• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Weekend Whatever

Who would you choose?

• Total voters

ManInBlack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, just felt like putting this together. If you could have a weekend alone with one of these women and do whatever you wanted to with/to them who would you choose?

Carrie would choose me so I choose her.

Kate Beckinsale
080331075745_cfake.jpg

Ok ok. I guess I should have included some men on this pole for the cack suckas out there. That is my fault

Ok, just felt like putting this together. If you could have a weekend alone with one of these women and do whatever you wanted to with/to them who would you choose?

I would give my cock a ride inside all except Kate Beckinsale.

IML Gear Cream!
I would give my cock a ride inside all except Kate Beckinsale.

I realize that most (straight) guys would give them all a good fucking, but the point is to choose one....And why not kate beckinsale just wondering?

I would like to stick my weiner in Alba's poop hole.

How in the hell did Kate Beckinsale start getting hotter after 20? The chick has some sort of freak DNA. She keeps getting hotter the older she gets.

How in the hell did Kate Beckinsale start getting hotter after 20? The chick has some sort of freak DNA. She keeps getting hotter the older she gets.

Yep, I'd suck a wet fart out of her.

You need your eyes checked buddy. But to each his own.

Has Jessica Alba on poll but no Jessica Biel?

Toss up between Alba and Beckinsale.

Last edited:
I have, and they are why I asked about her absence from the poll.

You know I almost included her, im sure she would have had some votes but i dunno about beating out ole Kate.

Back