Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

What to do when PCT fails to get your Natural Test going.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

What to do when PCT fails to get your Natural Test going.

I'm just looking at some opinions here. I've seen blood work recently of some guys who are not recovering from very meticulously planned PCTs. They were not stupid with their cycles, simple 16 weekers with proper ancillaries (ais, hcg, etc.). No deca used, just Test, sometimes Tren.

What would you guys say if you did PCT properly and couldn't get test above 200 ng/dl? Would you simply start cruising, would you try and keep going to docs to get the problem fixed or would you just wait out the time period before your next cycle?

Let me know... thanks.

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I'm just looking at some opinions here. I've seen blood work recently of some guys who are not recovering from very meticulously planned PCTs. They were not stupid with their cycles, simple 16 weekers with proper ancillaries (ais, hcg, etc.). No deca used, just Test, sometimes Tren.

What would you guys say if you did PCT properly and couldn't get test above 200 ng/dl? Would you simply start cruising, would you try and keep going to docs to get the problem fixed or would you just wait out the time period before your next cycle?

Let me know... thanks.
    For me the time came when I exhausted all options to recover, with constant blood work, and still couldn't get past a stable mark. I then got trt, and now dont worry about pct.

Rep Points

How often does this happen? not being able to recover?

Rep Points

I would run the TRS stack from PP.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WallsOfJericho View Post
    It takes years of use, and long cycles to hit that point

- - - - - - -

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    I would run the TRS stack from PP.
    whats TRS

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post
    Oh ok, thats good to know.

Rep Points

lol...I was about to say the same....use the TRS from PP...
    ~bulldogz~

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by minimal View Post
    whats TRS
    Placebos.

- - - - - - -

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Placebos.
    where can i get it? how much?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by minimal View Post
    where can i get it? how much?
    Natural Testosterone Recovery - LH Booster, Cortisol Controller & Testicular Sensitizer

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Rep Points

True for many people. Depends on the substances used to a degree also. I think in cases like this it just takes an extended break to come back. The body takes time to adjust. If you do not come back with time, TRT for life is the only real option.

Rep Points

its all over...the PP team is gonna come into this thread full force now..
    ~bulldogz~

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

A second PCT is common. I recommend a Clomid restart the second PCT.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Yah I won't come back to this thread. I didn't mention a single product, I came to this board specifically and posted in this anabolic section because most of the guys here genuinely give a shit about answering questions.

Really, that's fucking bullshit the responses in here.

And thanks to those who actually answered the question, I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by WallsOfJericho View Post
    AFAIK, it can happen even when PCT is perfect. That's why I'm asking.

This is what I see assumed, that's why I asked here.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    ^I think this is the best solution to the problem.

Rep Points

Lmfao!!!!! Perfect example that your piece of shit clomid doesn't work. To the OP, go to ELITEFITNESS and you will really learn the best pct there is and it's 1000000% guaranteed to work or your money back

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Clomiphene Citrate Effects on Testosterone/Estrogen Ratio in Male Hypogonadism

Ahmad Shabsigh, MD 1 , Young Kang, MD 1 , Ridwan Shabsign, MD 1 , Mark Gonzalez, MD 1 , Gary Liberson, MD 1 , Harry Fisch, MD 1 , and Erik Goluboff, MD 1
    1 Department of Urology, NY Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
    Correspondence to Harry Fisch, MD, 944 Park Ave, New York, NY 10020, USA. Tel: 212-879-0800; Fax: 212-988-1634; E-mail: harryfisch@aol.com
    Copyright Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2005

ABSTRACT

Aim. Symptomatic late-onset hypogonadism is associated not only with a decline in serum testosterone, but also with a rise in serum estradiol. These endocrine changes negatively affect libido, sexual function, mood, behavior, lean body mass, and bone density. Currently, the most common treatment is exogenous testostosterone therapy. This treatment can be associated with skin irritation, gynecomastia, nipple tenderness, testicular atrophy, and decline in sperm counts. In this study we investigated the efficacy of clomiphene citrate in the treatment of hypogonadism with the objectives of raising endogenous serum testosterone (T) and improving the testosterone/estrogen (T/E) ratio.

Methods. Our cohort consisted of 36 Caucasian men with hypogonadism defined as serum testosterone level less than 300 ng/dL. Each patient was treated with a daily dose of 25 mg clomiphene citrate and followed prospectively. Analysis of baseline and follow-up serum levels of testosterone and estradiol levels were performed.

Results. The mean age was 39 years, and the mean pretreatment testosterone and estrogen levels were 247.6 ± 39.8 ng/dL and 32.3 ± 10.9, respectively. By the first follow-up visit (4–6 weeks), the mean testosterone level rose to 610.0 ± 178.6 ng/dL (P < 0.00001). Moreover, the T/E ratio improved from 8.7 to 14.2 (P < 0.001). There were no side effects reported by the patients.

Conclusions. Low dose clomiphene citrate is effective in elevating serum testosterone levels and improving the testosterone/estadiol ratio in men with hypogonadism. This therapy represents an alternative to testosterone therapy by stimulating the endogenous androgen production pathway. Shabsigh A, Kang Y, Shabsign R, Gonzalez M, Liberson G, Fisch H, and Goluboff E. Clomiphene citrate effects on testosterone/estrogen ratio in male hypogonadism. J Sex Med 2005;2:716–721.

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Recovery of persistent hypogonadism by clomiphene in males with prolactinomas under dopamine agonist treatment.

Ribeiro RS, Abucham J.

Division of Endocrinology, Department of Medicine, Escola Paulista de Medicina, Universidade Federal de São Paulo, Rua Pedro de Toledo, 910. São Paulo 04039-002, Brasil.

