• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cruising?

colej

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what exactly is this? seen alot of talk about it and would like the real low down on how you do it. im on my 1st cycle and lovin it. just curious about cruising and would it be for me?

Unless you are competing or have low natural testosterone cruising is not for you. Cruising basically means you never come off. For example you may run a cycle of 500mg test per week for 10 weeks then cruise at 200mg test per week after the "cycle".

10 - 4 . you are correct. defintiely not competing and as far as i know levels have been fine. that could be a little pricey for me too!

If your test levels are fine and you are young I would sugest against it.

I started blasting & cruising when I was 25 (I'm now 26). I never had any tests done prior to cycling, but I love the feeling of being on. I love it :)

Yep basically you never come off, most guys use at least 2x normal test production as their cruising dose so it's possible to even still make gains between cycles without losing anything. Pretty much necessary for the really big guys.

I'll be cruising soon as I'm pretty sure I had low test to begin with and I just enjoy life more while on lol. It's worth it to me to do an injection a week, most likely forever, and the possibility of not having kids. I don't want kids and I think everyone should be on TRT by 35 or so anyway so it works for me. Not something to jump into lightly for sure but at least for me the pros outweigh the cons.

Im still on my 1st cycle for the past 9 months, lol im 46 and love it, but im not recommeneding it to you. I also get blood tests and let my Dr know what Im doing. To many things you can do when your young besides that.

I blast and cruise year round, when I do cruise it's on my TRT dose plus 250mg of additional test per week. I get regular blood work done and my doc knows about my gear usage. But like Retlaw said, I am not advocating it or advising you to do it regardless of your age.

I blast and cruise year round, when I do cruise it's on my TRT dose plus 250mg of additional test per week. I get regular blood work done and my doc knows about my gear usage. But like Retlaw said, I am not advocating it or advising you to do it regardless of your age.

Did you have to come off the gear to conceive your baby girl, or did you run HCG along with it. I think my cruising and blasting has already done it's damage. This might be a problem for me in a few years...

I've been cruising for about 7-8 months now and feel like a different person. Mentally and physically superior than the old me by far. It may not be for everyone though. My natural test levels were poor and had been for awhile, it just took finding the right Dr to get me on the right path. I'm soon going to start blasting soon... can't wait.

IML Gear Cream!
Did you have to come off the gear to conceive your baby girl, or did you run HCG along with it. I think my cruising and blasting has already done it's damage. This might be a problem for me in a few years...

Nope, never even used HCG but have never had any testicular shrinkage. I was shocked when I found out my wife was pregnant after my gear use. But our baby will be here in December, so it's all good.

I've been cruising for about 7-8 months now and feel like a different person. Mentally and physically superior than the old me by far. It may not be for everyone though. My natural test levels were poor and had been for awhile, it just took finding the right Dr to get me on the right path. I'm soon going to start blasting soon... can't wait.

When you start blasting, go slow. Just a little extra test will make a big difference.

Nope, never even used HCG but have never had any testicular shrinkage. I was shocked when I found out my wife was pregnant after my gear use. But our baby will be here in December, so it's all good.

Well thats good to know!

Back