IronMag Research Chems


no way this is 25ml? (pic)

Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    25
    Rep Points
    360823

    no way this is 25ml? (pic)

    Hey guys,

    just starting first cycle... ordered a 25ml jug. I am struggling to even call this 10ml. The label doesn't say... What do you think? Just wanted to check here before getting pissed haha

    Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by davedoe; 07-22-2011 at 01:43 PM.

  2. #2
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Points
    328931007

    Looks 25 to me, take into consideration the width of the bottle.


  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    25
    Rep Points
    360823

    Hey thanks TwisT... I just grabbed a 30ml bottle of clen and this is about a third of the size. I can't imagine pulling 25cc's out of this thing. I trust you guys though, anyone else think this is 25ml?

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    25
    Rep Points
    360823

    ya I looked around and a 25ml bottle should be about 27x70mm. Mines about 20x50mm... gotta be a 10ml right?

  5. #5
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Points
    328931007

    Quote Originally Posted by davedoe View Post
    Hey thanks TwisT... I just grabbed a 30ml bottle of clen and this is about a third of the size. I can't imagine pulling 25cc's out of this thing. I trust you guys though, anyone else think this is 25ml?
    You could always get a 20ml syringe for like 2$ and draw it all out, they hold about 25ml


  6. #6
    Registered User
    stiphy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    102
    Rep Points
    6963404

    it looks close.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    JCBourne's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    3,075
    Rep Points
    159762126

    If it doesn't even say how many mL there are, god only knows whats really inside.


    http://www.ironmagazine.com/images/b...dpharma728.gif

    www.World-Pharma.org

    Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

  8. #8
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Points
    328931007

    Do you know anything about QV or how long its been around for? Pretty sure they wouldn't have made it this long if they sold mislabeled vials with improper ml count.

    Quote Originally Posted by GymRat4Life View Post
    If it doesn't even say how many mL there are, god only knows whats really inside.


  9. #9
    Registered User
    JCBourne's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    3,075
    Rep Points
    159762126

    Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    Do you know anything about QV or how long its been around for? Pretty sure they wouldn't have made it this long if they sold mislabeled vials with improper ml count.
    Possible fake? Figure if your that lazy you can't put how many mL's it is, why wouldn't you be lazy in your process of making the steroid?


    http://www.ironmagazine.com/images/b...dpharma728.gif

    www.World-Pharma.org

    Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    25
    Rep Points
    360823

    it was 10ml... my supply only sells qv in 10ml... I ordered 25ml BD. Hopefully they correct it! And ya it is a bit sketchy that the volume wasn't listed...

    I'm guessing I'm not allowed to say who I ordered it from...

    Hopefully they correct it though. Thanks for your help guys... I'll prolly post a pic of the correction (if they do correct it) and see if you guys recognize it/think its legit.

    thanks again

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,511
    Rep Points
    52220854

    Quote Originally Posted by davedoe View Post
    it was 10ml... my supply only sells qv in 10ml... I ordered 25ml BD. Hopefully they correct it! And ya it is a bit sketchy that the volume wasn't listed...

    I'm guessing I'm not allowed to say who I ordered it from...

    Hopefully they correct it though. Thanks for your help guys... I'll prolly post a pic of the correction (if they do correct it) and see if you guys recognize it/think its legit.

    thanks again
    i was gonna say, QV does not make 25ml, they made jugs back in the day 50 ml.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    1807919

    Ya i was gonna say that looks like every other 10 ml bottle ive ordered, never ordered a 25
    Bigger than yesterday, smaller than tomorrow

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    70
    Rep Points
    5063592

    I had qv once hurts like hell for days!

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    25
    Rep Points
    360823

    Quote Originally Posted by apex1 View Post
    I had qv once hurts like hell for days!
    haha well then hopefully they fix the order and the BD isn't as bad!

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    25
    Rep Points
    360823

    wow they already got back to me and are fixing it as well as throwing in some freebies... hopefully it isn't bunk haha

    if anyone else has used BD enanth 25ml let me know how it was!

    thanks for your help guys

  16. #16
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Points
    328931007

    Quote Originally Posted by davedoe View Post
    it was 10ml... my supply only sells qv in 10ml... I ordered 25ml BD. Hopefully they correct it! And ya it is a bit sketchy that the volume wasn't listed...

