Unclez.net

The UncleZ HEAD to HEAD Challenge! Over 2000.00 In Prizes!

Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast
    Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Cool The UncleZ HEAD to HEAD Challenge! Over 2000.00 In Prizes!

ARE YOU READY! ?

Okay guys, the time has come to unveil what UncleZ Ordawg1 & OldSchoolLifter have been conjuring the last few weeks, as you know Z has managed to pull off the unthinkable the new Domestic line is Euro Pharm, and it will be in full swing, back up and ready to go VERY SOON! So to kick off this great event and to prove the quality of Euro Pharm gear, it’s time for a HUGE CONTEST!

We are looking for 4 Contestants, to go up head to head, in the UncleZ Head to Head CHALLENGE! This contest allows you to run your choice of the following cycles below, the cycles will be furnished by UncleZDom and will be the new EURO PHARM DOMESTIC LINE, All you need to do is apply in this thread, With why you should be chosen, and if you can follow the requirements listed below, then YOU could be selected for the HEAD TO HEAD CHALLENGE! Do you think you have what it takes to win? The person who makes the best transformation, and is voted by your peers,and ZElite will win The GRAND PRIZE CYCLE! And IronMagLabs Products

ANY ONE CAN WIN, and anyone can enter! Noobs, Experienced Users, Old DAWGS! EVERYONE! Every Poster will be considered!!

Contestant Cycle Options:

The Added Frill Beginner

The Cycle
    1-10 Test E 500mg/wk ( Inject 2 x Per Week ie; Mon/Thurs )
    1-5 Dbol 40mg/ed

PCT
    12-13 Clomid 75mg/ed
    14-15 Clomid 50mg/ed

What You Get
    Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml - 10ml Vial x 2 Vials
    Dbol 10mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 3 packs
    Clomid 50mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 1 pack
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    OR

The Lean Gainer

The Cycle
    1-8 Test Propionate 100mg/eod
    1-5 Winstrol 50mg/ed

PCT
    9-10 Clomid 75mg/ed
    11-12 Clomid 50mg/ed

What You Get
    Test Propionate 100mg/ml - 10ml Vial x 3 Vials
    Winstrol 10mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 3 Packs
    ******************************____________________ __________________________________________________ ___________
    OR

The Short Stack

The Cycle
    1-5 Dbol 40mg/ed

PCT
    9-10 Clomid 75mg/ed
    11-12 Clomid 50mg/ed

What You Get
    Test Propionate 100mg/ml - 10ml Vialx 3 Vials
    Clomid 50mg Tabs - 50 Tabsx 1 pack

You are expected to provide the following through your cycle and PCT

1. Start a cycle Log in the UncleZ section with starting stats, pre cycle Pictures, and all information regarding your cycle.
    2. You must update your log daily with reports on well-being, gains made, injection reviews, gym results, and so on.
    3. Every 7 days a progress picture must be taken and posted up
    4. Must be running the gear provided exclusively to ensure an accurate log
    5. Must be able to start cycle immediately, No waiting!
    6. Must Post TOUCHDOWN pictures of Gear when it arrives
    7. Before Pictures must be taken with a newspaper, with your User Name Clearly Written to verify date, and authenticity.

That’s it guys! Everyone who can follow the above will qualify and the best members, who UncleZ- Ordawg1 and OldSchoolLifter see fit, will be chosen to run in the HEAD TO HEAD CHALLENGE!

Also Even if you are not chosen to run in the contest you can STILL WIN! Whatever members of our forum are most active, making posts during the contest, and all VOTERS at the end of the contest will be instantly submitted to win 2 bottles of Test E!!

Every 15 Days During the Contest a Winner will be selected to win 2 jugs of Test E

During the final week one lucky poster will receive 3 jugs of Z-oil !!
    That is 12 Jugs of Free Test E for just being ACTIVE!

So post up why we should choose you, what cycle you’re interested in, and let’s get this show on the road!

