• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4 Month Transformation Results.

buddhaluv

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This was my first ever cycle of only Test E @ 500MG EW
Before Pic - 21yrs 185 Lbs 15% BF
After pic - 21yrs 205 Lbs 13% BF?

Before Measurements
Forearms - 13 1/2 Inches
Biceps - 15 1/2Inches
Quads - 23 Inches
Calves - 15 Inches
Shoulders - 48 Inches
Chest - 42 Inches
Waist - 32
Hips - 35 Inches

Before Measurements
Forearms - 15 1/4
Biceps - 16 1/2
Quads - 26
Calves - 16 Inches
Shoulders - 52 1/2 Inches
Chest - 45 Inches
Waist - 31
Hips - 34 Inches

So what do you guys think ? :D
Oh yeah, I took part in the transformation contest also, now i'm just hoping all this hard work pays off! *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
sure you look bigger and leaner . . is this after pct?

thanks captn & yea. its been about 2 weeks since i finished my last day of pct.

I hate all you guys who can keep the tiny waist to back ratio lol..... good lookin' man. What was your diet like?

looks very good
12.lona.gif

genetics baby ;D

diet? well honestly all i did was eat what was made by my parents. (yes i still live with my parents, sad i know). but yeah , they are very conscious of what they put in there bodies so basically all the food I eat is all home made & ALWAYS clean. & i wish i could tell you exactly what i ate, but that'd be practically impossible considering i eat a different dish everyday of the week lol.

oh yeah & during my cycle I always aimed to eat at LEAST 4000 calories a day

that'd be practically impossible considering i eat a different dish everyday of the week lol.

:hmmm: doesn't everyone?

oh yeah & during my cycle I always aimed to eat at LEAST 4000 calories a day

How do you know how many cals you got if you dont even know what you ate? I'm just curious.

:hmmm: doesn't everyone?

How do you know how many cals you got if you dont even know what you ate? I'm just curious.

You would be surprised how many people eat the same tuna/chicken/beef meals multiple times every day. It gets old after a while.

Buddhaluv,

Nice transformation bro!

You would be surprised how many people eat the same tuna/chicken/beef meals multiple times every day. It gets old after a while.

When you live on your own, shit is convenient and cost effective. I only look cooking bad ass meals when I have company. Other than that, bring on the chicken breast, brown rice, and broccoli!

For months on end as well.

Damn man you have some great results there. Nice going.

When you live on your own, shit is convenient and cost effective. I only look cooking bad ass meals when I have company. Other than that, bring on the chicken breast, brown rice, and broccoli!
That's me! Chicken is cheap protein! I look at the food as fuel to workout and grow. I fuel the machine.

When somebody else does cook, I am saying, "Wow, this is really great!" probably just because it is something different from chicken and rice and a spinach salad.

That's me! Chicken is cheap protein! I look at the food as fuel to workout and grow. I fuel the machine.

When somebody else does cook, I am saying, "Wow, this is really great!" probably just because it is something different from chicken and rice and a spinach salad.

Spinach??? Fuckin A man, I just started eating that stuff religiously and I love it.

Very Nice Bro.
Best of Luck.

Did you do a side photo ?
Don't know wtf to do for mine lol !

thanks captn & yea. its been about 2 weeks since i finished my last day of pct.

Thats some great results then - congrats :clapping:.

Make sure your maintenence cals are adjusted for your new mass.

thanks guys! really appreciate your generous comments.

& thanks captn, great idea. I will definitely be doing that.

& i'm not sure if i'm allowed to be talking about sponsors. but to ALL the people that are asking which labs i used. i used UncleZ's international line. now please stop with all the pms!! lol

Last edited:
just thought i'd show you guys how i looked 2 years ago. these are my results. if i can do this, so can you.

Attachments

• officialresults.jpg
    officialresults.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 35
Back