• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bulking Cycle

kt0473

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is my second cycle, I'm 5'10 193 lbs, 12% bf, I have been lifting for about 7 years on and off, consistently the last 2, I train 4-5 days a week with cardio included in one day only. Current diet is a clean bulk, eating 6-8 meals a day with 2 shakes for a total of about 4000-4500 calories.

Cycle includes
Wk 1-4 Superdrol/30mg day
Wk 1-4 Test Suspension/100mg day
Wk 1-10 Test E - 500 mg/wk
Wk 1-10 Test 400(test e,c,p) - 400 mg/wk

Let me know what you guys think, first cycle was test E 500 mg/wk with dbol as kick start 40 mg/day 4 wks

Why run test and test 400? Why not just use one or the other? What is your ai and pct look like?

Why run test and test 400? Why not just use one or the other? What is your ai and pct look like?

I agree, Why are you running the T400 Blend, and Test E pick one, and up the dose if you want to go higher with your test.

Also It seems you have a bit much in their for a second cycle. Superdrol is a great compound, 40mg/ed seems to be a good spot for most, Myself included.

As for the suspension, how many days a week are you lifting, I would suggest just using the suspension 2 hours before lifting days rather than everyday, If you do plan to use it everyday, you need to 100% sure you have an AI that is good, and running during the cycle.

Longer esters can be a bit more forgiving in terms of getting your AI straightened out, but with Suspension it will convert very quick

Get some aromasin and run it at 12.5mg/eod from start of cycle to the end.

What does your PCT look like?

I wanted more test in my system, but don't feel like ordering again so I picked the test 400 up off a friend and just decided to throw it in, Only did one inject so far think I should take it out?

PCT -
Arimidex .25mg EOD on cycle
Wk 12-16 - Clomid 100mg/day wk 12-14 weeks, 50mg/day wk 14-16

Blends are better utilized as if it were the shortest ester alone, ie if it has prop eod, if phenyl is your shortest every third day. Running it once a week will cause peaks and troughs which hinder hypertrophy.

I'm doing two injects a week, but I am just going to cut out the Test400 and stick to straight Test E, also would doing suspension only on workout days roller coaster my levels? Also should I keep using the Arimidex or should i just switch to Aromasin?

Last edited:
You shouldn't have jumped into this without getting everything lined out first. Fuck the suspension. Just use the superdrol and test-e. It's your second cycle, no need to reinvent the wheel. Adex will work if that's what you have.

I was curious to see what kinda results suspension might yield, heard good things about it, but also heard alot about bad sides. I know I should of waited, I got excited, but I'm only one day in so shouldn't be too bad dropping something right?

Ya the suspension is awesome but not needed by a beginner. Stick to the basics you have virgin receptors a small amount of test will yield great results bro.

This is my second cycle, I'm 5'10 193 lbs, 12% bf, I have been lifting for about 7 years on and off, consistently the last 2, I train 4-5 days a week with cardio included in one day only. Current diet is a clean bulk, eating 6-8 meals a day with 2 shakes for a total of about 4000-4500 calories.

Cycle includes
Wk 1-4 Superdrol/30mg day
Wk 1-4 Test Suspension/100mg day
Wk 1-10 Test E - 500 mg/wk
Wk 1-10 Test 400(test e,c,p) - 400 mg/wk

Let me know what you guys think, first cycle was test E 500 mg/wk with dbol as kick start 40 mg/day 4 wks

Do you're first cycle again and call it good. Assuming you took the approriate time off after the first cycle, you should still have fresh receptors.

I think your second cycle is overkill bro. 500 test e or c and your good. If you just have to stack, then throw in 300-400 mg/wk primo throughout. Otherwise, test is all you need for your first cycle. EAT like a horse! You'll bulk!

All this is assuming decent stats and age.

IML Gear Cream!
Do you're first cycle again and call it good. Assuming you took the approriate time off after the first cycle, you should still have fresh receptors.

I think your second cycle is overkill bro. 500 test e or c and your good. If you just have to stack, then throw in 300-400 mg/wk primo throughout. Otherwise, test is all you need for your first cycle. EAT like a horse! You'll bulk!

All this is assuming decent stats and age.

Scratch what I said because it sounds like you already started. Dude, why would you start a cycle and then ask for opinions afterward? I don't mean that to sound dicky, I'm just saying. :geewhiz: Def drop the suspension.

I understand, like i said before "I got excited" haha just got my shit in the mail and went right to inject, it was more of an instinct, you are right I have fresh receptors, I just wanted to up a bit for this cycle, obviously I overkilled it :deadhorse:, so should i just save the suspenion for a third cycle or get rid of it, was really lookin forward to the size it can attain.

I understand, like i said before "I got excited" haha just got my shit in the mail and went right to inject, it was more of an instinct, you are right I have fresh receptors, I just wanted to up a bit for this cycle, obviously I overkilled it :deadhorse:, so should i just save the suspenion for a third cycle or get rid of it, was really lookin forward to the size it can attain.

Save it brother, If anything I use it as a pre workout booster on my heavy days

Yea, I've always wondered about blends of test C and E. What's the point really?

Back