• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Reps for powerhouse212 AKA LIGHTWEIGHT3

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Reps for negging powerhouse212 AKA LIGHTWEIGHT3

Heeeeeeeee's back and looking to suck another natty cock.

In case you can't find him http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/2387518-post15.html

He obviously didn't graduate 6th grade. He will never hide with his grammer problems. :roflmao:

I've given out too much rep in the last 24 hours, I'll rep when I can.

Last edited:
Heeeeeeeee's back and looking to suck another natty cock.

In case you can't find him http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/2387518-post15.html

He obviously didn't graduate 6th grade. He will never hide with his grammer problems. :roflmao:

I've given out too much rep in the last 24 hours, I'll rep when I can.

:roflmao: Notice he put his location as "NY" this time :roflmao: The kid is a fucking idiot - I bet we rattle the shit out of him to the point he loses sleep over it....I actually hope he goes to sleep and NEVER wakes up. :clapping:

haha leme find this bitch and slap him with my 40k neg points! :shooter:

SFW negged me cause of the thread I started warning others about his internet cell phone scam! He's a big bully:cry:

SFW is a fucken loser dude. Fuck that taluban lovin camel jockey:coffee:

Negged.

There you go custom, I gave you some positive rep.

Haha kinda funny actually.

SFW negged me cause of the thread I started warning others about his internet cell phone scam! He's a big bully:cry:

No. I negged you because your comment was weak. Youre a pussy and you arent special. i neg people at will. If youre gonna bitch about it, expect moar. :coffee:

No. I negged you because your comment was weak. Youre a pussy and you arent special. i neg people at will. If youre gonna bitch about it, expect moar. :coffee:

a6cd8eb9-fbf6-6725.jpg

Put your shirt on slim, no one thinks you're a big. :coffee: i negged you too earlier. pussy, thats why youre bitching.
You never negged me Osama! The meters running get of your phone!
taxi-cab-driver.jpg

Im actually slightly darker than that mother fucker. :roflmao:

Youre still not a big though :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Put your shirt on slim, no one thinks you're a big. :coffee: i negged you too earlier. pussy, thats why youre bitching.
The new Lightweight3!

He's posting fake picks like powerhouse212??
Yup :ohyeah:He is an ass plug but not as bad as Powerhouse. He is probably pissy because he did a huge shot of canola oil and felt THE RAGE!! Or he got jumped for another fare. :coffee: fucken cabbies.

I like.

actually, powerhouse12...whatever is not the same person. I'm like 99.9% sure on this.

GICH!

Back