IronMag Research Chems

Ways to quickly test HGH

Rep Points

Ways to quickly test HGH

Ok so I want to know what are some of the things one can do to quickly test if HGH is real (other than waiting 6 months for results and shedding some big bucks)

I have read those two tips:

1st, spurt a little bit of the solution on a pregnancy test to check if it is not HCG instead (some labs put HCG instead)

2nd, checking your blood glucose first thing in the morning, then injecting and checking blood glucose 30 mins later, they should have dropped.

can anybody confirm those methods and propose others?

Rep Points

I read some thing about taking high doses for the first 2 days. Something like 10iu each day. And if you got sore joints after then it's legit. Great thread. About to start my first gh cycle shortly.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAParadox View Post

2nd, checking your blood glucose first thing in the morning, then injecting and checking blood glucose 30 mins later, they should have dropped.

can anybody confirm those methods and propose others?
    I'm suprised someone told you that your BG will drop, HGH usually raises it, but in my case hgh dropped my bg extremely low so maybe there's some merrit to it

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer View Post
    I'm suprised someone told you that your BG will drop, HGH usually raises it, but in my case hgh dropped my bg extremely low so maybe there's some merrit to it
    So basically I can shoot first in the morning and if my BG goes up or down 30 mins later (without eating) should be and indicator that it might be real

As for the 10ui per day for the first 2 day, I heard about it two.

Should try a new local source soon that's why I am asking will try to combine maybe those 3 methods to get a better idea if it's working instead of losing thousands over months if it's not real.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAParadox View Post
    So basically I can shoot first in the morning and if my BG goes up or down 30 mins later (without eating) should be and indicator that it might be real

As for the 10ui per day for the first 2 day, I heard about it two.

Should try a new local source soon that's why I am asking will try to combine maybe those 3 methods to get a better idea if it's working instead of losing thousands over months if it's not real.
    the dropping in bg is rare from what i understand, so i wouldnt use it as an indicator. what if it were igf labeled as hgh? your bg would drop too
    and for the same reason i wouldnt take a mega dose, bc if its something other than hgh you could kill yourself

Rep Points

If you don't trust the source, don't order. Find a source that has good reviews on HGH and you won't have to worry about testing if its "legit" or not.

http://www.ironmagazine.com/images/b...dpharma728.gif

www.World-Pharma.org

Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

Rep Points

It's been said that Chinese generics are under-dosed, and give harsher side effects.
    Some respected posters on other forum been reporting better results at 2IU of branded HGH than at 6IU of generic blue tops.

IMO we should all chip in 5 bucks each, get a kit (3 vials is enough) and get it tested.

Rep Points

Thing is my source is local, his other stuff is really decent, but what sounded the alarm is really low prices compared to other stuff I have access to
    Last edited by ItsAParadox; 08-04-2011 at 04:03 AM. Reason: correcting spelling mistakes

Rep Points

i want to give hgh a shot but i've heard that it doesnt last long enough to survive the unrefrigerated shipping days it takes...