• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What did everyone get for Christmas?

urso8up

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got a sweet digital camra and old navy sewatshirt and the usual socks and candy. I got my son a power wheels truck which he loved and someother cool toys which i have been playing with since we opened them yesterday. But i have yet to see him today becuase my soon to be ex will not let me see him becuas ei had him all day yesterday but i did talk with him on the phone he is 19 months and is so awesome

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
Well I didn't get my FRICKEN H2 HUMMER! :mad:

DP

Well sorry for that but they are not all that great just my $0.02

Last edited:
Well.........I'm somehow, someway... getting my "Christmas Wish".....and there is always the 3 tickets I have for tonight's 280 Million Dollar Powerball Lottery.

Except I'm conflicted, do you take 94.8 million up front....or 6.2 million a year after taxes? :D

I would go with the take home upfront that way you have your money and you know where it goes you can always increase it by investmonts

lmao DP :D I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I am waiting for my mom to get here with my small gifts (all are in flight...lol) likely some new Boyd's bears :clap: I collect the resin ones! But my parents have also given me the deposit money for my townhouse :D That was HUGE! And Dad's flying out in 2.5 weeks to drive back home with me so that's huge too!

:D

Originally posted by Hammerlynn
lmao DP :D I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I am waiting for my mom to get here with my small gifts (all are in flight...lol) likely some new Boyd's bears :clap: I collect the resin ones! But my parents have also given me the deposit money for my townhouse :D That was HUGE! And Dad's flying out in 2.5 weeks to drive back home with me so that's huge too!

:D

We actually gave someone a Boyd's Pig (stuffed)...I had never heard of Boyd's before that, but apparently they are hot amongst collectors! :D

OK......DP got....2 bookstore GC's, 2 pounds of Starbuck Sumatra, and 2 one hour or one 2 hour massages. :p

But the "real present" will be getting home and relaxing! :D

DP

and there is always the 3 tickets I have for tonight's 280 Million Dollar Powerball Lottery.

Except I'm conflicted, do you take 94.8 million up front....or 6.2 million a year after taxes? :D

Take the money and invest it wisely.
Also, I assume you're referring to the take home amount after taxes. The actual payoff is around 55% of the jackpot amount. Then Uncle Sam takes his share.

Well.........I'm somehow, someway... getting my "Christmas Wish".....and there is always the 3 tickets I have for tonight's 280 Million Dollar Powerball Lottery.

You have the Powerball in AZ too? I wonder if it is the same one around here because they were talking about it last night too being 300 Million Dollar! Except they don't sell it in MA but I didn't have enuf time to drive to NH to buy one! :mad:

So did ya win?

The drawing is tonight. You still have time to go buy a ticket.

the bench i got

along with a football cowboy collar, football socks, underarmour, dvd's money, a cd player, and a few other things, i got this weider 130 bench plus 80lb. plate set (pictured). does anyone have this one, or one of the other weider benches like this? how did it work? i sure hope it works out alright, a big pain to assemble :)
javascript:showEnhanced(); i think that will work for the shortcut.

I got a lot of money for Christmas. Looks like I'm going on a spending spree at Sportmart, Best Buy and Fry's Electronics tomorrow!! :)

Back