IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Disguised as police officer, a Norwegian man kills AT LEAST 80 children ages 14-18/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DRSE - The Connoisseur
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Disguised as police officer, a Norwegian man kills AT LEAST 80 children ages 14-18/

My Way News - Witnesses describe scene of terror at Norway camp

He is also suspect in an explosion at the Prime Ministers office in Oslo that killed 7 and wounded about a dozen more.

What the f*ck did 80+ 14-18 year old children do to deserve this? He lured them closer to him so he could shoot them. Double taps. Some of the children that played dead were shot in the head with a shotgun, just to be sure. F*ck this man. There isn't a hell imaginable that would be enough to punish this man for his actions.
    -I know your words, just not together.

Rep Points

Crazy Christian right wing nut job. He was saving the children.

Placebo Abuser

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    My Way News - Witnesses describe scene of terror at Norway camp

He is also suspect in an explosion at the Prime Ministers office in Oslo that killed 7 and wounded about a dozen more.

What the f*ck did 80+ 14-18 year old children do to deserve this? He lured them closer to him so he could shoot them. Double taps. Some of the children that played dead were shot in the head with a shotgun, just to be sure. F*ck this man. There isn't a hell imaginable that would be enough to punish this man for his actions.

i beg to differ, im actual trained in this field, and i promise with 48 hours of my own time I could turn this guy into a lollipop without damaging his exterior..
    "Train like God is watching"

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

religious fundamentalists are the most dangerous people on the planet, always have been.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hoyle21 View Post
    Crazy Christian right wing nut job. He was saving the children.

True enough he may say he is a "Christian" but like the SO many other crazy nut-jobs that say that and then do something this horrifying he has no clue what being a "Christian" really is. These crazies give real Christians a bad name. I believe, no thanks to this nut-job, that God does have these children with him now and when its his time he wont be going to heaven to see them again. The only weapon a real Christian uses is Love.

People can be so damn evil. I hope and pray for the victims and their families for help in this unimaginably horrifying time they now must face.

I am sorry I don't mean to go off on a sermon just that I feel so bad for these people as I am sure everyone here does as well.

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

What I gather from the story, is that the shooter is in custody now, no mention of killing his ass. Wow that is horrible, I don't see how a person can kill children, and 80 at that

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hypno View Post
    True enough he may say he is a "Christian" but like the SO many other crazy nut-jobs that say that and then do something this horrifying he has no clue what being a "Christian" really is. These crazies give real Christians a bad name. I believe, no thanks to this nut-job, that God does have these children with him now and when its his time he wont be going to heaven to see them again. The only weapon a real Christian uses is Love.

People can be so damn evil. I hope and pray for the victims and their families for help in this unimaginably horrifying time they now must face.

I am sorry I don't mean to go off on a sermon just that I feel so bad for these people as I am sure everyone here does as well.
    What does being a Christian "really" mean?

Based on the beliefs exemplified in this post, it's [deleted].

Religion is the worst thing to happen to humans in the history of the world.
    Last edited by Curt James; 07-23-2011 at 01:32 PM.
    Age: 22 | Height: 5'8" | Weight: 150 lbs | Penis: 12 inches

the unbanned

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by soxmuscle View Post

Based on the beliefs exemplified in this post, it's [deleted].

True Story.

adults with imaginary friends are assholes...
    Last edited by Curt James; 07-23-2011 at 01:32 PM.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

what should his punishment be for causing so many deaths, injuries and so much pain the families of the victims now have to live with? i would burn him alive. sadly Norway hasn't had death penalty since 1905.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    what should his punishment be for causing so many deaths, injuries and so much pain the families of the victims now have to live with? i would burn him alive. sadly Norway hasn't had death penalty since 1905.
    the US and Japan are the only 2 OECD countries that still use the death penalty.

personally I would like to get "medieval on his ass". it would be a very, very slow and agonizing death over many months.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by soxmuscle View Post

Based on the beliefs exemplified in this post, it's hard to imagine you having a brain.

According to the Bible, not religion, being a Christian is following the teachings of Christ. Jesus taught people to love one another, not kill each other. It is made clear in the Bible that I have no right to judge you or anyone else.

I happen to agree with you that "Religion is the worst thing to happen to humans in the history of the world." Organized religion is nothing but big business trying to capitalize its own power.

As for not having a brain, well at times I think that myself LOL but in reality I have been called worse. I still feel bad for all those kids and families and I am sure you do as well.

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Unbelievable.

Like Dahmer, though, this guy should have been dispatched by the local police.

"Suspect killed while resisting arrest," or some other excuse.

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hypno View Post
    As for not having a brain, well at times I think that myself LOL but in reality I have been called worse. I still feel bad for all those kids and families and I am sure you do as well.
    I deleted the comment as "insulting another member," however am glad to see someone roll with a punch rather than become defensive.

Welcome to IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forums.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    Unbelievable.

Like Dahmer, though, this guy should have been dispatched by the local police.

"Suspect killed while resisting arrest," or some other excuse.
    Which would still be a death penalty of sorts, and Europeans don't believe in that. It's only justice if a guy kills 90 kids and it kept alive, fed, and housed for the next 30 to 60 years at the tax payer's expense--including the taxes paid by the dead children's' parents.

