• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2nd cycle lean bulk

strength within

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what would you recommend I kickstart the test Cypionate with?

will be running for around 14 weeks at 500mg a week.
Been training for 6 years. Weight is 220, hieght is 6 feet. Havent had my bodyfat tested but i have vascularity in arms and delts if that helps. no 6 pack tho.

Thanks for any and all feedback.

what would you recommend I kickstart the test Cypionate with?

will be running for around 14 weeks at 500mg a week.
Been training for 6 years. Weight is 220, hieght is 6 feet. Havent had my bodyfat tested but i have vascularity in arms and delts if that helps. no 6 pack tho.

Thanks for any and all feedback.

Age?

Are you running and AI?

What does your PCT look like?

Age?

Are you running and AI?

What does your PCT look like?

I am on HRT with test cyp already, so no PCT for me. Yes I have some arimidex, was planning on starrting with .25 mg everyday and adjusting as needed. I was going to stick with cypionate sinc eim already cruising on that ester, i like longer esters and cycles anyway, slow steady consistant gains from the injectables.

Thanks for the suggestion about d bol. Do you think thats too wet for a lean bulk tho? Or is that something that will more likely be dictated by diet?

Thanks guys

test prop would be less wet than d-bol but honestly if its just to kick start i imagine that the dbol water retention would wear off in mid cycle...and when you say lean bulk i think of fat not water retention not to mention the ai should help keep that down pretty good....

but i love test and dbol so far and hope to kick start with prop in and up coming expirement.

dbol is the shit

if you want something dryer maybe tbol or var?

I'm thinking d bol or superdrol is probably going to be my main two choices.

Digital thanks for the reply. I ahve heard that var and t bol need to be dosed pretty hight o see good results/

IML Gear Cream!
D-bol is a great kick start. The "wet" gains people speak of only occur if your ai dose is too low and your diet sucks.

Run it for 5-6 weeks starting at 30-35mg ED for a first time user.

D-bol is a great kick start. The "wet" gains people speak of only occur if your ai dose is too low and your diet sucks.

Run it for 5-6 weeks starting at 30-35mg ED for a first time user.

Yeah thats sort of what I was thinking as well. What are some diet mistakes that would cause an increase in water retention?

Is arimidex at .25 mg every day a good starting point or would you do it differently?

Yeah thats sort of what I was thinking as well. What are some diet mistakes that would cause an increase in water retention?

Is arimidex at .25 mg every day a good starting point or would you do it differently?

.25mg ed is a good place to start. You can go up from there if need be.

A diet high in sodium and not drinking enough water will cause water retention.

Also, it is a good idea to do cardio at least 3 times a week for 20-30 mins even when bulking. This will also help keep water retention to a minimum.

.25mg ed is a good place to start. You can go up from there if need be.

A diet high in sodium and not drinking enough water will cause water retention.

Also, it is a good idea to do cardio at least 3 times a week for 20-30 mins even when bulking. This will also help keep water retention to a minimum.

Awesome, thanks man, reped!

Back