• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

next cycle advice

vannesb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well been on cruise for 6 weeks 250mg Test c per week.

47 Yrs old
5-9 178lbs
11%BF

Week 1-20 Test C 600mg per week
Week 1-16 Deca 300mg per week
Week 17-20 Trean Ace 300mg per week
Week 1-20 Armidex .5 Ed

No PCT will cruise again 250mg test C and Armidex .5 EOD

I am not for sure if i am going to had tren I have really got GREAT results with Test and deca by them selves. Should I wait to use tren once I do not get great results from just two compunds?

Results looking for- lean Mass.

Lasy cycle of test and deca was in a recomp mode the whole cycle. gained 2lbs and lost 3% BF and gained A LOT of SIZE

Well been on cruise for 6 weeks 250mg Test c per week.

47 Yrs old
5-9 178lbs
11%BF

Week 17-20 Trean Ace 300mg per week
Week 1-20 Armidex .5 Ed

No PCT will cruise again 250mg test C and Armidex .5 EOD

I am not for sure if i am going to had tren I have really got GREAT results with Test and deca by them selves. Should I wait to use tren once I do not get great results from just two compunds?

Results looking for- lean Mass.

Lasy cycle of test and deca was in a recomp mode the whole cycle. gained 2lbs and lost 3% BF and gained A LOT of SIZE

If you're going 20 weeks, why not give EQ a try at 600mg/wk?

If you're going 20 weeks, why not give EQ a try at 600mg/wk?

Will give it a try have never used it before. i assume this replaces the test C correct. What benifits do you think I will get?

Will give it a try have never used it before. i assume this replaces the test C correct. What benifits do you think I will get?

it would replace the Deca, EQ is no substitute for test :winkfinger:

Benifits, Increased stamina, Lean Mass, Vasularity, Muscle Hardness

No, it would replace the deca actually. If you are running deca for joints, you can still run that at 250-300mg/wk with no issues. It will actually be a good combo with the EQ.

With EQ, you can expect slow and steady lean mass gains, increased vascularity, muscle hardness and a ridiculous appetite. It is a fun AAS, but it has to be run for longer periods of time.

I would hold off on the Tren until you have a few more cycles under your belt.

Something like this instead:

Week 1-20 EQ 600mg per week
Week 1-20 Armidex .5 Ed

No, it would replace the deca actually. If you are running deca for joints, you can still run that at 250-300mg/wk with no issues. It will actually be a good combo with the EQ.

With EQ, you can expect slow and steady lean mass gains, increased vascularity, muscle hardness and a ridiculous appetite. It is a fun AAS, but it has to be run for longer periods of time.

Week 1-20 Armidex .5 Ed

Well i better start looking for some EQ then and will take advice on TREN! I am a steady 178lbs would love to put on 10lbs of lean muscle in 20 weeks!! GMO, Oldschool, I always appreciate your advice! i am learning but have a LONG WAY to go!!

Week 1-20 Armidex .5 Ed

^^^ perfect, at that low dose of Deca, I wouldn't see the need for caber or Prami, the EQ combined with Deca will give your joints a great feeling. That is a solid cycle!

IML Gear Cream!
CT is going to spank your ass!

Lol Maybe, But in my experience I have only encountered Prolactin issues at 500mg and higher, Many times I have ran 250-300mg Deca as joint support with no Prolactin blocker, and was fine.

others may differ

I intend to run 300 a week. Is there plenty of early warning for prolactin issues if prami is on hand to take a wait and see approach?

I intend to run 300 a week. Is there plenty of early warning for prolactin issues if prami is on hand to take a wait and see approach?

Prami and Caber will take about a week to take effect, but you can hold off and see how you react.

Issues most common, are very similar to estro related issues so its hard to decipher the difference.

But if you are on Aromasin, and you know it good aromasin, and your E2 is in check and your still bloating, have tender nips, prostate may feel under pressure. then start the prami or caber, I prefer Caber, pami made me feel miserable

I ran deca 300mg last time and took an AI (armidex) with no issues.

Back