Unclez.net


The UncleZ HEAD to HEAD Challenge! Over 2000.00 In Prizes!

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 1319
  1. #31
    Chemically Engineered


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    3,498
    Rep Points
    418590934

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Pics are required to be chosen for the contest? Free cycles are always nice! I'm down.
    Pics Are Required if you are selected to run the cycle, But if you want to add pics here that is a plus as well!

    SloppyJ what you interested in brother?

  2. #32
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,231
    Rep Points
    565426092

    Lean Gainer, Short Stack or the Wam Bam..... short esters ftw!

  3. #33
    Chemically Engineered


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    3,498
    Rep Points
    418590934

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Lean Gainer, Short Stack or the Wam Bam..... short esters ftw!
    haha The Wam Bam is part of the Grand Prize Cycles.

  4. #34
    Registered User
    J.thom's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,859
    Rep Points
    69257400

    oh boy! I'm definitely interested in doing a cycle from Uncle Z. I'm still a natural bodybuilder. I'm almost 22 years old, been lifting since I was 19. I used to swim junior olympics and junior nationals. Got tired of it and went on to bodybuilding ha ha. I'm 6'0 roughly 205 lbs at 12-14%. I think I would be the perfect contestant for the beginner cycle because I can create a detailed log of anything and everything that you would ever want! Posting pictures is not a problem and I can start right away!

    I am interested in the following:
    The Cycle
    1-10 Test E 500mg/wk ( Inject 2 x Per Week ie; Mon/Thurs )
    1-5 Dbol 40mg/ed

    PCT
    12-13 Clomid 75mg/ed
    14-15 Clomid 50mg/ed

    What You Get
    Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml - 10ml Vial x 2 Vials
    Dbol 10mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 3 packs
    Clomid 50mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 1 pack

    However, I would prefer to just run 10 weeks of Test E and 4 weeks of tbol instead of dbol. If that would be possible it would be great! If not I can definitely do the dbol, not a problem. Or maybe just a simple 10 week cycle of Test E?

    Please choose me!
    ________________________________
    Last edited by J.thom; 08-02-2011 at 04:04 PM.

  5. #35
    Registered User
    jbzjacked's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Points
    23047704

    Bump back to the top...
    OBSESSED "Word lazy fukers use to describe the DEDICATED. Failure has never been an option go HARD or go HOME"

  6. #36
    BANNED SCAMMER


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    777
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Points
    627917769

    I'm on my phone right now. once I get home my app will be in

  7. #37
    Chemically Engineered


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    3,498
    Rep Points
    418590934

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbenj View Post
    I'm on my phone right now. once I get home my app will be in

    Lol I was wondering where the hell you were!

  8. #38
    BANNED SCAMMER


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    777
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Points
    627917769

    hahaha

  9. #39
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    1807919

    Damn i wish i could do this but i cant start for another few months being as im finishig up pct, never tried uncle z pretty stoked to c these logs
    Bigger than yesterday, smaller than tomorrow

  10. #40
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    10176

    Hello everyone!
    I saw this contest posted on Elite, and I thought hey what the hell I might as well give it a shot even if its my first post here!

    I believe I should be chosen because I have been a natural lifter for about 2 and a half years consistently. I am currently 21, and I have lifted since I was 14 on my high school football team. Having an endomorph bodytype and metabolism, I have always found it easy to gain muscle, and jumping on a cycle I am positive that I will EXPLODE in size.

    Now the bad side is that losing fat has been an absolute TORTUROUS process that I have never been able to accomplish. I am currently 5'11" and weigh approximately 210 lbs at about 18% bodyfat (just a visual estimate). I am certain that a good cycle of my cousin Test, donated from my Uncle Z will allow me to shed the fat and turn on beast mode

    So therefore Uncle, you should pick me because I am able to keep a full log with daily updates, I can post up progress pictures, and follow the overall rules WITH enthusiasm . I have had the necessary drive to go to the gym every. single. day, and I am very knowledgeable about lifting and muscular hypertrophy theories (taken from exercise physiology course). Now add my cousin Test, which I have been contemplating for months to do my first cycle, and you have a great candidate for this cycle.

    THANK YOU

    (P.S. If I were to win I would choose the Lean Gainer cycle)


  11. #41
    BANNED SCAMMER


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    777
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Points
    627917769

    First let me say thanks to Z and his team for doing this. They have one of, if not THE best team on IM.


