• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Most useless mod.

Who is the most useless mod

• Twist

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Georgeforemanrules

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • other

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally think Twist is the most useless piece of vag skin on this forum. Unless hes peddling his shit chems he does nothing to help anyone. Plus hes just a fucken bitch :coffee:

Are u ready ?????????LEts get ready toooooooooo rumble !!!!!!

GFR has a deep-rooted history here at IM. Him being a mod is like an Honorary Doctorate. I don't think I've even seen the other guy post, so I'm gonna have to go with him.

GFR has a deep-rooted history here at IM. Him being a mod is like an Honorary Doctorate. I don't think I've even seen the other guy post, so I'm gonna have to go with him.

Twist is a fagget bitch. I dont know how he became a mod, all his post are bullshit. He adds nothing to the forum. I used Foreman becausr hes useless and this shit stain twist is worse than him lol!!

Twist is a fagget bitch. I dont know how he became a mod, all his post are bullshit. He adds nothing to the forum. I used Foreman becausr hes useless and this shit stain twist is worse than him lol!!

Point taken! :lol:

This whole forum is useless!

I detect a hint of jealousy :coffee:

This guy isn’t a mod (thank god) but is the biggest gayest asshole god put breath into…..

NOHWELIIAN

try adding commas to your sentences. i'm sure it will make your insane ramblings slightly more understandable.

Try not being a fucken nerd. Correcting peoples writing skills is as lame as it gets. Why do you reply to all my posts?

IML Gear Cream!
Azza should be a mod, then this forum will be complete.

Future IM mod^^^

Azza should be a mod, then this forum will be complete.

I should be, i would ban you for your retarded post???s, there are forums for persons with Downs Syndrome.

I would clean this place up, in my opinion there are only a couple of assholes, they can fuck off to RX and suck Palumbo???s putrid penis poofter poop shute fucker.

I should be, i would ban you for your retarded post???s, there are forums for persons with Downs Syndrome.

I would clean this place up, in my opinion there are only a couple of assholes, they can fuck off to RX and suck Palumbo???s putrid penis poofter poop shute fucker.

azza driving my point home!

attachment.php

Back