• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need some advice

chuckjr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi,
I need some advice on what to take and how to drop some weight fairly quick.
Here is what I got now.
I'm 5'11 265lbs
I already have been taking 1cc of prop every other day, and 2 50 mg winnie pills a day.

I just ordered a supply of clen the other day ( hope I get it, First order here)

I got to the gym at least 5 days a week. Eat fairly well a lot of chicken n veg, I eliminated sugar.

I am limited to cardio due to a knee and ankle injury. ( I walk swiftly for about 30min 1 mile on the tread mill)
Most of my gym time is lifting.

My question is am about done with my first bottle of prop and have another. Should continue the pills go to the gym and save the 2nd bottle, until after i get the clen in my system. Or should I just keep doing what I'm doing?

So you're on prop and winny to cut but you don't do any cardio? What's your PCT like? What AI are you running? This sounds all fucked up bro.

It prob is, thats why I don't want to waste the second bottle. I don't know what AI is. Im thinking my fat pct is about 30% I know thats HIGH. I dont have much of a option on the cardio more then what I'm doing.

AAS are only good to preserve the muscles while on low calorie diet.
Get on ketogenic or carb cycling diet, aim for 2500kcal or less (after all you are on prop and 100mg of winny, make the most of it)
Do 45mins cardio 4-5 times a week. Fasted will work great and don't eat for 90mins after you've done your cardio.
If you have sore ankle do rowing, or arm cycling instead of treadmill.
Hit the weights 3 times a week, do the compound movements as they will help you burn more calories. (deadlift, squats, clean and jerk, bench press...)

Once you get Clen use it on 2 weeks on 2 weeks off OR 2 days on, 2 days off protocol. Theres a clen faq in the research chemicals section.

It prob is, thats why I don't want to waste the second bottle. I don't know what AI is. Im thinking my fat pct is about 30% I know thats HIGH. I dont have much of a option on the cardio more then what I'm doing.

1. Follow the advice I've given you in my previous post so you don't waste it
2. Aromatase inhibitors (AI) are a class of drugs used in the treatment of breast cancer and ovarian cancer in postmenopausal women... used BB to prevent water retention / bloat associated with use of steroids.
3. PCT stands for Post Cycle Therapy not body fat percentage. There should be also a faq about PCT if you are clueless.

:winkfinger:

your bf is way too high for aas, you're just asking for bad sides imo.

Gotcha, So I need to concentrate more on the cardio then weights until the weight is gone. When you say rowing machine we have this thing called a hammer. Even though it works muscles it can be used for cardio? I'm also taking this stuff called aromablock not sure if it works, I got it over the counter at a vitamin store. Its supposed to block estrogen, Is there a better one that I should take. Ass far as PCT I dont have any. What is a good one to take when do I take it

Okay. Go to the sponsor section and order some clomid and aromasin.

When it comes in, stop the test and winny. 3 days after stopping the test and winny, start clomid and aromasin.

Week 1: Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate) 100mg every day (ED)
Aromasin (Exmestane) 25mg ED

Week 2: Clomid 75mg ED
Aromasin 25mg ED

Week 3: Clomid 75mg ED
Aromasin 12.5mg ED

Week 4: Clomid 50mg ED
Aromasin 12.5mg ED

After this. Do NOT touch gear until you are ready and know what a PCT is and AI's are. You're going to hurt yourself. I feel bad for you, thats why I typed this out. Normally I wouldn't waste my time.

That's right, concentrate on cardio for now. Once you get 20% below your maintenance calorie intake you will notice that your energy level will drop and it will take longer for your muscles and nervous system to recover.
When I say rowing machine I mean a rowing machine :)
rowing-machine1.jpg

You can do any sort of cardio, as long as it increases your heart rate, heres the table of target heart rate.
acumen_target_heart_rate_zone2.gif

Aromiblock should work, although aromatisin or armidex will be better option.

Write down your cycle, how much how often and how long for.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok thanks you spelled it out for me but that really helped, I would have been searching to find out what it all meant. The links are a big help too. I have this guy local that I bought my stuff of of but he isn't very helpful when it comes to knowledge. So I am pretty much doing this on my own. I do appreciate the help.
I have one more question I am leaving tonight to go away for a few days and wont be going to a gym until Monday, should I keep taking my shots and pills or stop and wait until I get back?

Yeah you should still take your shots and pills.

Write down your cycle, how much how often and how long for.

