• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Damn it Z-Team, Spill the beans! lol

bigbenj

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Were all waiting for the the inside info on this big event. Let it out already lol

You need to take some time off anyway, benj. So now's the perfect time to be patient ;)

LOL :roflmao: Im sorry guys I would love to tell you all, But I cant tell you look for the announcement possibly on Monday, or maybe sooner!

lol

If I knew what you were talking about Id say that the order will be placed tomorrow once your buddy goes to the bank. But since I dont know what youre talking about, I cant say :)

Idk what the surprise is. OSL OD and Z know. They're the big guys here. I DO know that in the beginning of august Euro-pharmacies will be our new "close source!" pretty excited about that.

It has nothing to do with money, they said. Must be some type of rep spot or some type of freebie giveaway. who knows. guess we'll know soon enough.

:jerkit: Getting ready to spill some beans!

:shhh:What are we talking about here

LOL kind of hijacked the thread huh? I was just making my observations that muffin has no beans to spill...........

Some dudes dangling a cows carcass over a tank full of sharks lol

Muffins and Beans ? Sometimes a " cloud of dust ain't bad" at my age Repo- but poor Muff ain't got no beans-OUCH:eek: JK

Back