• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Captain America: The First Avenger (was: Captain America Sux)

feinburgrl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yes the movie sux ass. I can't believe how bad this movie came out. Feel like watching a movie that a 12 year old wrote.

Last edited by a moderator:
This coming from a guy who types like a 12 year old, lol.

critics.jpeg

I liked it, it's from a comic book I guess I really wasn't expecting more than that.

I thought it was good. Not nearly as good as the other marvel movies but still good. Wait till avengers comes out.. Gonna be amazing.

haha blew Harry Potter out da water at the box office!

Curt are you kidding me..... Damn I hate when I leave before the end of the credits... Shit we stayed for a minute ..... This has been happening to me too often lately that's it I'm going back to see it again!!!

^^^^ A friend told me to stay and so I told two people at the show today to stay.

And then, after what seemed like five minutes, I thought, "Man, I hope there's something extra."

There was. :sorry:

I bet they'll post it (or already have) on YouTube.

But, yeah, I believe I'm going to the 10:40 p.m. showing and sit through it again. Really enjoyed this flick!

Found this interesting perspective on Captain America while checking out YouTube.
YouTube Video

Another video with Emory University's Director of the Center for Ethics, Paul Root Wolpe.
YouTube Video

I find the cartoon series' more interesting than the movies where 99% of budget went to CG. Iron Man Armored Adventures has sucked me in more than the movies did... Avengers is going to have to be 4 hours just to get the dynamics of such an awesome team to fit right in one go....

Back