Cruise dose

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Cruise dose

  1. #1
    Registered User
    D-Lats's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The kitchen
    Posts
    9,052

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1206937364


    Cruise dose

    Whats the highest dose of test you could cruise on? Without it screwing up your next blast.

  2. #2
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,134

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    566559152


    Shouldn't you base that decision on bloodwork?

  3. #3
    Registered User
    D-Lats's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The kitchen
    Posts
    9,052

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1206937364


    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Shouldn't you base that decision on bloodwork?
    Not really its not trt. Im curious how long i could stay at the highest dose possible.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    D-Lats's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The kitchen
    Posts
    9,052

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1206937364


    Shit I meant to put this inn the elite section can a mod move it or delete and ill repost?

  5. #5
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    BigBird's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,016

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    107783235


    I would use the average male natty test production as a starting point. There will be a variation with age ranges but standard average is that we produce anywhere between 7-11mg of test ED. This puts weekly production between 49-77mg. Doubling the weekly production would be a starting point such as 100-150mg EW and then a bit more. This is just my train of thought and I don't believe there is a right/wrong answer per se as 100mg EW might shut you down but it could take 200mg EW to shut down "Joe Snuffy." It seems to me that a common trt dose aka "cruising" dose it to a double dose of our natural weekly production. A lot of bros on trt claim to be prescribed 200-250mg EW but I've seen more as well as less contingent upon their own individual free test/total test, etc.

    For cruising, it seems 250-300mg is done by a vast majority of "cruisers." But you'll still be shut down most likely; that is, unless you're jacking hcg alongside it.

    There's your "elite" insight DLats with a little bit of "Bro Science" sprinkled in...

  6. #6
    Anabolic Whore
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,136

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    168536378


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    I would use the average male natty test production as a starting point. There will be a variation with age ranges but standard average is that we produce anywhere between 7-11mg of test ED. This puts weekly production between 49-77mg. Doubling the weekly production would be a starting point such as 100-150mg EW and then a bit more. This is just my train of thought and I don't believe there is a right/wrong answer per se as 100mg EW might shut you down but it could take 200mg EW to shut down "Joe Snuffy." It seems to me that a common trt dose aka "cruising" dose it to a double dose of our natural weekly production. A lot of bros on trt claim to be prescribed 200-250mg EW but I've seen more as well as less contingent upon their own individual free test/total test, etc.

    For cruising, it seems 250-300mg is done by a vast majority of "cruisers." But you'll still be shut down most likely; that is, unless you're jacking hcg alongside it.

    There's your "elite" insight DLats with a little bit of "Bro Science" sprinkled in...
    I like it! Haha. I usually cruise around 300mg for whatever its worth. I'll cruise with Cyp or Enan, both of which are 250mg per CC and i'll aim for 1.2/1.3cc every 7 days.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    D-Lats's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The kitchen
    Posts
    9,052

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1206937364


    You the man Bigbird! Thats what im looking for. Id live to get blood work done all tge time but its just not possible for me. So in your opinion at 300mg a week i would maintain my gains, and at some point achieve full recovery? Im not to worried about full recovery because i know ive done the damage already its just a matter of going through the motions of being perscribed trt. I will try the 300 mg a week and see how it goes.
    What do you guys think of splitting the 300mg of test enth 250 into twice a week injections?

  8. #8
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,358

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    I like 300-500mg T weekly on a cruise but if you are new to cruising 300ish mg T per week should work very well.

    IronMag Labs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    milehigh15 coupon code for 15% off!



    heavyiron15 for 15% off at IronMagResearch

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

  9. #9
    Anabolic Whore
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,136

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    168536378


    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I like 300-500mg T weekly on a cruise but if you are new to cruising 300ish mg T per week should work very well.
    Have you actually cruised on 500mg of test a week? Thats about most peoples first cycle! haha. I'm gonna give it a try... haha!
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    D-Lats's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The kitchen
    Posts
    9,052

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1206937364


    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I like 300-500mg T weekly on a cruise but if you are new to cruising 300ish mg T per week should work very well.
    Lol i would like to do 500mg thats why i asked lol.

  11. #11
    Anabolic Whore
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,136

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    168536378


    Quote Originally Posted by D-Latsky View Post
    You the man Bigbird! Thats what im looking for. Id live to get blood work done all tge time but its just not possible for me. So in your opinion at 300mg a week i would maintain my gains, and at some point achieve full recovery? Im not to worried about full recovery because i know ive done the damage already its just a matter of going through the motions of being perscribed trt. I will try the 300 mg a week and see how it goes.
    What do you guys think of splitting the 300mg of test enth 250 into twice a week injections?
    IMO, 300mg will be plenty enough. Like I said, thats where I cruise and I have never had a problem with keeping gains... I feel like I actually make some! You can split the test two 2 shots per week, it will be better for your blood levels. However, once per week will work just fine. I just feel like thats a lot of pinning for just 300mg.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  12. #12
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,358

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHOUSE View Post
    Have you actually cruised on 500mg of test a week? Thats about most peoples first cycle! haha. I'm gonna give it a try... haha!
    Yes but 300mg works well.

    IronMag Labs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    milehigh15 coupon code for 15% off!



    heavyiron15 for 15% off at IronMagResearch

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

  13. #13
    Anabolic Whore
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,136

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    168536378


    Quote Originally Posted by D-Latsky View Post
    Lol i would like to do 500mg thats why i asked lol.
    Well like Heavy said, if you're new to blasting and cruising I would start with 300mg and see how your body reacts.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    D-Lats's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The kitchen
    Posts
    9,052

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1206937364


    For sure bro i just need to get rid of the go big or go home attitude lol!!

  15. #15
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    BigBird's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,016

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    107783235


    Yeah, I agree that 300mg should be enough to maintain and possibly even continue to build provided training intensity is near the top with proper diet/hydration, etc. I"ve never cruised before but when I do, I'd use 300mg EW as my own self-prescribed trt. Would I like to cruise on a "HEAVYIron" dose of 500mg EW? You bet your ass but I'd first be curious as to how good I can maintain my previous gains and even gain more albeit at a slower rate using 300mg EW before considering 500mg. Can't say if you'll fully recover DLats. The only way to know for sure would be bloodwork before and after cruise and then consideration of PCT followed by more bloodwork perhaps? However, if you choose to bypass PCT and stay in "cruise control" then the issue of recovery becomes a moot point that you wouldn't have to deal with for now. But eventually the future will arrive, eh bro? lol

    My thought is that when I do end up cruising, to pin once a week with Cyp or E as opposed to 2x weekly pinning while blasting. Not sure. What is the common pinning frequency on long esters during the cruise phase? Better yet, maybe cruise on a super long ester such as Undecanoate - pinning every 10 days or so? Just some food for thought...

Similar Threads

  1. Preferred Wkly Cruise Dose
    By theCaptn' in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 12:46 PM
  2. Low Dose Extended Cruise
    By Roaddkingg in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 03:06 PM
  3. Cruise, blast, cruise...
    By Buzzard in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 10:17 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 07:23 AM
  5. higher dose short term/ lower dose long term
    By luke69duke69 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-07-2005, 06:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums