• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

All ep customers please read.

TwisT

PurchasePeptides.com
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Normally a message like this wouldnt be our style as we try to stay on the positive side of things. I wont bore you but I thought something should be brought to light.

Recently our company has decided to stop advertising on two forums. We were mainstays there for a long time and after finding out that the head moderator of one and owner of the other was starting his own company we decided to split ways. This was a business decision and certainly nothing personal. It just wasnt any longer in the best interest of our company to do business with them.

Well, after raving about us for the last 6 months (and as you know our clients do as well) as soon as we decided to leave these two forums, he has decided to start saying things about us that are simply untrue in an effort to push their own products and move people away from ours.

Clearly it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see whats going on. Our clients are very smart and will of course see through this sort of ploy immediately.

This will be the only time that this is addressed as we here at Extreme Peptide dont believe that badmouthing another company for our own personal gain. But anyone looking in can see what is going on. In fact they are going so far as to say that were associated with other companies when this gentleman in question has himself flown to Florida and toured our operation himself back in april.

Anyhow, were going to take the higher road on this one and not reply to them. Weve always offered the best products, prices and service in the industry and the thousands of testimonials we have out there of course prove this.

A word of advice to anyone thinking of starting a business in any industry. If you want it to be successful then it MUST be built on the principles of honesty and integrity. That has always been our policy and always will.

In my opinion they are only shooting themselves in the foot with their actions. If they choose to get angry and act like children because we decided to pull our sponsorships (and to push their own company) then they are welcome to do so and noone from Extreme Peptide will say one word to stop them. Because thats not our style and not how we operate.

But, all hes trying to do is feed his family. And we truly do wish him the very best in his ventures no matter how him and his team choose to go about promoting them.

Thank you
The EP Team

Sorry to hear about this but in the end sound business practices and honesty are what makes people successful. Just keep on providing superior service and products and you will prevail.

Good luck!

Sorry to hear about the drama. IMO you have nothing to worry about because you guys are a class act and your products are top notch.:winkfinger:

you guys will still have my business. Ive had nothing but great service from you guys!! Products are top notch.

bad business ethics = bad business, it'll come back to bite him .. you guys at EP are handling this situation in a very respectful and positive manner, keep it up and keep up the top notch quality, service, and ethics!! got my support and business for sure :clapping:

bad business ethics = bad business, it'll come back to bite him .. you guys at EP are handling this situation in a very respectful and positive manner, keep it up and keep up the top notch quality, service, and ethics!! got my support and business for sure :clapping:

I agree, thank you scotty. Text me tomorrow :winkfinger:

you guys will still have my business. Ive had nothing but great service from you guys!! Products are top notch.

We appreciate it!

Sorry to hear about the drama. IMO you have nothing to worry about because you guys are a class act and your products are top notch.:winkfinger:

Thanks GMO

Sorry to hear about this but in the end sound business practices and honesty are what makes people successful. Just keep on providing superior service and products and you will prevail.

Good luck!

I agree heavy, we appreciate everyones loyalty and will do nothing but continue to provide the service which we have been.

-T

Normally a message like this wouldnt be our style as we try to stay on the positive side of things. I wont bore you but I thought something should be brought to light.

Recently our company has decided to stop advertising on two forums. We were mainstays there for a long time and after finding out that the head moderator of one and owner of the other was starting his own company we decided to split ways. This was a business decision and certainly nothing personal. It just wasnt any longer in the best interest of our company to do business with them.

Well, after raving about us for the last 6 months (and as you know our clients do as well) as soon as we decided to leave these two forums, he has decided to start saying things about us that are simply untrue in an effort to push their own products and move people away from ours.

Clearly it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see whats going on. Our clients are very smart and will of course see through this sort of ploy immediately.

This will be the only time that this is addressed as we here at Extreme Peptide dont believe that badmouthing another company for our own personal gain. But anyone looking in can see what is going on. In fact they are going so far as to say that were associated with other companies when this gentleman in question has himself flown to Florida and toured our operation himself back in april.

Anyhow, were going to take the higher road on this one and not reply to them. Weve always offered the best products, prices and service in the industry and the thousands of testimonials we have out there of course prove this.

A word of advice to anyone thinking of starting a business in any industry. If you want it to be successful then it MUST be built on the principles of honesty and integrity. That has always been our policy and always will.

In my opinion they are only shooting themselves in the foot with their actions. If they choose to get angry and act like children because we decided to pull our sponsorships (and to push their own company) then they are welcome to do so and noone from Extreme Peptide will say one word to stop them. Because thats not our style and not how we operate.

But, all hes trying to do is feed his family. And we truly do wish him the very best in his ventures no matter how him and his team choose to go about promoting them.

Thank you
The EP Team

Personally, I'm not a customer. But you and everyone else have always. Been polite and courteous. I can't comment on your products, but when people ask I do tell them you are all class acts. This is further proof. I am not asking you to bash anyone, but, perhaps, in the interests of everyones safety, you could let us know the name of this new company?

Thanks brother

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I think thats a respectable request, but as of now I am not aware of a name, as the company hasnt launched. All I know is that it it by the owners of Needtobuildmuscle.

-T

Personally, I'm not a customer. But you and everyone else have always. Been polite and courteous. I can't comment on your products, but when people ask I do tell them you are all class acts. This is further proof. I am not asking you to bash anyone, but, perhaps, in the interests of everyones safety, you could let us know the name of this new company?

Thanks brother

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

EP provides great products, service and delivery I think there will always be more positive floating around about EP then any negative. Keep up the good work and people will continue to ride with you guys!

Shoulda known Nathan was behind the drama! EP is a class act! Keep on keeping on Twist

IML Gear Cream!
I cant speak for your other peptides but MT2 kicks much ass and your fast delivery is top notch. Next time I need to place an order Ill still go with you. Fuck all the drama guys. Keep up the good work

Thanks for the kind words everyone, we really appreciate our loyal customers and will continue to bring you top quality products.

-T

Shoulda known Nathan was behind the drama! EP is a class act! Keep on keeping on Twist

No doubt, he cannot let anyone be successful without tearing them down. Need I even bring up his whole Dermacrine BS with PP knowing it was all because a slow selling product got popular again. Ntbm may make some good products but that does not excuse his crappy business ethics.

This is my personal opinion not that of Orbit so please respect the difference.

thanks again for the support everyone. We really do appreciate our customers, and it shows in the loyalty they give us.

-T

Back