• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Colo. woman accused of groping TSA agent in Ariz

LAM

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
PHOENIX (AP) ??? Authorities say a Colorado woman who allegedly groped a female Transportation Security Administration agent at Phoenix's international airport is facing a felony count of sexual abuse.

Phoenix police say 61-year-old Yukari Mihamae is accused of grabbing the left breast of the unidentified TSA agent Thursday afternoon at an airport checkpoint.

TSA staff say Mihamae refused to be go through passenger screening and became argumentative before she squeezed and twisted the agent's breast with both hands.

Police were called and say Mihamae admitted grabbing the TSA agent and continued to argue with officers before she was arrested.

Maricopa County jail officials say Mihamae was released from custody Friday. They couldn't immediately provide any information about her case status.

Phoenix TV station KSAZ says Mihamae lives in Longmont, Colo., and is self-employed.

Colo. woman accused of groping TSA agent in Ariz. - Yahoo! News

It's ok for the TSA to grope and fondle but when it's done to them it's a crime? :geewhiz:

turnabout is fair play.

Hell ya!

Those old Japanese women don't play!

That woman is probably going to be in for some legal hurt. Kudos to her for pressing the issue.

In Israeli airports, they do go through the indignities that we're put through. And people are actively trying to kill them all the time.

Hell ya!

Those old Japanese women don't play!

when I read the article and saw then picture it didn't surprise me...and no, they mostly don't play that shit at all! lol

I'm soo tired of those creeps. Have you guys heard about the tsa now letting women take vibrators aboard planes, but they can't be over 7".

I can't take a bottle of water, or finger nail clippers. But they are allowed vibrators.

Now, please tell me these shmoes aren't freakin weirdos.

:roflmao:

Dually noted, Curt. I'm a non traveling mofo at the moment. I flew a couple months back, and I didn't enjoy being felt up by some dude.

I just felt icky all over... And when the guy said I was fine, he was smiling, like I do on Thanksgiving.

Back