• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

im enjoying PCT more than my cycle

alphabolic

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i did an 8 week GP prop cycle at 400mg with 6 weeks of GP var and am on day 10 of PCT which is aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 clomid 100/100/75/50 and nolva 20/20/20/20.

during my cycle i definately felt increased libido and increased strength in all areas. but my endurance was horrible and i had to split up my workout into 2 workouts a day because i'd sweat so much. i pushed through it and went from 200 to 225. i think i might have had high blood pressure but didnt get myself checked. 10 days into PCT and im at a solid 216 pounds, still benching 225x22 reps like i did on cycle. and my endurance is back to normal.

i also have no libido/ED issues or any sides whatsoever. altogether this first cycle went great and hopefully i dont lose much mass. im gonna wait a year until i do my 2nd cycle. im 22.5 so i dont wanna do too much too fast. im not looking to get much bigger than this so my next cycle will def be a cutting cycle.

also wanted to say thanks to heavyiron, TGB, CT, and the rest of the forum for giving solid advice on everything.

I'm 12 and what is this?

jk bro glad everything's back to normal for you, I definitely got like that a bit towards the end of using dbol the first time. Definitely think it was bp, if I was laying down and got up real fast I would get hella dizzy, finish a set of 15 rep squats and I damn near passed out. Not sure what else could've caused it, I'm thinking it was high estro/water retention causing high bp or just plain bad cardio. Soo I'm taking this time to catch up on that and will be using more AI next time.

Anyway congrats on your first bike ride :p hope the next one goes as well

where did you pick up ur PCT stuff from?

my entire cycle was all Geneza Pharmaceuticals

no sides whatsoever from 150mg clomid for the first 4 days and im on 100mg right now. no emotional issues or blurred vision. i can tell it's working cuz im shooting frozen ropes on my girl's stomach (lol) and libido is fine. i honestly already feel exactly like i did before i started my cycle except bigger and stronger.
:ohyeah:

i think im gonna stick with doing 8 week cycles. i was fine pinning eod for my first cycle and will most likely always use prop.

Last edited:
I think you might be right on point with sticking to the shorter cycles. I'm experimenting with that right now. I'm doing a really long one but plan to do a 8-10wk next time.

I don't know why u were so fucked up on cycle. I know when I'm in the gym while im "On" I never want to leave.

I think you might be right on point with sticking to the shorter cycles. I'm experimenting with that right now. I'm doing a really long one but plan to do a 8-10wk next time.

I don't know why u were so fucked up on cycle. I know when I'm in the gym while im "On" I never want to leave.

yea i was kinda disappointed my endurance sucked so bad in the gym. idk if it was carrying around all that extra weight since i blew up FAST into my cycle.

or maybe it was the 70mg anavar? who knows. i guess that's why they say to do test only so you know where the sides come from but i wanted anavar to harden up and add more strength which it did.

everyone has their own preferences for cycle lengths, but i'd rather be ON for just long enough and then jump off to recover better. especially since im kinda happy where i am as far as size goes. im looking to add more lean mass and obtain lower bf% from now on.

I started to feel like crap during PCT after about my third cycle. Before that, PCT was smooth sailing.

my entire cycle was all Geneza Pharmaceuticals

no sides whatsoever from 150mg clomid for the first 4 days and im on 100mg right now. no emotional issues or blurred vision. i can tell it's working cuz im shooting frozen ropes on my girl's stomach (lol) and libido is fine. i honestly already feel exactly like i did before i started my cycle except bigger and stronger.
:ohyeah:

i think im gonna stick with doing 8 week cycles. i was fine pinning eod for my first cycle and will most likely always use prop.

Thats good to hear I am expecting stuff from naps soon like pct and what not only trusted Geneza stuff.

Back