I take 1cc of prop ead 100mg Winnie ed 2000mg milk thistle ed and two aromablock pills a day (rec dose). I've been doing it for about 2 wks. Just finished my first bottle of prop yesterday

I assume your Test P is 100mg/1cc
Thus:
1-4 Test P 100mg EOD
1-4 Winny 100mg ED

That's a very short cycle and may be a waste of a money if you haven't even figured out a diet yet.
Steroids aren't magic pills, its easier to loose fat while on Testosterone but it wont melt the fat of you if you dont diet and exercise. As I said before, winstrol is good for maintaining muscles while dieting (but you could get away with using Test on its own)

IMO Your cycle is a fail and you have a lot to learn, you came on the forum to seek answers which is great ;)
You should come off, follow SloppyJ's PCT and educate yourself on fat loss diets such as Body Octus or carb cycling diet. (You should get this book Amazon.com: Underground Bodyopus: Militant Weight Loss & Recomposition (9780965310703): Daniel Duchaine: Books )

I presume that you've read the clen faq by now. You can use right away, even during your PCT. It will increase your metabolic rate by 5-10% and help you with cardio but diet is the key if you want to loose fat ;)

Ok so if I amp up the cardio, trim the diet a lil more, keep taking pills n shots, add the clen I should be on the right track. How long should I stay on the pills n shots? I really appreciate all your help.

I'm hoping the Clen will be here next week, this is the first time I ordered anything off of anybody. The stuff I have now was local.

Diet + Cardio - Drugs = Weight Loss. It's really that simple!

Ok so if I amp up the cardio, trim the diet a lil more, keep taking pills n shots, add the clen I should be on the right track. How long should I stay on the pills n shots? I really appreciate all your help.

Don't 'trim' the diet, get a proper diet. Have a read about carb cycling Bodybuilding.com - Carbohydrate Cycling: What You Need To Know!
You should be aiming at 2500kcal

I've gave you my opinion about your cycle. If you dont wanna come off then heres another approach. Switch to Test C or E and pin ~350mg weekly, saves you time and injection sites. 350mg should be sufficient to prevent catabolism.

You're about to fuck yourself up. You need to get off gear right now. You have no need for it. You are not even lifting heavy. Not trying to be harsh but you're not listening to the good advice in here. Only the shit you want to hear.

So I need to concentrate more on the cardio then weights until the weight is gone.
Do both! Weights, like you are, or even harder, and cardio, especially in the morning while fasted, before eating a single calorie. Drink some black coffee or tea (no sugar!) to get you going.

There is no easy way to get the fat off. Lifting and cardio while restricting calories is the only way to do it.

AAS will not do it.

IML Gear Cream!
you're about to fuck yourself up. You need to get off gear right now. You have no need for it. You are not even lifting heavy. Not trying to be harsh but you're not listening to the good advice in here. Only the shit you want to hear.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bro listen to what these guys are saying. 30% bodyfat is far too high to be starting a cycle. You dont need AAS man! You need a good DIET, a good TRAINING PROGRAM, and CARDIO. These 3 things will get you results. AAS is just extra when you have everything else down 100%. I don't understand why you even started the cycle. Seems like your looking for a shortcut. Thats not what AAS is man. Listen to what these guys said and stop the gear when your PCT comes in.

You're about to fuck yourself up. You need to get off gear right now. You have no need for it. You are not even lifting heavy. Not trying to be harsh but you're not listening to the good advice in here. Only the shit you want to hear.

x100

you have asked several time should i stop taking the gear? YES

You need to purchase your PCT and GET OFF GEAR!!!!

YOU SHOULD NOT BE ON GEAR!!!! YOUR NOT READY "YET" PERIOD

There it is in plain English!:roflmao:

Diet, diet, diet I can't even say it enuff...it's absolutely key to everything you do in the world of weights period exclamation...

I'm hoping the Clen will be here next week, this is the first time I ordered anything off of anybody. The stuff I have now was local.
Really?

Post up what you ate and drank today and yesterday, your lifting routine, and your cardio - not what you would do, but what you actually did in the last seven days.

Then let us tweak it for you.

Really?

Post up what you ate and drank today and yesterday, your lifting routine, and your cardio - not what you would do, but what you actually did in the last seven days.

Then let us tweak it for you.
Or just disappear and wonder why the clen did not help all that much . . .

:hmmm:

Sorry I was away for work the last few days...no internet access. My lifting and cardio was a little limited the hotel wasnt that great so the last 7 days isnt that great. In the hotel I just had exercise bands and they had a treadmill, My diet has been on track though. I usually skip breakfast I know not a good idea, Lunch i normally grab a chicken salad or some sort of wrap from the supermarket. Dinner I eat alot of chicken, grilled pork chops, rarely a steak mostly chicken, i eat a "just for one veg" with it. I drink water or unsweet tea, coffee in the am, a glass of milk at night.

I never really did eat alot, and wasnt always as overweight as I am now, I had knee surgery and then ankle surgery back to back, I was restricted on activity for almost a year and gained 35-40 lbs.
I have been following this diet for a while now. I go to the gym work mainly upper body atleast 5 days I lift for a about 1 1/2 hrs, and I am able to walk at a decent pace for about a mile (30) min, before my ankle starts to bother me.

I know getting back in shape and weight loss is timely I was looking for something to enhance and speed up the process. The clen I ordered hasnt arrived yet, I'm hoping this week

Back