• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Yo gsxr!!!

NoPainNoGain1

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Did you really give me a reship? It's been 2 weeks since you supposbly gave me a reship and I still haven't got the reship or original pack

Hi do i look like your mailman or like i wear a post office uniform?

Lol !!

It's funny how members really think that the reps control the shipping, or how fast they get their pacs..

I thought nopainnodick was a rep LMFAO sorry GXR had to lol!!

Hi do i look like your mailman or like i wear a post office uniform?

I bet you have one with the gray shorts somewhere in your closet.

Lol !!

It's funny how members really think that the reps control the shipping, or how fast they get their pacs..

We also control the world economy, are responsible for the hole in the ozone and global warming and I hear tell that GXR64 was the second shooter on the grassy knoll in the Kennedy assassination.

I thought nopainnodick was a rep LMFAO sorry GXR had to lol!!

Ummmm, no, absolutely not.

We also control the world economy, are responsible for the hole in the ozone and global warming and I hear tell that GXR64 was the second shooter on the grassy knoll in the Kennedy assassination.

Ummmm, no, absolutely not.

Bwahahha i know i was just joking, the guys like a bad hernia on this forum. Wasnt naps also trying to ban christmas?

IML Gear Cream!

I have totally seen him delivering my mail, ..............just sayin :rolleyes:

mailman_a.jpg

LOL!!

Haha there always on the damn table under a magazine or some mail:coffee:

Did you really give me a reship? It's been 2 weeks since you supposbly gave me a reship and I still haven't got the reship or original pack

No pain if you would do a little research about what has been going on you would notice that the Naps team is doing all they can to help fix issues and take care of their people. I am not a Naps guy, but i have even had enough with all the bashing. The dudes here at naps are great and will work with u. I wouldnt cause bad blood because nobody will want to help u then. Hang in there bro, these naps guys will come through!

V/R
Chris

No pain if you would do a little research about what has been going on you would notice that the Naps team is doing all they can to help fix issues and take care of their people. I am not a Naps guy, but i have even had enough with all the bashing. The dudes here at naps are great and will work with u. I wouldnt cause bad blood because nobody will want to help u then. Hang in there bro, these naps guys will come through!

V/R
Chris

Thanks Bro!!!

I was just confirming that the yes actually meant yes and that yes did not mean something other than yes. But now its been made clear that the yes actually is yes, then..............................fuck it :p

If GXR64 says hes sent a reship, then hes sent a reship.

I was just confirming that the yes actually meant yes and that yes did not mean something other than yes. But now its been made clear that the yes actually is yes, then..............................fuck it :p

If GXR64 says hes sent a reship, then hes sent a reship.

The yes was a yes to yes, he sent a reship. GXR said yes, reaffirmed his yes, we reiterated his yes, so yes it is.

Wait, WTF are we talking about??

Back