• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lightweight3 - Asked to suck my cock

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone who negs this fucking idiot gets reps from me. He keeps sending me PM's about wanting to give me a "rusty trombone"

He sent another PM with his address asking me to come down there (Miami - of course) and fight him. I told him I was already there sitting on his couch while his mom was gargling my sack.

Same here. If you neg him, you will get reps from me as well. I was just about to start my own thread.

Anyone who negs this fucking idiot gets reps from me. He keeps sending me PM's about wanting to give me a "rusty trombone"

He sent another PM with his address asking me to come down there (Miami - of course) and fight him. I told him I was already there sitting on his couch while his mom was gargling my sack.

rep points dont mean shit to be bitch. my credibility is in the streets not on a pussy ass forum with little pussys like you that hide behind a computer screen all day. i gave you the fucking address so shut the fuck up already

rep points dont mean shit to be bitch. my credibility is in the streets not on a pussy ass forum with little pussys like you that hide behind a computer screen all day. i gave you the fucking address so shut the fuck up already

Then stop coming back here every time your banned and go play cops and robbers with your "street cred" friends. :roflmao:

Oh and NEGGED.

Then stop coming back here every time your banned and go play cops and robbers with your "street cred" friends. :roflmao:

Oh and NEGGED.

negged right back bitch. only reason i stay in this forum is because of the gear sponsors not to make any friends with pussys like you and ct. now go along and play with his cock faggot

negged right back bitch. only reason i stay in this forum is because of the gear sponsors not to make any friends with pussys like you and ct. now go along and play with his cock faggot

Hi, you have received 698 reputation points from LightWeight3.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
keep being a scammer and keep riding CT cock

Regards,
LightWeight3

(Doesn't look like a neg, thanks for the reps though) :roflmao:

You have to be the dumbest person on the face of the Earth. You posted in this thread. Now everyone can easily find you.

Let's take a look at all of the spelling and grammar errors in your response.

dont - don't
be - me
my - My
pussys - pussies
i - I
already - already.

Comment:

Regards,
LightWeight3

You have to be the dumbest person on the face of the Earth. You posted in this thread. Now everyone can easily find you.

Let's take a look at all of the spelling and grammar errors in your response.

dont - don't
be - me
my - My
pussys - pussies
i - I
already - already.

:rofl: These 2 posts are classic :rofl:

IML Gear Cream!

You should probably just let him suck you off. He actually might calm down and you get a free bj. win win.

Comment:

Regards,
LightWeight3

Rofl... epic fucking dunce...

You should probably just let him suck you off. He actually might calm down and you get a free bj. win win.

His "street cred homiez" all say he's the best!

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Lightcolorednigger3 again.

haha im in! I am just now getting to where my negs hurt a little bit..

His "street cred homiez" all say he's the best!

Popsicles.jpg

Who did you pay for that pic in your avatar? I said it once I'll say it again "shut the fuck up and get back on your boflex"

Who did you pay for that pic in your avatar? I said it once I'll say it again "shut the fuck up and get back on your boflex"

just for you once i get home ill take another picture with my name on it saying FUCK YOU CUSTOM

negged

just for you once i get home ill take another picture with my name on it saying FUCK YOU CUSTOM

no, do at the cell phone both you work in the mall. :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!

heavyiron said:
LightWeight3 said:
heavyiron said:
Hi, you have received -489496 reputation points from heavyiron.

Comment:
xoxo

Regards,
heavyiron

Note: This is an automated message.

GO FUCK YOURSELF PUSSY BITCH YOUR REPS MEAN NOTHING TO ME

I am unable to fuck myself. Sorry =(

must be his standard line...

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -347 reputation points from LightWeight3.

Comment:
go fuck yourself pussy boy

Regards,
LightWeight3

Note: This is an automated message.

I'd be willing to bet this shit actually keeps him up at night. :roflmao:

Negged again

Here is a PM he sent me earlier_______________________________________________________________

My nme iz Ligtwght3, I b pacin heat muthfuckas. I lke 2 gve orl sex 2 guyz n I luv 2 takes cockz in my azz.

I b hitten my bowflx 7 timz a day, foolz, u best bak offf, or I b given u my adress an wez gonna fite.

MY famus line 2 tellz foolz iz FUCK OFF PUSSY BITCHZ.

I'm sure that you can pay this biggest guy at the gym to do that for ya...lol. You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to get one by custom my friend.

I'm sure that you can pay this biggest guy at the gym to do that for ya...lol. You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to get one by custom my friend.
Almost forgot...now shut the fuck up and get back on your boflex!

10 negs in an hour. :clapping:

Back