• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do Piercings make a difference

Nightowl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, I found some videos that talked about penis piercings and breast and tongue piercings and thought to bring the question here.

Do piercings make a difference for you with sex or foreplay? If so, can you elaborate a bit?!?

all opinions, and/or experience welcome!!!!

it's just like wearing a ribbed condom. it adds that extra tickle for the girl if you know what i mean.

by the way, that picture you have on your profile. just wondering but does it have anything to do with sleep paralysis?

i have no peircings what so ever. My girl has her tongue peirced and in all honestly i dont like it and thinks its trashy i guess it depends on ur style and what kind of person you are i also think nipple peircings ass well as anything invloving the sexual organs is just weird and not my style at all

i had one nipple pierced and a labia piercing back before everyone and their aunt sally was doing it. honestly you get used to them and don't feel them much. some mild pulling on them does feel good. had my nose, tongue and navel done too but didn't like them or keep them long.

they are too common now to be of any interest to me. took my breast one out when i became a mom and the other more recently because my bf doesn't like women to have piercings anywhere but their ears.

A guy with a tongue piercing is heaven if he knows how to use it.

I like women with tounge peircings. I carry a BIG magnet in my pants pocket!

IML Gear Cream!
My wife went through a piercing phase when she was younger. I never had more than my ear pierced MANY moons ago. In any case, when I asked her about it, she said it makes little difference.

A guy with a tongue piercing is heaven if he knows how to use it.

Mmmhh....looks a gentle guy for me...

J.gif

A lot of it has to do with what's attractive to you. I have a bunch of piercings but once I pierced my tongue, my roommate was off the wall for me even before we tried it out. But when we did, she loved it even more when i'd go down on her so i'm assuming it felt different. She has her tongue pierced and it's a blast for me. I was going to get a dydoe piercing but the chick i wanted to pierce it works in a town with strict laws against that :(

so, since we've got some of you here...let's kick it up a pace with styles...

Does: metal versus plastic and/or size, shape and moving balls such make more impact? I am guessing yes, but would love to hear the juice on this:winkfinger:

anyone want to talk about the rolling ball and the hair getting caught?:roflmao:

no, no, no really anything goes:

Back