    I'm guessing I'm not allowed to say who I ordered it from...

    Hopefully they correct it though. Thanks for your help guys... I'll prolly post a pic of the correction (if they do correct it) and see if you guys recognize it/think its legit.

    thanks again
    Common mistake, im sure they will take care of you bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAWS n More View Post
    i was gonna say, QV does not make 25ml, they made jugs back in the day 50 ml.
    Ive seen it in 25's, but my guess is the supplier just re-bottled. youre right, originally they only come in 10's and long ago 50's.


  17. #17
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    murf23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,190
    Rep Points
    329627954

    Garbage mexican gear. So happy i dont have to use that shit anymore .And neither does any body else here

  18. #18
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    TGB1987's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,483
    Rep Points
    490784210

    I have the same Test E and it is a 10 ML as stated already. I recently used the same sponser and I was impressed. They were very professional. The QV looks great. I also ordered the BD 25ML vial of Masteron and ended up recieving 30mls which was very nice. SO far I was very happy with experience. Have yet to try them out though. May be a while til I get to that but will post when I do.



  19. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    25
    Rep Points
    360823

    Quote Originally Posted by TGB1987 View Post
    I have the same Test E and it is a 10 ML as stated already. I recently used the same sponser and I was impressed. They were very professional. The QV looks great. I also ordered the BD 25ML vial of Masteron and ended up recieving 30mls which was very nice. SO far I was very happy with experience. Have yet to try them out though. May be a while til I get to that but will post when I do.
    Hey thanks TGB... i really hope its not "garbage mexican gear" like murf said. I looked around quite a bit and only saw good reviews on the gear from this sponsor.

    That being said, please do post once you've gotten to it... would love your opinion on the quality of the masteron. The customer service, t/a, and communication was amazing so I'm def hoping that it's quality gear.

    It'll be about about a month til I start so let me know how it is!

    Thanks!

  20. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    25
    Rep Points
    360823

    Quote Originally Posted by murf23 View Post
    Garbage mexican gear. So happy i dont have to use that shit anymore .And neither does any body else here
    When did you use the QV murf? From what I understand, it isn't the old QV gear but their own product, theyre just using the name. I could def be wrong though...

  21. #21
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    3,592
    Rep Points
    391045922

    Quote Originally Posted by murf23 View Post
    Garbage mexican gear. So happy i dont have to use that shit anymore .And neither does any body else here
    I agree. I can't believe some of these current UGLs are still slapping QV labels on their products. Could be real gear in there, but its not the QV we used to get back in the day. Same with BD, if its not the new line, I wouldn't mess with it. IMHO. Good luck.



    /V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

    RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    murf23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,190
    Rep Points
    329627954

    Quote Originally Posted by davedoe View Post
    When did you use the QV murf? From what I understand, it isn't the old QV gear but their own product, theyre just using the name. I could def be wrong though...
    Sry bro dont mean to shit on your parade . JUst my experience with any and all mexican gear was so so at that . There were times years back when the only thing around was mexican gear and I have done plenty of QV and Brovel and all the rest of em and with the choices I have today i would never touch mex again . But i have not heard of the new Qv and i do wish ya great results . Just dont trust anything about any mexican gear and never will . Good luck brotha

  23. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    25
    Rep Points
    360823

    Quote Originally Posted by murf23 View Post
    Sry bro dont mean to shit on your parade . JUst my experience with any and all mexican gear was so so at that . There were times years back when the only thing around was mexican gear and I have done plenty of QV and Brovel and all the rest of em and with the choices I have today i would never touch mex again . But i have not heard of the new Qv and i do wish ya great results . Just dont trust anything about any mexican gear and never will . Good luck brotha
    Hey no problem man, I appreciate the input... that's why I'm here. I get to learn from some of the shit you had to go through haha

    I won't start it for about a month... so hopefully I'll find someone on iron mag who used the BD enanthate so I can get some reviews before I pin it.

Similar Threads

  1. BD Decabol 250, 25ml review
    By Dixynormuss in forum Samson Supplies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 04:50 PM
  2. BD 25ml
    By mchumich in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 03:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->