Winner will get a choice between 1 of the 3 GRAND PRIZE CYCLES, a 400.00 credit in UnlceZ’s Intl Shop! and Courtesy of IronMagLabs The Grand Prize winner Will also ReceiveTheir choice of either Metha-Drol Extreme, Super-DMZ Rx or Cyanostane along with a bottle of Advanced Cycle Support Rx and Ultra Male Rx. That is over 900.00 In prizes to the winner! 400.00 Credit Not applicable on Human Grade, Peptides, and other non Z-Pharma products. INTL Line Only

Winners Will be CHOSEN 10 - 11 Days After Today!

Grand Prize Cycles:

The Wam Bam Thank You Mam!

The Cycle
    1-8 Tren Ace 75mg/eod
    1-5 Dbol 50mg/ed

PCT
    9 Clomid 100mg/ed
    10-11 Clomid 75mg/ed
    12 Clomid 50mg/ed

What You Get
    Tren Acetate 100mg/ml - 10ml Vial x 3 Vials
    Dbol 10mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 4 packs

__________________________________________________ __________________________

The Hulker Bulker

The Cycle
    1-12 Test Enanthate 750mg/wk
    1-5 Dbol 50mg/ed
    8-12 Dbol 50mg/ed

PCT
    14 Clomid 100mg/ed
    15-16 Clomid 75mg/ed
    17 Clomid 50mg/ed

What You Get
    Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml - 10ml Vial x 4 Vials
    Dbol 10mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 7 packs
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

The Quick Mass Cycle

The Cycle
    1-10 Test Propionate 100mg/eod
    1-9 NPP 100mg/eod
    1-5 Dbol 50mg/ed

PCT
    11 Clomid 100mg/ed
    12-13 Clomid 75mg/ed
    14 Clomid 50mg/ed

What You Get
    Test Propionate 100mg/ml - 10ml Vial x 4 Vials
    NPP 100mg/ml - 10ml Vial x 4 Vials
    Dbol 10mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 4 packs

Contest Is brought to you by:

Last edited by Uncle Z.; 03-25-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Results by Design
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Woot!

Rep Points

Ahh!! only 3 weeks in my cycle!! but jugs are sure niice
    OBSESSED "Word lazy fukers use to describe the DEDICATED. Failure has never been an option go HARD or go HOME"

Rep Points

Thumbs up Huge contest-free gear

There you go guys- 4 guys get free gear- they go head to head- ONE wins the biggie and it is sweet. But wait........others will win free jugs just for great posts all throughout the contest with 60 ml ( 3 jugs) on the last week. Just for posting. Who is up for it ? Lets see some great applications . This is going to be EPIC-Thanks-OD
    PS-Don't have to be a pro-noobs are welcome !!

[IMG]http://www.***********/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Disclaimer.png[/IMG]

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Wow looks like a great contest guys have fun!! Im sure there will be some freaky transformations! Good luck to the contestants!
    Steroidsforyou

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    There you go guys- 4 guys get free gear- they go head to head- ONE wins the biggie and it is sweet. But wait........others will win free jugs just for great posts all throughout the contest with 60 ml ( 3 jugs) on the last week. Just for posting. Who is up for it ? Lets see some great applications . This is going to be EPIC-Thanks-OD

Agreed OD this is HUGE! to many opportunity's for the members to pass on!

Maker of Cement Shoes

Rep Points

really nice
    Its Consistency. Its like building a house. Everyday I am putting a Brick on my wall!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post

Good shit you guys pulled off!!!
    OBSESSED "Word lazy fukers use to describe the DEDICATED. Failure has never been an option go HARD or go HOME"

Rep Points

The Short Stack

The Cycle
    1-5 Dbol 40mg/ed

PCT
    9-10 Clomid 75mg/ed
    11-12 Clomid 50mg/ed

What You Get

thats what I want to run. I believe I should be picked because I'm first... no jp...but I know what Z gear can do, and with my minor set back in cycle orders recently, I believe this is a chance for me and Z team to work out a great opportunity to show some real results. I've never ran Prop, which could also be a good experiance. It would be my second injection cycle, and would be an all Z gear run. I think it would make out for a great cycle. I have no problem with pictures, and posting results, as well as videos in the gym and out for reviews and updates. I could really put together a good experiance for viewers and people looking to run future cycles with Z and the new line of Domestic. I've lost a bit of weight coming off last cycle due to some illness, but was able to keep a lot of strength. I can only imagine what this cycle could do for me. I would be honored and grateful to be picked for such a contest. Thanks for your time!

guess i forgot my stats...

