that and Tbol take 2 weeks to kick in for me. I know the DMZ and Sdrol would be a lot quicker.

Back