• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Most Reputable Lab?

ted8541

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Asia Pharma, Dragon Pharm, Sciroxx, New British Dragon, New AxioLabs, Z's Line, Geneza, Balkan, Gen-Shi, Generics, any others y'all can think of???

The labs are just as important as the sponsors, if not more so.

Injectables as well as orals and ancillaries.

I've used Organon, but they are mainstream so I won't vote for them. I have also used Biogen and they were good at the time, but no longer. I've also used Pharma Labs out of Berlin, Germany, but I seem to be the only asshole who has ever used them because I can't find anything about them. Oddly, it was outstanding gear!

Hey I just recently got some Sust from Pharma Labs out of Berlin Germany and im having hard time finding anything about them in forums or internet. It makes me feel a little more sure about it seeing that you got some and also couldnt find much. Maybe you could look at the pics of mine and tell me if its same label as yours. I guess they could have switched lables and doesnt absolutely tell us anything but what the hell.
IMAG1950.jpg
IMAG1951.jpg

Lucky7, pars, and rnm. If you can find them make sure you place a large order.

I've been using biotech. I've had good results with it.

IML Gear Cream!
I used biotech twice.......not a huge fan!!! Took the test-e 250 didn't see much with it at all. Maybe underdosed.....not sure really. Prior to them I used Axio labs.....seen huge results with the sust325 and decaplex 300. Testing the jintani stuff to see what they have!!!!!

Biotech cyp gave me bad PIP

That's odd. I'm using it now and it might be a little sore but nothing too bad. I heard there's fakes out there. Maybe you got a bad batch.

GP out of those named.

unless your 100% sure of the source...if there's little or no info out on the brand..it could just be what somebody decided to make the label as..it happens alot with ugl brands..

Gen-Shi worked really well for me!

Hey I just recently got some Sust from Pharma Labs out of Berlin Germany and im having hard time finding anything about them in forums or internet. It makes me feel a little more sure about it seeing that you got some and also couldnt find much. Maybe you could look at the pics of mine and tell me if its same label as yours. I guess they could have switched lables and doesnt absolutely tell us anything but what the hell.
IMAG1950.jpg
IMAG1951.jpg

I know this is an old thread, but i have the same vial exactly. i was wondering was the gear good? this is literally the only post i can find about pharma labs in berlin. this is my first cycle and im feeling like the gear is legit, but havent seen a lot of size gainz yet. this is the beginning of my 5th week at 1cc e3d. decent strength gains. anyway wondering what you thought of this particular sust. thanks in advance

Medlab is growing fast and is very reputable!

I know this is an old thread, but i have the same vial exactly. i was wondering was the gear good? this is literally the only post i can find about pharma labs in berlin. this is my first cycle and im feeling like the gear is legit, but havent seen a lot of size gainz yet. this is the beginning of my 5th week at 1cc e3d. decent strength gains. anyway wondering what you thought of this particular sust. thanks in advance

I have used pharma labs on two occasions. It seems to be very popular around my way. I have had sust, test e,c,p and haven't not been disappointed. Every thing has been good no PIP and blood work has supported its dosed pretty close as well. Sust takes awhile to kick in so give it time. It's about steady gains. Eat right, train hard and it will come.

Back