• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Combining Two Class 1 Compounds

Runner22

Body Lines
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it totally worthless to combine two Class 1 compounds at the same time (i.e Mast & Primo Depot)? I???m starting my 9th week of Mast & Test Prop and have considered removing the Prop and adding the Primo Depot for the last 6 weeks. Alternatively, I could just run the Primo by itself during my taper before PCT.
Also, should I expect any water retention from the Primo?
Thanks kindly for the feedback???

Is it totally worthless to combine two Class 1 compounds at the same time (i.e Mast & Primo Depot)? I???m starting my 9th week of Mast & Test Prop and have considered removing the Prop and adding the Primo Depot for the last 6 weeks. Alternatively, I could just run the Primo by itself during my taper before PCT.
Also, should I expect any water retention from the Primo?
Thanks kindly for the feedback???

Primo Depot is great stuff...you can definitely run it with Mast. It is a DHT derivative and will not aromatize, so you will not retain any water. I would not recommend using mast and primo without test however. It will most likely destroy your libido and you may even experience some lethargy without androgen replacement. Keep the prop, maybe lower the dose and add in the primo at 400-600mg/wk. It is a long ester (enanthate) so you may want to run it longer than 6 weeks for optimal results.

Primo Depot is great stuff...you can definitely run it with Mast. It is a DHT derivative and will not aromatize, so you will not retain any water. I would not recommend using mast and primo without test however. It will most likely destroy your libido and you may even experience some lethargy without androgen replacement. Keep the prop, maybe lower the dose and add in the primo at 400-600mg/wk. It is a long ester (enanthate) so you may want to run it longer than 6 weeks for optimal results.

Thanks GMO - I appreciate the advice!

Back