• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Most reputable sponsor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisotpherm

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys who do you think is the most reputable sponsor in terms of price, shipping, customer service etc...?

My vote is WP.

V/R
Chris

SFW can you elaborate as to why bro?

V/R
Chris

Its also important who refs sponsor...mods,admin..elite members...not just registered members..

i only use sponsors that take a cc or money pak there is only like 3 that do i have used 2 of them so far and they both where really really good wp and z.well i all so have ordered from exp and they are really good get my stuff in like 2 days and there melotan2 will get you tanned as shit and a huge bonner haha.it is stroung for real.i am pinning a 1gram a week of wp test c and my poor wife is using has a ice pack on here lab as we speak and is scared to look at me.see had to call in to work today because she can not walk.i would say my test level is high.

Have had success with past orders from: Z, EK, Naps, AT, HB1 and QV

Have firsttime orders pending with: WP, Daddy's, and Regenerxxl

I have used several sponsors here and I am going with Uncle Z. You get quality gear for a reasonable price. Also the t/a is lightning fast! Customer service is what he prides his company with so you cant go wrong with choosing Z!

Pointless thread tbh.
Everyone going to say their sponsor since its what we use.
All are good just depends on who appeal more to you.

CEM Products

Fast shipping, quality products, excellent customer service.

Well at least everyone sounded off with their favorite, lol.

V/R
Chris

IML Gear Cream!
Used cemproducts a few times, all good. But I would have to agree that I'm sure all the sponsors here are good. If they weren't they would get booted.

Ok guys who do you think is the most reputable sponsor in terms of price, shipping, customer service etc...?

My vote is WP.

V/R
Chris

No offense brother, but I would steer clear of WP. My former co-worker recieved very under-dosed test e from WP (asiapharma), and I trust that guy with my life. I'm not smearing them, i'm just stating a very good friend's (lives 3 blocks away from me) experience.
But on a separate note, along with all the controversy surrounding WP, they are probably one of the fastest-shipping sponsors out there at the moment, and they have some good customer service. And they're also very very good at taking care of the sites they sponsor, along with the fact that they LISTEN to suggestions for discount specials.

Best Regards,
Noheawaiian

Ive used a few as most of you know. I decided to go with the brand and product that i could honestly back 100%. I can honeatly say without a doubt AP is the best gear ive ever tried. If you think about it would you get a discount blood transfusion? What do you want to inject in your body the cheapest or something thats gaurenteed sterile? Imo there is no debate.

I think this thread should be read by any one who has something bad to say about a sponsor. It just goes to show them that many people disagree and have recieved good service that just cause they are having trouble they do not need to start a smeer campaign

I have used:
HB1- 3 excellent transactions and great sciroxx gear
EK - 3 Transactions and all great DP gear
CEM - Twice I think all products perfect and fast
Raws'n'More - Hooked me up with 2 free prop and I bought 2 tren aces - Shipped quick and products seem spot on after a week!

My vote is WP.

V/R
Chris

I have only used EK and they were great. Price is great, shipping was 13 days to the States and payment/customer service was great. My vote is EK.

Out of curiosity, you based this on price, shipping and customer service. I've never used WP but I hear great things about their shipping and service, but how can you even consider them based on price alone? Every time I go to use them, I cancel the order because of price.

I'm looking at Xroids, EK and Uncle Z's for my next order.

I think there is a difference between

1. being ripped off on price for quality gear.

2. getting quality gear.

All the sponsors so far have been very good(some long shipping times)

but some want to charge 4x the amount when they are not fda approved.

Daddy and CEM have both been good to me.

My vote is WP.

V/R
Chris

Note the bold in your quote, if you factor all those in how does your vote go to WP?

but some want to charge 4x the amount when they are not fda approved.

Exactly, all sponsors selling here are UGL. Some are good quality UGL, and some aren't. It's up to you (the buyer) to decide which one to go with.

For every guy that says a aource is good theres five ready to bash it. Name of the game simple as that. I can gaurentee you that there are some with a lot of hype that if tested would not fare so well. Thats how the business works. Placebo and the power of numbers can work magic.

For every guy that says a aource is good theres five ready to bash it. Name of the game simple as that. I can gaurentee you that there are some with a lot of hype that if tested would not fare so well. Thats how the business works. Placebo and the power of numbers can work magic.

This very true bro,thats why i challenge anyone on rnm gear to have bloodwork done,those numbers dont lie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back