    The cycle I chose is this:
    The Lean Gainer


    The Cycle
    1-8 Test Propionate 100mg/eod
    1-5 Winstrol 50mg/ed

    PCT
    9-10 Clomid 75mg/ed
    11-12 Clomid 50mg/ed

    What You Get
    Test Propionate 100mg/ml - 10ml Vial x 3 Vials
    Winstrol 10mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 3 Packs
    Clomid 50mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 1 pack


    I was leaning towards the Test/Dbol cycle, but Ive been one of those guys who is always in bulk mode, and now its time for me to start adding some lean gains and cut a little fat. Also, I like pinning, so eod will be fun

    As far as the requirements go, I'll nail every one of them. Ive ran logs before, some for product testing, and others just for myself and everyone else to check out. I always have pictures, stats, workouts, etc., and sometimes videos as well. I'd actually like to do a weekly video to tell people how things are going and to get people more involved with Z.

    Im also a loyal person, I'll rep you guys until Im blue in the face lol. Im not going to take the gear and run, or sit here and tell you guys "sorry I havent updated my log, Ive been busy". My journal will be constantly updated. While Im thinking about it, I would also add in pictures of my meals throughout the day, as well. My log will be very active and constantly updated. Im a no b.s, kind of guy, so you can expect me to keep it real and be honest. I have numerous people on here who can vouch for me and tell you that Im a good dude, Im helpful, and I keep it real.

    My current stats are 5'8 207 lbs. Im not sure what my bf% is, but I know a lot of people guess way too low on their percentages, so Id have to say some like 18-19%, just to be safe and honest. Just wrapped up a cycle of test-e 500mg and methadrol extreme by IML. I gained 18lbs in 4-4.5 weeks.

    heres my most current pic. Ill get some better ones for you, but this is the most recent.


    thanks for considering me, fellas. I wont disappoint.

    edit: I should add that I'll do injection videos as well, if people are interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bigbenj; 08-02-2011 at 05:29 PM.

  12. #42
    Registered User
    twotuff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Points
    45771981

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbenj View Post
    First let me say thanks to Z and his team for doing this. They have one of, if not THE best team on IM.


    The cycle I chose is this:
    The Lean Gainer


    The Cycle

    1-8 Test Propionate 100mg/eod
    1-5 Winstrol 50mg/ed

    PCT
    9-10 Clomid 75mg/ed
    11-12 Clomid 50mg/ed

    What You Get
    Test Propionate 100mg/ml - 10ml Vial x 3 Vials
    Winstrol 10mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 3 Packs
    Clomid 50mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 1 pack


    I was leaning towards the Test/Dbol cycle, but Ive been one of those guys who is always in bulk mode, and now its time for me to start adding some lean gains and cut a little fat. Also, I like pinning, so eod will be fun

    As far as the requirements go, I'll nail every one of them. Ive ran logs before, some for product testing, and others just for myself and everyone else to check out. I always have pictures, stats, workouts, etc., and sometimes videos as well. I'd actually like to do a weekly video to tell people how things are going and to get people more involved with Z.

    Im also a loyal person, I'll rep you guys until Im blue in the face lol. Im not going to take the gear and run, or sit here and tell you guys "sorry I havent updated my log, Ive been busy". My journal will be constantly updated. While Im thinking about it, I would also add in pictures of my meals throughout the day, as well. My log will be very active and constantly updated. Im a no b.s, kind of guy, so you can expect me to keep it real and be honest. I have numerous people on here who can vouch for me and tell you that Im a good dude, Im helpful, and I keep it real.

    My current stats are 5'8 207 lbs. Im not sure what my bf% is, but I know a lot of people guess way too low on their percentages, so Id have to say some like 18-19%, just to be safe and honest. Just wrapped up a cycle of test-e 500mg and methadrol extreme by IML. I gained 18lbs in 4-4.5 weeks.

    heres my most current pic. Ill get some better ones for you, but this is the most recent.


    thanks for considering me, fellas. I wont disappoint.

    Get outta my locker room!!!

  13. #43
    BANNED SCAMMER


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    777
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Points
    627917769

    hahaha. we still gotta catch a workout sometime.

  14. #44
    Registered User
    twotuff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Points
    45771981

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbenj View Post
    hahaha. we still gotta catch a workout sometime.
    YES SIRRRRR!! But first we need to get uncle Z to let us do the contesrt

  15. #45
    BANNED SCAMMER


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    777
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Points
    627917769

    there you go! lol

  16. #46
    Registered User
    twotuff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Points
    45771981

    @Z Choose BIGBENJI AND ME you will not be sorry!!!

