• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Principal who gets it.

A mayor of Curitiba, Brazil (I believe) did the same thing years ago--for the whole city. They also sheer the sheep to make clothing for the poor. They also had a very bad trash/littering problem. Instead of buying dozens of trash trucks, and all the associated maintenance and admin personnel, he simply put a bounty on each bag of trash. They poor made money by cleaning the streets.

I like it when people do rational things.

A mayor of Curitiba, Brazil (I believe) did the same thing years ago--for the whole city. They also sheer the sheep to make clothing for the poor. They also had a very bad trash/littering problem. Instead of buying dozens of trash trucks, and all the associated maintenance and admin personnel, he simply put a bounty on each bag of trash. They poor made money by cleaning the streets.

What, he set up a drop zone and paid citizens by the bag of trash? Brilliant!

I used to pay a bum $5-10 to pick-up the cigarette butts in the parking lot at my old job, their was a club on the 5th floor of the building next to us and every night people would go on the balcony to smoke and toss their butts onto our lot. I saw a machine one time that gave people a reward for cigarette butts, you put the butt in and got a penny for each one....

Back