• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blood tests results in, is my sus250 Bunk gear?

dvoted

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
basically i've been on sus250 for 4 weeks now, I have some size increase, nothing major and some strength too. I got my test level tested, and there normal range.

Does this mean gear is fake?

Did you ever get your test levels checked before you got on. You might have low test and the sus brought you back to ur norms(depending on dosage and prior non-steroid levels)

"Normal" varies quite a bit, on some scales up to near 1300 ng/dl, so are you shooting 1-2cc a week and had shitty levels before? How about some specifics.

the long releasing esters in Sus can take 3 weeks to kick in so really you have only just started to feel the benefits.

Depends on your dosage, you pining twice a week?

You have to pin atleast eod to get the full benefit of sus

I love these new guys who post one question, and never respond back to anything we say. 26 hours and nothing...

Lol sowii guys! its a Diff timezone here! it took ages to accept the post!
um i pin MOn and thur - 2ml of sus
mondai - 1 ml thu - 1ml
*inject in quads*
my test was about the same tbh
its like 11 (the normal range is 11 - 32)

IML Gear Cream!
and thanks soo much for your replys guys.!

i spoke to the guy basikli telling jim whats the go, and his like its directly form the pharmacy

the long releasing esters in Sus can take 3 weeks to kick in so really you have only just started to feel the benefits.

Depends on your dosage, you pining twice a week?

and this is what i thought too, perhaps becuase it is a long ester, it wouldnt show in my TEST levels yet, until maybe soon ( im on week 5 now)

but i thought from 24 hours ur first pin, ur test levels shoudl increase.

everyting in my body is fine, as i told the doctors that im on it, and liver is good, sugar is fine, cholestrol is perfect.

ill keep using the stuff im on, since no damage is done, and ill get another blood test in 3 weeks or so. wat u guys think?

Sust also contains two (2) short esters which would spike your test levels early on in your cycle. Propionate and Phenyl-propionate would be taking effect within first few days of pinning. Although, the amount of these two esters is less than impressive on an individual basis - 30mg Prop / 60mg PhenylProp - but combined make a more reasonable 90mg of overall Prop. Hence the EOD recommendations on pinning.

i spoke to the guy basikli telling jim whats the go, and his like its directly form the pharmacy

^^^WTF is that supposed to mean?

Also, what was your Test level? Normal is a broad spectrum...

If you have pinned 500mg of test this week, your levels should be way above normal.

lol sowi!
basikli ii spoke to the guy i bought it from, he said the sus is straight from the pharamacy, and that everyone he sold it have had gr8 results.

Also, what was your Test level? Normal is a broad spectrum...

If you have pinned 500mg of test, your levels should be way above normal.

yeah thats why i have thought. but im not sure whats the go :S.

Back