Digging into the gear bag for the next journey
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    the US and Japan are the only 2 OECD countries that still use the death penalty.

personally I would like to get "medieval on his ass". it would be a very, very slow and agonizing death over many months.

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    Which would still be a death penalty of sorts, and Europeans don't believe in that. It's only justice if a guy kills 90 kids and is kept alive, fed, and housed for the next 30 to 60 years at the tax payer's expense--including the taxes paid by the dead children's' parents.
    I won't accept that as the truth. There has to be at least one officer, one European, out there who would witness a murder so reprehensible that they'd willingly go against their duty as an officer of the law and take care of the problem right then and there.

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I'll see your Marsellus...
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    And raise you one Clyde.

Rep Points

Unfortunately, killing him does not solve or fix anything. The reality of what happened yesterday will live on even if he dies today. Just makes people feel better for the moment. I think the most shocking thing to me is that it happened in Norway, a country that values peace and has few violent deaths every year compared to many countries. The Nobel Peace Prize is given out each year in Oslo. As a Norwegian whose family came to this country only a few generations ago, I was deeply saddened by this event. I still have direct relatives living in Oslo and other parts of Norway.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    I won't accept that as the truth. There has to be at least one officer, one European, out there who would witness a murder so reprehensible that they'd willingly go against their duty as an officer of the law and take care of the problem right then and there.
    he/she would get brought up on charges for doing so. you can't even do that on the battle field anymore.

my buddies tank commander was court marshaled in 2004 for putting down an Iraqi driver outside of Baghdad who was mortally wounded to the head 5min after they let loose on him from their MIA1's. he was caught on live video via a predator.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MDR View Post
    Unfortunately, killing him does not solve or fix anything. The reality of what happened yesterday will live on even if he dies today. Just makes people feel better for the moment.
    I beg to differ. If they execute him, he'll no longer be able to kill anyone (even in prison) or be a burden on the society that he wronged so badly.

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

Shooting kids. That's just abominable.

Rep Points

I beg to differ. If they execute him, he'll no longer be able to kill anyone (even in prison) or be a burden on the society that he wronged so badly.
    Nope, just a massive bill from all the judicial appeals and due process it takes to execute any prisoner. Put him in jail forever. He'll suffer everyday for the rest of his life, and it will end up costing less. Norway did away with executions over 100 years ago, and it 'ain't coming back.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Nope, just a massive bill from all the judicial appeals and due process it takes to execute any prisoner. Put him in jail forever. He'll suffer everyday for the rest of his life, and it will end up costing less. Norway did away with executions over 100 years ago, and it 'ain't coming back.
    I'm talking about an execution system as not developed by a libtard.

Who cares of he suffers? I'm talking about the effect of him being a burden and further threat to another human.

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

he/she would get brought up on charges for doing so.
    So?

That's what I'm saying. The monster can consider himself "lucky" that he wasn't arrested by an officer who was just one lunatic action observed away from snapping.

A cop with nothing to lose and no one to fear.

It happens in movies, and this isn't a scenario that would require super powers or special effects. All it would have taken was for the "right" policeman to be on the scene.

Rep Points

Who cares of he suffers? I'm talking about the effect of him being a burden and further threat to another human.
    So, minus the rhetoric, in fantasyland? Every person on the planet is under threat. Everyone is vulnerable. Evil is ever present, and will never be eradicated. Again, execution is hardly the solution to anything. We should focus our energies on helping the people who lost friends and relatives yesterday, and not waste time on vengeance.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

and conservatism is the opposite of democracy. there is not one single "functional" conservative government in modern day that is not dominated by an aristocracy.

all of the countries of Europe have far more liberal governments than the US AND have substantially less violent crime across the board.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

religious fundamentalists are the most dangerous people on the planet, always have been.
    yup.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: Robert20

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

I think we should take it one step further and go back to public executions, and sitting on death row for 10 years is a fucking joke, the whole thing needs to be expedited.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: Robert20

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

So, minus the rhetoric, in fantasyland? Every person on the planet is under threat. Everyone is vulnerable. Evil is ever present, and will never be eradicated. Again, execution is hardly the solution to anything. We should focus our energies on helping the people who lost friends and relatives yesterday, and not waste time on vengeance.
    So then what? Every sentence is fantasy? When did proper processing of the law become fantasy?

What's so hard about sentencing a man for murder, giving him one appeal within a certain period, failing that, he gets executed. That is how it should work, But, oh no, libtards insist they have several appeals taking as long as they want. That's further injustice to that already committed by the criminal.

I'd like to see a non-death penalty tax. If you don't back a proper processing of the death penalty, or the death penalty at all, you get to pay an extra an extra tax to keep the criminals alive. Yeah, that is fantasy, but I still like the idea.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

all of the countries of Europe have far more liberal governments than the US AND have substantially less violent crime across the board.
    Put them next to Mexico and see how long that lasts.

Hell, you don't have to do that. Third-worlders are invading those first-world countries already. Just look at their crime statistics.