• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Training on Gear

pitbullguy0101

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
there was a thread that had a ton of info in it about how to train on gear and how to train off gear. as far as sets reps and a bunch of other info from the big names around here. I used the search and came up empty... maybe the guys could come in with how intense they train on and how many set and reps whilie on and how you mix it up and maybe we can have a sticky. thanks fellas

I definitely incorporate more principles into my workouts while on like rest pause, force reps, drop sets and other things because I feel like I can push that much harder due to the recovery factor. That's just me though. I am also curious to see what some others say about this.

You always need to train hard if you want muscles growth. and diet is most important!

i agree with predator, i start with heavy sets then i go to a mid rep range 12-15 then then drop sets, im all over the place chasing the pump to failure. due to the fact i feel like a beast.

Just don't over do it. Some dudes go over-board with lifting while on and end up with injuries.

I tried GVT on my last DMZ cycle and was the guy that got injured; I got all my gains lifting smarter the rest of the time since I had more intensity to slow reps down and focus on form. I too need to hear some veteran tested strategies, by all means start sharing the knowledge.

there was a thread that had a ton of info in it about how to train on gear and how to train off gear. as far as sets reps and a bunch of other info from the big names around here. I used the search and came up empty... maybe the guys could come in with how intense they train on and how many set and reps whilie on and how you mix it up and maybe we can have a sticky. thanks fellas

I always increase volume on cycle. I'll do more sets and work my lagging body parts 2x per week.

For example, this was my chest routine on cycle:

Decline Barbell 4x6-10
Flat Dumbell 4x6-10
Incline Dumbell 4x6-10
Weighted Dips 4x6-10
Dumbell Pullovers 4x8-10; superset with Dumbell Flys 3x10
Cable Crossovers with massive squeeze at the bottom of the movement 3x10

Now, in PCT it is this:

Flat Barbell/dumbell 3x6-10
Decline Barbell (alternate with weighted dips every other week) 3x6-10
Incline Barbell/Dumbell 3x6-10
Dumbell Flys (alternate with cable cross every other week) 3x 8-12

As you can see, the volume is cut back pretty dramatically. I also only train three times a week on PCT and do zero cardio.

Last edited:
I tried GVT on my last DMZ cycle and was the guy that got injured; I got all my gains lifting smarter the rest of the time since I had more intensity to slow reps down and focus on form. I too need to hear some veteran tested strategies, by all means start sharing the knowledge.

I've heard of a lot of people who end up with biceps tendinitis from GVT because of all the volume

Back