CONTEXT: Persistence of hypogonadism is common in male patients with prolactinomas under dopamine agonist (DA) treatment. Conventional therapy with testosterone causes undesirable fluctuations in serum testosterone levels and inhibition of spermatogenesis.

OBJECTIVE: To evaluate the use of clomiphene as a treatment for persistent hypogonadism in males with prolactinomas. DESIGN: Open label, single-arm, prospective trial.

PATIENTS: Fourteen adult hypogonadal males (testosterone <300 ng/dl and low/normal LH) with prolactinomas on DA, including seven with high prolactin (range: 29-1255 microg/l; median: 101 microg/l) despite maximal doses of DA. INTERVENTION: Clomiphene (50 mg/day orally) for 12 weeks. MEASURES: Testosterone, estradiol, LH, FSH, and prolactin were measured before and 10 days, 4, 8, and 12 weeks after clomiphene. Erectile function, sperm analysis, body composition, and metabolic profiles were evaluated before and after clomiphene.

RESULTS: Ten patients (71%), five hyperprolactinemic and two normoprolactinemic, responded to clomiphene (testosterone >300 ng/dl). Testosterone levels increased from 201+/-22 to 457+/-37 ng/dl, 436+/-52, and 440+/-47 ng/dl at 4, 8, and 12 weeks respectively (0.001<P<0.01). Estradiol increased significantly and peaked at 12 weeks. LH increased from 1.7+/-0.4 to 6.2+/-2.0 IU/l, 4.5+/-0.7, and 4.6+/-0.7 IU/l at 4, 8, and 12 weeks respectively (0.001<P<0.05). FSH levels increased in a similar fashion. Prolactin levels remained unchanged. Erectile function improved (P<0.05) and sperm motility increased (P<0.05) in all six patients with asthenospermia before clomiphene.

CONCLUSIONS: Clomiphene restores normal testosterone levels and improves sperm motility in most male patients with prolactinomas and persistent hypogonadism under DA therapy. Recovery of gonadal function by clomiphene is independent of prolactin levels.

PMID: 19359408 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1995 Dec;80(12):3546-52.

Effect of raising endogenous testosterone levels in impotent men with secondary hypogonadism: double blind placebo-controlled trial with clomiphene citrate.

Guay AT, Bansal S, Heatley GJ.
    Section of Endocrinology, Lahey Clinic, Burlington, Massachusetts 01805, USA.

Abstract

Secondary hypogonadism is not an infrequent abnormality in older patients presenting with the primary complaint of erectile dysfunction. Because of the role of testosterone in mediating sexual desire and erectile function in men, these patients are usually treated with exogenous testosterone, which, while elevating the circulating androgens, suppresses gonadotropins from the hypothalamic-pituitary axis. The response of this form of therapy, although extolled in the lay literature, has usually not been effective in restoring or even improving sexual function. This failure of response could be the result of suppression of gonadotropins or the lack of a cause and effect relationship between sexual function and circulating androgens in this group of patients. Further, because exogenous testosterone can potentially increase the risk of prostate disease, it is important to be sure of the benefit sought, i.e. an increase in sexual function. In an attempt to answer this question, we measured the hormone levels and studied the sexual function in 17 patients with erectile dysfunction who were found to have secondary hypogonadism. This double blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over study consisted of treatment with clomiphene citrate and a placebo for 2 months each. Similar to our previous observations, LH, FSH, and total and free testosterone levels showed a significant elevation in response to clomiphene citrate over the response to placebo. However, sexual function, as monitored by questionnaires and nocturnal penile tumescence and rigidity testing, did not improve except for some limited parameters in younger and healthier men. The results confirmed that there can be a functional secondary hypogonadism in men on an out-patient basis, but correlation of the hormonal status does not universally reverse the associated erectile dysfunction to normal, thus requiring closer scrutiny of claims of cause and effect relationships between hypogonadism and erectile dysfunction.

PMID: 8530597 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Lmfao!!!!! Perfect example that your piece of shit clomid doesn't work. To the OP, go to ELITEFITNESS and you will really learn the best pct there is and it's 1000000% guaranteed to work or your money back
    Go sell your snake oil somewhere else. Nobody here is buying your line of B.S.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    x2

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks for the great info heavyiron. I personally use torem... I've never had the chance to use clomid, however. Only nolva, and it SUCKED for PCT.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Thanks for the great info heavyiron. I personally use torem... I've never had the chance to use clomid, however. Only nolva, and it SUCKED for PCT.
    No problem,

E2 can rise pretty high when using a SERM in PCT so you may need to use an AI towards the end of PCT but only labs can confirm.

Rep Points

test complete by jem nutrition

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

your mom loves my snake oil when it goes down her throat. ask her about it. shes my number 1 customer

What are you 15 bro?, Lol your posts are as informative, and as eloquent as my four year old.

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Hope ur 4 year old along with u get hit by a car ignorant fuck

What is funny is your what I consider a keyboard thug, I would bet if you ever came to me and said that to my face, you would never walk again. One thing about being a parent, is it doesn't matter what douche is in your face, if your kids are involved that person will be taken out.

And realize another thing, My computer skills are very high, as this is what I do for a living so if you want your personal information away from the public eye. Id watch your mouth before shit really gets ugly for you.

Rep Points

i hate hearing people not being able to recover, was one of things that stopped me from trying aas earlier, but i almost never hear of it unless the guy really abused the crap out of the stuff for years.

Rep Points

I feel PCT's arnt stressed enough..

Yeah, AI's and some Clomiphene will do.. but thats the BARE minimum to any cycle.

I always use top notch OTC supps like Formastanzol, Phytoserm, UNLEASHED, ect even with my basic exemestane and clomid.. sometimes hcg for 8 weeks on cycle depending how heavy it is.