• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Liver Damage?

jdm4936

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was cycling methadrol extreme until I feared I might have had some sort of liver damage which I now think I good of had food poisoning. I was extremely gaseous burning food with flavor and was unable to digest food. I had pure liquid stools and vomited once it dissapeared after 2preparing days now I feel great. My first bowel movement was light brown and was yellow on the paper. Would this be liver damage which

How much were you taking? Was it the recommended dosage? And hopefully you didn't exceed the recommended cycle length, did you?

Are you back to normal now?

I was taking reçomended dose and only for three weeks earlier this year I took it for much longer and was fine. It is quite possible I might of had food poisoning but you can't be to careful.

If you took the recommended dose for only 3 weeks along with proper liver support, I sincerely doubt you have liver damage. The liver as you probably already know is resilient. If you are concerned get your lipids checked.

I would assume its something you ate...I doubt your liver would bounce back to normal in two days if it was damaged.

Do you have tightness/pain in your liver area?

Take Acetyl L Cysteine to protect your liver and also pick up some IML Advance Cycle Support

Oh and the best way to do this is go to your doc and get a script for a liver enzymes check. Its the only way to know for sure.

Back