  17. #47
    Registered User
    BigMuffin's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Big House
    Posts
    499
    Rep Points
    9129838

    The Lean Gainer


    The Cycle
    1-8 Test Propionate 100mg/eod
    1-5 Winstrol 50mg/ed

    PCT
    9-10 Clomid 75mg/ed
    11-12 Clomid 50mg/ed

    What You Get
    Test Propionate 100mg/ml - 10ml Vial x 3 Vials
    Winstrol 10mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 3 Packs
    Clomid 50mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 1 pack

    No thread is complete with out a BigMuffin post and no competition is complete without BigMuffin winning it! That being said, the above cycle is the one I would like to run and I already hvae a blog going with my 5/3/1. I would just continue to update that log with some awesome pics and of course blood work in the middle of the cycle. If I am not chosen I wish all competitors luck and will keep updated on your blogs! I will post stats if im chosen of course.
    Life is hard but it's Harder if your stupid - John Wayne

  18. #48
    BANNED SCAMMER


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    777
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Points
    627917769

    Michigan boys in the house right now

  19. #49
    Ultimate UKA Rep
    Noheawaiian's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Pit
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Points
    134639130

    Pretty sizzling contest, z. Systematically speaking theres some pretty good competition in here, but i'd give benj the edge thus far. He's even offered injection videos lol. & from what ive seen from his posts, he's pretty loyal to you guys. He's not one of those mofos that sleezes from sponsor to sponsor trying to get discounts/gear/etc. Plus, benj is looking pretty soft, so that lean bulk cycle will do him wonders.
    http://ukanabolic.com/image/data/logo.jpg
    Pharmacy grade products/fast shipping
    http://www.ukanabolic.com/
    PM me if you have any questions/concerns

  20. #50
    Chemically Engineered


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    3,498
    Rep Points
    418590934

    Quote Originally Posted by Noheawaiian View Post
    Pretty sizzling contest, z. Systematically speaking theres some pretty good competition in here, but i'd give benj the edge thus far. He's even offered injection videos lol. & from what ive seen from his posts, he's pretty loyal to you guys. He's not one of those mofos that sleezes from sponsor to sponsor trying to get discounts/gear/etc. Plus, benj is looking pretty soft, so that lean bulk cycle will do him wonders.

  21. #51
    BANNED SCAMMER


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    777
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Points
    627917769

    I liked everything, up until that point lol. S.O.B!

  22. #52
    Registered User
    BigMuffin's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Big House
    Posts
    499
    Rep Points
    9129838

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbenj View Post
    Michigan boys in the house right now
    Thats right. Go Blue!
    Life is hard but it's Harder if your stupid - John Wayne

  23. #53
    Registered User
    J.thom's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,859
    Rep Points
    69257400

    when will the winners be chosen?
    j/w of course ha ha

  24. #54
    Chemically Engineered


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    3,498
    Rep Points
    418590934

    Winners Will be CHOSEN 10 - 11 Days After Today!


  25. #55
    RISE ABOVE
    BOARD REP
    chucky1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ca.
    Posts
    2,340
    Rep Points
    230393468

    ill do it. prop dbol for me, im online daily train hard and would be honored to try Z's products

    5'11''
    28 yo
    224lbs bf ?? 12-13%
    training off and on 9 years, last 4 years have been solid
    cycle history one aas inj cycle a bunch of m1t and ds cycles

    im a little leaner now
    Attached Images Attached Images

  26. #56
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    10176

    by the way, I should also be chosen because I'm the first to mention that the title says "Unlce"

    (see my app a few posts above)

  27. #57
    BANNED SCAMMER


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    777
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Points
    627917769

    is the test be given away throughout to just the contestants or anyone who posts here? badass either way

  28. #58
    Registered User
    jbzjacked's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Points
    23047704

    Comp in here is getting tough lol..
    OBSESSED "Word lazy fukers use to describe the DEDICATED. Failure has never been an option go HARD or go HOME"

  29. #59
    Registered User
    ordawg1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,477
    Rep Points
    203245271

    WTF....I work my balls off to make this happen and nobody mentions my name ? !!! So much for bigbenj (JK) Keep em coming guys-Thanks-Ordawg1

    [IMG]http://www.***********/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Disclaimer.png[/IMG]



  30. #60
    RISE ABOVE
    BOARD REP
    chucky1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ca.
    Posts
    2,340
    Rep Points
    230393468

    Thanks ordawg1

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1558
    Last Post: 07-12-2013, 12:06 AM
  2. New Rule for UncleZ Head to Head Challenge
    By OldSchoolLifter in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 05:16 AM
  3. UncleZ Head To Head Challenge CONTESTANTS!!
    By OldSchoolLifter in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 370
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 05:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->