• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cruise or pct

DEE151

*I Got Gear*
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
guys i never crusie befor but i am thinking of it, just got some questions. if i was to cruise for 30wks only taking 250mg of test whats the chances of my natural test ever coming back? or will it be done and you would have to be on trt or hrt for life?

There are couple of guys who had cycled and cruised for more than a year, they might have an idea. i did cruise and cycled for 8 months and my natural test levels were low comparing to my age... Everyone is different, but you are taking the risk to be on trt for life

guys i never crusie befor but i am thinking of it, just got some questions. if i was to cruise for 30wks only taking 250mg of test whats the chances of my natural test ever coming back? or will it be done and you would have to be on trt or hrt for life?

OK, first how old are you? Do want children? Do you have children and dont want no more? Are you doing this for cosmetic purpose, or do you compete and plan on getting paid?

There is a potential of never recovering, never having children, and never being able to get old big buford hard naturally. If you meet the above criteria, like your 40+ have kids, dont want any more, and prepared to be on hrt for life. As long as you know the potential, and are fine with it, i see no problem. You may recover just fine but,either way be prepared to be on hrt. Also 250 a week mabey high, 150 mg a week i think will suffice. just my 2 cc's bro.

It will come back. You may wanna use clomid throughout your cycle.

Dan Duchaine about Clomid.
Although Colmid isn't the best of the anti-estrogens, it also has the dual function of mimicking luteinizing hormone, which stimulates gonadal testosterone. So, if you want to lower estrogen and raise testosterone or maintain a natural testosterone level during steroid use, Clomid, if found economically, is an attractive option (...) There are no adverse reactions with long-term use in men that I know of.

There are couple of guys who had cycled and cruised for more than a year, they might have an idea. i did cruise and cycled for 8 months and my natural test levels were low comparing to my age... Everyone is different, but you are taking the risk to be on trt for life

OK, first how old are you? Do want children? Do you have children and dont want no more? Are you doing this for cosmetic purpose, or do you compete and plan on getting paid?

There is a potential of never recovering, never having children, and never being able to get old big buford hard naturally. If you meet the above criteria, like your 40+ have kids, dont want any more, and prepared to be on hrt for life. As long as you know the potential, and are fine with it, i see no problem. You may recover just fine but,either way be prepared to be on hrt. Also 250 a week mabey high, 150 mg a week i think will suffice. just my 2 cc's bro.
i am 29 and yes i at least want to have 1 more kid. thanks for the advice

i am 29 and yes i at least want to have 1 more kid. thanks for the advice

Some good advice given here thus far. At your age, I would strongly advise against a cruise. PCT while you can, and if one day your natural test levels do not rebound, then I would consider a cruise and TRT.

I am 29, & will be on trt for life. Looking back, ( unless u want to be pro) cycle, pct. Don't cruise.

Not until you are confident in your choice, should you cruise.

I'm 26 and I have been cruising and blasting for almost a year and a half. I'm getting married next year, and will eventually shoot for kids... I guess we'll find out! haha. 30 weeks is a long time, just make sure you run a STRONG PCT with HCG. You should be ok, but I would look into TRT after your last child.

I'm 26 and I have been cruising and blasting for almost a year and a half. I'm getting married next year, and will eventually shoot for kids... I guess we'll find out! haha. 30 weeks is a long time, just make sure you run a STRONG PCT with HCG. You should be ok, but I would look into TRT after your last child.
na bro I am going to do pct

no shit what dumbs ass would choose to ruin his life for what unless you get paid millions of dollars a year for your body.you have no idea what life has in store for you what if you do not lift weights for what ever reasone you get hurt your job or just stop wanting to i would hate to know i had to stick myself the rest of my life wheter i am working out or not.you become a slave to steroids and you dont even produce what makes a man a man crazy i mean just stupid crazy stupid.for what to look good when no body even probally really care but you.

no shit what dumbs ass would choose to ruin his life for what unless you get paid millions of dollars a year for your body.you have no idea what life has in store for you what if you do not lift weights for what ever reasone you get hurt your job or just stop wanting to i would hate to know i had to stick myself the rest of my life wheter i am working out or not.you become a slave to steroids and you dont even produce what makes a man a man crazy i mean just stupid crazy stupid.for what to look good when no body even probally really care but you.

Go away.

Feel free to come back when you can do three or more of the following:
A.) Learn to spell
B.) Learn punctuation
C.) Learn grammar
D.) Can talk to people

:winkfinger:

I dont think many bb other than Arnold have made millions.

Jay Cutler is sitting on a fortune. You would be surprised what he gets from endorsements!!! Arnold didn't make a cent compared to Cutler in his "bodybuilding" days of his career!!!!!

na bro I am going to do pct

Sorry, I must have misread what you originally posted, but you should be fine. Just run a STRONG PCT. Where is Mr.Big? He will give you a solid PCT to run.

Back