IronMag Research Chems

First cycle-Helladrol cycle opinions

Rep Points

First cycle-Helladrol cycle opinions

To start off I am 6'4'' at 285lbs. Not quite sure about bodyfat, I am guessing between 13-15%...All my lifts are fairly high. Squat-500, deadlift-508, bench-315(meh). So I don't consider myself obese haha.
    So its my first cycle and decided like many others to start off with an oral...because, well, its so easy. I am planning Helladrol 50/75/75/75/100mg. Is that enough for my bodywieght? (im sure some of you might disagree with this compound, I would switch mid-cycle if I could if there is something better). Is their a favorite non-Methyl that anybody likes to stack with their oral? I am trying to find one at the moment.
    I am taking A.I. cycle support,fish oil, animal flex,animal pak during cycle. I have an idea what I need for PCT but I am definitely open to opinions.

Rep Points

And to add I Have been hitting the gym for about 5 years, and 2 of those fairly hardcore.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by silkysmooth View Post
    To start off I am 6'4'' at 285lbs. Not quite sure about bodyfat, I am guessing between 13-15%...All my lifts are fairly high. Squat-500, deadlift-508, bench-315(meh). So I don't consider myself obese haha.
    So its my first cycle and decided like many others to start off with an oral...because, well, its so easy. I am planning Helladrol 50/75/75/75/100mg. Is that enough for my bodywieght? (im sure some of you might disagree with this compound, I would switch mid-cycle if I could if there is something better). Is their a favorite non-Methyl that anybody likes to stack with their oral? I am trying to find one at the moment.
    I am taking A.I. cycle support,fish oil, animal flex,animal pak during cycle. I have an idea what I need for PCT but I am definitely open to opinions.
    Dude, you are a beast already...that's for sure. There are better options that Hallodrol. How old are you?

Rep Points

23 and playing football. What compounds would you suggest? Im one week into my cycle.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

23 and playing football. What compounds would you suggest? Im one week into my cycle.
    I would throw some test in there at 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks, if you really want to grow. What does you PCT look like?

Rep Points

Well since its just oral atm Unleashed/Post Cycle Combo and might add some Anabeta, been hearing good things about it.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Well since its just oral atm Unleashed/Post Cycle Combo and might add some Anabeta, been hearing good things about it.
    You'll need to run a SERM like Clomid for four weeks after your cycle to recover your natural test levels. Dose it like this: 50/50/25/25 (That's mg per day for four weeks). OTC PCT does not cut it with this compound. Where do you play ball? I played Div.1 ball myself.

Rep Points

Oh i see, probably the best OTC that I know of is Formestane,would that work too? Finishing my last year at a JC then probably going to a Div.2 school, D1 clock started in 07' so its to late for that. Im playing to pay for school pretty much.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Oh i see, probably the best OTC that I know of is Formestane,would that work too? Finishing my last year at a JC then probably going to a Div.2 school, D1 clock started in 07' so its to late for that. Im playing to pay for school pretty much.
    No, you definitely want to get clomid. Many of our sponsor sell it, and it's cheap. You don't want to play with your PCT, especially since you play ball.

Rep Points

Ok sounds good, thanks for the help GMO!