• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Attention all NAPS customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anabolic5150

Student of the Game
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Naps will not be accepting any new orders until it gets caught up on all orders pending. Don't worry, Naps will be back very shortly and new and improved shipping will get you your pack quickly and safely. This will have no effect on orders that have already been placed, those orders will be filled as well as reships. Also, Naps Support will not be affected by this and is still available to help with all inquiries.

For further info, just go to the Naps home page for full details.

Again, this is being done to insure that all customers receive their orders in a quick and efficient manner and is only a temporary halt on new orders. When Naps comes back, it will be with faster shipping and new products and some good stuff as well!!

Keep an eye out for the new and improved Naps very shortly.

Last edited:
Thanks bro, I am still waiting on mine and I could definitely see why you would create this thread- trolls!

I will let you you how it works out when I have the package in hand.

Please do let me know when it comes, and if I can be of any help in any other way just let me know.

5 days lefts on my ticker I'm getting twitchy, have orders been shipped when they said they were, I've asked for tracking info today.

Hi
Any idea approx how long until accepting new orders again?

I was about to put another order through tomorrow until I see the notice on your home page.

And you'll be keeping your express shipping option, right? I've used on every one of my orders with amazing success each and every time.

Thanks.

PM sent to GXR64 and Anabolics5150

I've been reading quite a few places that this could be a sign that naps has been busted and/or they've scammed everybody the last month+ to bleed out as much profit as possible from potential customers before officially shutting down..

I sure hope there's no truth to either one of those. I'll still keep the faith, that my order is somewhere out there and on it's way to my doorstep.

IML Gear Cream!
I've been reading quite a few places that this could be a sign that naps has been busted and/or they've scammed everybody the last month+ to bleed out as much profit as possible from potential customers before officially shutting down..

I sure hope there's no truth to either one of those. I'll still keep the faith, that my order is somewhere out there and on it's way to my doorstep.

I recieved my package earlier this week. I placed my Order in June.

I recieved my package earlier this week. I placed my Order in June.

I'm happy for you man, I really am. But your case seems to be the exception to the rule, at least from the majority of the things I've been reading (yeah, I have no gear to shoot inside myself so I spend that time trying to find people with my same problem, so somehow, someway, I feel better about the situation :winkfinger:).

Like I say, I'm not knocking naps. I still believe things will get shipped and back to normal, but I'm saying there's a rumor out there that says otherwise

btw: I placed my order in May.. You lucky bastard :D

There is nothing going on to the contrary, do you believe all rumors that are spread? No busts have happened nothing is out of the ordinary here just stay calm and be patient everyone will be taken care of.

I'm happy for you man, I really am. But your case seems to be the exception to the rule, at least from the majority of the things I've been reading (yeah, I have no gear to shoot inside myself so I spend that time trying to find people with my same problem, so somehow, someway, I feel better about the situation :winkfinger:).

Like I say, I'm not knocking naps. I still believe things will get shipped and back to normal, but I'm saying there's a rumor out there that says otherwise

btw: I placed my order in May.. You lucky bastard :D

Well most of my vials were broken..waiting on a reship atm.. so im not that lucky haha. As for the tabs i received i checked the GP website and used the Product authentcity and all were authentic.

Damn, I bet that was a heartbreaker. Thought you were all good to go and then find some broken vials. Good luck on the reship, hopefully it gets to you in 2 weeks or so since it's coming out of the new place!

@GXR.. I didn't say I believed the rumor man, but 7 weeks passes by without gear and your mind starts thinking about all kinds of stuff. It's only natural for a little doubt or anxiousness to creep into your head.

Damn, I bet that was a heartbreaker. Thought you were all good to go and then find some broken vials. Good luck on the reship, hopefully it gets to you in 2 weeks or so since it's coming out of the new place!

Thats what i'm hoping! Yes it was devastating, heart was pumping so fast then i opened it and my heart dropped when i saw it lol

naps is the best store in the net with the better quality of oil and oral i wait the re-open to make some orders thanks for your services and products good store

I've seen sites shut down to get caught up before. It's a common thing so I wouldnt worry. I'm nearing 7 weeks also and had to cut my cycle short so I can understand the frustration. Guess I should have planned several months ahead.

GXR said it and now I'm saying it, Naps is fine, just making things better. Other sponsors do this from time to time, it's not unusual. One sponsor here did the same a couple of months ago and everyone praised him for good business practice. Well, for Naps it's the same. When the shop reopens, new products, faster shipping and maybe a few surprises are in store.
Stop listening to all the bullshit being spread about Naps, none of it's true. Naps admitted shipping was an issue, it's getting fixed. So sit back, relax and chill out fellas. Naps as always is g2g.

IML Gear Cream!
GXR said it and now I'm saying it, Naps is fine, just making things better. Other sponsors do this from time to time, it's not unusual. One sponsor here did the same a couple of months ago and everyone praised him for good business practice. Well, for Naps it's the same. When the shop reopens, new products, faster shipping and maybe a few surprises are in store.
Stop listening to all the bullshit being spread about Naps, none of it's true. Naps admitted shipping was an issue, it's getting fixed. So sit back, relax and chill out fellas. Naps as always is g2g.

No doubt, I'm just gutted I was going to be placing an order in 2 days now I have to wait 14 days or find someone else :(

There will be a monster sale when we go back online also with new products added, we do apologize for the wait and will make it up to you all.

Still waiting on my order from early June. Communication has been quick and forthcoming. I understand shit happens. Naps will make good, so no worries.

If it don't show up, I'll go take a dump on AB 5150's front porch:roflmao:

Still waiting on my order from early June. Communication has been quick and forthcoming. I understand shit happens. Naps will make good, so no worries.

If it don't show up, I'll go take a dump on AB 5150's front porch:roflmao:

I just cleaned the porch man, come on!!!

So I ordered my package as both AB150 and GXR know about 8 weeks ago and I have yet to receive it. If I get a reship it will come in 2 weeks? If so that would be sweet.

So I ordered my package as both AB150 and GXR know about 8 weeks ago and I have yet to receive it. If I get a reship it will come in 2 weeks? If so that would be sweet.

2-3 weeks is a safe bet. I'll continue to follow up with you until it arrives.

There will be a monster sale when we go back online also with new products added, we do apologize for the wait and will make it up to you all.

You had me at MONSTER SALE !!! Can't wait !!!!! :ohyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back