IronMag Research Chems

Winny Liver Damage

Rep Points

Winny Liver Damage

Liver damage done by orals I assume are temporary , Besides milk thistle what is another good way to help repair liver and what is the amount of time needed to repair from 6 weeks use. Also looking comparison of anavar on liver . Are all 17-alkylated steroids the same .

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

They all will throw your liver enzymes off, but you should be fine as long as you do not abuse them.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by usergear View Post
    Liver damage done by orals I assume are temporary , Besides milk thistle what is another good way to help repair liver and what is the amount of time needed to repair from 6 weeks use. Also looking comparison of anavar on liver . Are all 17-alkylated steroids the same .

Yes, they are all tough on the liver, as they have to pass through twice. The liver will heal itself if you stop putting stress upon it. Stay away from Tylenol, drugs and alcohol, and you should be fine within a couple months.

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Liv 52 on cycle to prevent liver damage
    ornithine after cycle to recover

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Liver is one of the most resilient organs in our body. I've ran orals nearly non-stop for 10 months and doc measured my liver values - he said they were barely elevated a negligible amount and liver is in good working condition. However, I am still taking a break from orals because I'm not going to push my luck. The bigger problem right now after months of orals including winstrol is the cholesterol. It's flat out terrible at and doctor said my HDL is a record low that he's ever seen. Not good but it will have time to heal itself now. I ran milk thistle as well as a separate OTC liver support pill containing multiple compounds throughout duration of orals. I'm sure this played a role in maintaining my liver in good shape.

Super Majin Saiyan

Rep Points

It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, so long as you beat the leprechauns.
    TJTJ is fictional character and purely theoretical.