5'7
    179lbs
    not sure on bodyfat percentage. probably somewhere between 10-13%.
    Last edited by Wrekem; 08-02-2011 at 09:48 AM.

Rep Points

Thought people would be on this like hard dicks on drunk chicks lol ... must be all still sleeping lol

Rep Points

I would be interested.

Would like to run:
    The Lean Gainer

The Cycle
    1-5 Winstrol 50mg/ed
    PCT
    9-10 Clomid 75mg/ed
    11-12 Clomid 50mg/ed

Im great with keeping up with logs. Im online daily...so that wouldn't be a problem. I usually have a lot if fun with these logs.

Been working out religiously for about 3yrs. Haven't missed a workout day since I started.

6'2"
    217lbs
    Not sure of bf%...not bad though...pretty low
    Diet is on point. Using a carb rotation diet currently.

Im sure my log would be one of the most updated and most frequently updated.

Rep Points

The Added Frill Beginner

The Cycle
    1-10 Test E 500mg/wk ( Inject 2 x Per Week ie; Mon/Thurs )
    1-5 Dbol 40mg/ed

PCT
    12-13 Clomid 75mg/ed
    14-15 Clomid 50mg/ed

What You Get
    Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml - 10ml Vial x 2 Vials

Figured I would give this a shot. I am very thorough with my reviews/logs. I have a few logs over at another site ... one was sponsored and the company was happy with my reviews/updates. I'm honest with all of my reviews and I will just tell it how it is. I don't have any problems posting pics, and work has been somewhat slow so it will be even easier to keep updates and lift hard. Also, this would be my first time using Z gear, which should be as great as everyone says. I powerlift, so this cycle would obviously take my training up to the next level. I think that is something else that might be different as there would probably be many who just body build...so a strength training/overall size log might keep things mixed up and interesting. Only thing I would add to this cycle not from Z would be adex. This would also be a great way to get my name around more on this site. Thanks guys. Good luck to everyone

5'10"
    218lbs
    13-15% - I powerlift so I don't care about this as much but I dont go over 15

Rep Points

The Lean Gainer

The Cycle
    1-5 Winstrol 50mg/ed

PCT
    9-10 Clomid 75mg/ed
    11-12 Clomid 50mg/ed

What You Get
    Winstrol 10mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 3 Packs

I have that dedication that people only dream of.
    I am a 28 yearold persone that eat breathes and lives to train. This cycle would not only be thee start of a great prep for my first show but also a chance to show the wonderful people here on IM the great products that my uncle Z has on hand. I am not a 99% person! I want, I need that 110% in everything I do! My log would be better then any other log I have ever seen, on here or MD (heavys log). For me there is no time for games, there is no time for weak workouts, there is no time for the BULLSHIT! It is time to show the IM world what Twotuff is about.

stats:
    weight: 227
    bf: I have abs
    years training: 9
    cycle history: its a fucking secret

Rep Points

The Short Stack

The Cycle
    1-5 Dbol 40mg/ed

PCT
    9-10 Clomid 75mg/ed
    11-12 Clomid 50mg/ed

What You Get

i would like to give this cycle a go. Ive used almost all the sponsors on this forum except Z and would love to see what the hype is all about his gear. I am very good at doing a log. Will update daily. I dont bs around. I have about 3 cycles under my belt. Right now im 5'7' 170lb about 12% BF

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Good luck to everyone, what a great opportunity. Too bad I already started and am 3 weeks deep on a cycle. Will deff be watching
    "Your body is your temple, Experiment, Train, and Document, find what works, and stick to it"-OSL

LG Sciences Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Wow. This sounds awesome!!!
    LG Sciences Representative

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull44 View Post
    Good luck to everyone, what a great opportunity. Too bad I already started and am 3 weeks deep on a cycle. Will deff be watching
    lol.. same here dude

Addict/Self-Cert Chemist

Rep Points

Awesome idea. Can't wait to follow this. It's a huge opportunity for some of the guys here!
    All posts made under this user are strictly entertainment purposes only. All stories are strictly fictional and not intended to be taken seriously.

