• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Planning next cycle. 10 week run Phera/Tren/Epi

VladTepes

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm trying to get my next cycle put together. This will probably not be until November at the earliest, January at the latest depending on how long it takes for me to cut which I start beginning of September.

Planning out my cycle like this:
Weeks 1-4 Phera 30/30/30/40
Weeks 1-8 Trenazone 8 sprays a day
Weeks 6-10 Epi 30/40/40/50

For supports would you guys recommend I get some UDCA to use during the cycle or would a combo of cycle assist/liv 52/liver assist xt be sufficient? I will be adding more hawthorn and celery seed extract for BP also.

PCT wise I'll probably use a combo of nolva and clomid but unsure how to dose them as a combo. I've only used nolva in PCT. With this length of cycle what would be the best dose if I were to run both as a combo? Was thinking maybe something like:
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Nolva 20/20/20/10/10
DAA 3 grams a day starting at week 8

Anything that I should change or add?

First of all, How old are you and What are your stats...Since you are running all PH, I am assuming that your on the younger side which makes it all the more important that you do things right. 10 weeks on oral PH will probably make you feel like shit since there will be little test in your system, especially towards the end. Your PCT is fine, I wouldn't bother with the nolva unless you get some gyno symptoms though. I would say run one compound at a time followed by PCT then a break, 10 straight weeks is to long.

trenazone is a transdermal and non methylated so I think you'd be ok on the liver side of things

but your test will be nonexistent throughout the cycle so you won't feel so great. I ran phera by itself once and had pretty good gains but I was lethargic as hell and had no motivation. I'd say pick one and stack it with test

22, stats 5'10 197 lbs. Yes I know it's a long cycle, and I took the 2 week break after Phera to give my body a break from orals before I ran Epi. I have done plenty of research and have put a lot of thought process into planning this out. This also will not be my first cycle. My reasoning is simple, Phera and Tren to blow up then harden up with Epi the last few weeks. As much as I would love to, I can't risk test being snagged by customs and me going to jail for years if they decide to come after me. Obviously if was feeling awful before week 6 I wouldn't begin Epi, I'd finish Trenazone and end it. This is a tentative plan I'm just trying to get together. If lethargy is the only issue I can counter with DHEA, I had no lethargy running Superdrol until the last few days when I ran out of M1D (DHEA pro hormone).

Back