Rep Points

daym! you guys just keep on pleasing your customers! I already knew from the start that Z would & always be my main man for my gear. Because of his goods I've managed to gain over 21lbs of LEAN body mass within a span of only 8 weeks of Test E ONLY. This is the reason why I think I'd be the best candidate to try out one of the cycles, just imagine how much I would gain with Multiple compounds, I'd turn into a BEAST & As you guys already know, I took place in the IM Transformation Challenge & managed to gain over 10 inches of muscle all over my body while @ THE SAME TIME losing 2 inches off my hips & waist. I also provided a clear log of my training/diet WITH side-by-side pictures from beginning to end. I probably didn't have the BEST log out there, because I was VERY busy with my first year @ uni. However, now that it's summer I am completely free, no job, no homework, just 100% dedication to perfecting my physique. I will promise to update my log multiple times a day & give clear & precise details of my training, diet & how I will be feeling that day. I will be weighing myself once every week W/ an electric weight scale & a body fat caliper to show the progress I'll be making. Anyways, if you DO pick me, I will NOT let you down!!

Here are my stats - I am 21 years old. 5'9 210 Lbs 10% BF. Only had one test cycle under my belt. It's been over 90 days since i finished PCT & recently took a blood test last week. Everything is in check & I am completely safe to jump into my next cycle.

by the way, here are the results of my first cycle - http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/an...n-results.html

** I would love to try out the "Lean Gainer" using Test Prop & winstrol **
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by buddhaluv; 08-02-2011 at 10:59 AM.

Rep Points

OH MAN! This sounds appealing!
    I would totally run-
    The Short Stack

The Cycle
    1-5 Dbol 40mg/ed

PCT
    9-10 Clomid 75mg/ed
    11-12 Clomid 50mg/ed

Stats-
    height-6'4''
    weight- 285-288(water weight)
    BF%- tbh not sure around 15%
    Gym time- 5 years -hardcore 2 years.

Finally something to look forward too, this is my kind of deal!
    This would be my first cycle,and have been contemplating for years, So what better time than now to start! been looking for this type of cycle to kick off my football season. Z-line would have been my first choice anyways =P. Honestly I'm kind of afraid of what I will turn into, already look like a lumberjack, but definitely can use some more definition. Honestly if you all want results and want to transform me into a MAN BEAST I am a worthy candidate! =)
    GET AT ME.
    -Silkysmooth

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Guys keep applying I am on my phone at the moment, but the winners will be chosen in 11 days!!! Anyone qualifies we just want to have a great challenge. Getting an AI is on you because Z doesn't carry it at the moment!!

Great apps so far, keep em coming!

Rep Points

Am I eligible for the Frilled Begginer stack if my dbol and my AI and SERMS where ordered elsewhere, but my test is from z?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aldeanz View Post
    Am I eligible for the Frilled Begginer stack if my dbol and my AI and SERMS where ordered elsewhere, but my test is from z?
    The contest is that UncleZ gives you the stuff to use.. not your own..

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aldeanz View Post

Z will be providing everything you need for the cycle, Minus the AI, but no other brands can be combined! Thank you!

Rep Points

im in- would love to try z gear and the quick mass cycle is just what im looking for, if you pick me you will have daily report and pic!

history 3 cycles
    last cycle test 1000 mg week- tren 400 mg a week

ready to bulk up lean and get massive on Zlab oils

been training 3 years
    Last edited by Mikebeasley69; 08-02-2011 at 03:19 PM.
    steroidsfax,com vip member

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Pictures are a mandatory requirement fellas!

Rep Points

I can do the lean gainer stack, I will inject in my calves and biceps only and log it.

Rep Points

OK guys-lets see the applications. Show us the qualifications. Don't be shy- let us know your needs- wants- qualifications and that you are sincere. 4 guys will get free gear- one will win a LARGE grand Prize.Bring it !!

[IMG]http://www.***********/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Disclaimer.png[/IMG]

Manwhore

Rep Points

sweet contest!

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Pics are required to be chosen for the contest? Free cycles are always nice! I'm down.

Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast