• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super-DMZ Rx Review

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Super-DMZ Rx Review
By Mike Arnold

If you want a product which can rival illegal steroids, have no doubt…Super DMZ is it. In short, you can expect massive size @ strength gains within a short period of time. According to Vida (an anabolic reference guide which measures the strength of a steroid), the compounds contained in Super DMZ not only surpass drugs such as Deca and Dianabol in terms of anabolic potency, but they even exceed that of Anadrol and Testosterone itself.

While those bold claims are based on scientific research, how does Super DMZ stack up in the real world? Let’s put it this way. After working in the BB’ing industry and using steroids for many years, I can tell you decidedly that not only does Super DMZ meet these claims, but it’s delivers a combination of attributes that cannot be matched by any other steroid product, either OTC or prescription.

super-dmzfacts1.jpg

With Super DMZ, you can expect Anadrol-like size @ strength gains, extreme pumps, and enhanced muscle fullness, but that’s not all. Unlike other mass-builders, which are all too often accompanied by a bloated and water-logged appearance, Super DMZ will result in a tight, hard, dry, and vascular look to the musculature. In essence, you’ll not only be big, you’ll look good. Super DMZ is the ultimate mass-building cutter.

This is no sales pitch, nor did I exaggerate any of the claims made above. This stuff is for real and if you want to experience what 1000’s of people all over the world are calling the best gains they have ever made in their life, I suggest you give it a try. For a fraction of the cost of what you would pay for much weaker, illegal compounds, Super DMZ is worth more than every penny. Hell, IronMagLabs should double the cost.

Despite having used just about every steroid on the market today, I have never used a product which was able to add more lean muscle or strength within such a short period of time. It doesn’t matter what your goals are…bulking, cutting, or gaining strength, Super DMZ will get you there a hell of a lot faster.

BUY SUPER-DMZ Rx

I def agree...Super DMZ is one hell of a compound. Probably the strongest oral out there mg per mg. I still can't believe it is OTC...

Super DMZ is crazy strong for an OTC.

ya its def one of the strongest!

I wonder if it's more toxic to the liver than superdrol, Does anybody know about this?:hmmm:

I wonder if it's more toxic to the liver than superdrol, Does anybody know about this?:hmmm:

since it is a superdrol/d zine stack it is more toxic but the gains youre going to get will be far more superior than just superdrol

IML Gear Cream!
Cannot wait to start this in 2 weeks! Woohoo! Ordering my e-control this week and I'm allllll set!
Posted via Mobile Device

are you going to run the e-control during AND pct, or just on cycle.What will your pct cosist of, and what amounts?

Has anyone browsing through this thread ran the dmz and ONLY otc pct, such as the e-control, cycle asisst and matrix? or did you go the aromassin/clomid route? Also curious what clorie increase you ran while on and how lean the gains were. If you,ve ran epi, how does it compare?

Has anyone browsing through this thread ran the dmz and ONLY otc pct, such as the e-control, cycle asisst and matrix?

I will be starting this exact one next Thurs. :winkfinger:

I am curious as to the sides as well, what should be expected? Should I only run one tab e/d or 2 of the DMZ? I am 5'8 171lbs...this will be my 3rd PH cycle, the last being 1 Andro rx.

Last edited:
What type of side effects are typical with a cycle of this?

Increased size and strength. lol

But, yeah, negative sides. Well, I noticed more acne with 20mg than during my first cycle (almost a year prior) of just 10mg (one capsule), however I'm an acne-prone person. I'm sure not everyone will encounter that side effect.

Haven't had post-cycle blood work done yet, but there were literally no visible or noticeable physical ailments associated with this product's use for me. Other than the aforementioned slight increase of "bacne".

If you're purchasing this product be sure to have your PCT in check and on-hand prior to taking your first capsule.

A gallon of water per day was my goal. I also took IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support Rx, Anabolic-Matrix Rx, and fish oil capsules (1200mg).

Clomid was recommended as PCT.

I will be starting this exact one next Thurs. :winkfinger:

I am curious as to the sides as well, what should be expected? Should I only run one tab e/d or 2 of the DMZ? I am 5'8 171lbs...this will be my 3rd PH cycle, the last being 1 Andro rx.

Also did a cycle of 1 Andro.

My first cycle of Super-DMZ Rx was just 10mg e/d. I gained significant strength, imo, and ten pounds of what I'd call lean body weight in four weeks. I'm definitely what I'd call a hard gainer, a stick man, in fact, so the ten pounds was a big deal!

I was under the impression that the e-control rx was for the PCT?

e-control on cycle also, could go this way

dmz/matrix/e-control/cycle assist-am

e-control/cycle assist-midday

dmz/matrix/e-control/cycle assist-pm (or before evening w/o)

pct 4wks matrix/e-control/cycle assist or clomid&aromasin

e-control on cycle also, could go this way

dmz/matrix/e-control/cycle assist-am

e-control/cycle assist-midday

dmz/matrix/e-control/cycle assist-pm (or before evening w/o)

pct 4wks matrix/e-control/cycle assist or clomid&aromasin

If I hit the gym at 5am, would I start the first DMZ before I hit the gym, or after, with a meal? And that was the exact cycle I was going to run....damn I'm ready to start this thing! :paddle:

I took DMZ twice a day, 12 hours apart. Week 3 I took one e-control the (old stuff) once a day. That helped lose some water. Than at the end of week 4 i took 2 e-control a day and anbolic matrix and creatine. I had no sides put felt like i was on something. I kept 7lbs. I was using liv52, fish oil, vegigreens, muliti vit and protein powder. I had no gyno but started to hold a little water at week 3 that`s why i added one cap of e-control. My lifts went up striaght a cross. In four weeks this is an impressive product.

I hit the gym @ 5:30 am, I carb up with 1 cup dry oats, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 cups water, nuke it for 90 sec and drink it.Have 6 eggs when I get back. You'll have to see how it is on an empty stomach, but you should have something pre-w/o anyway.You would make a good log since ur doing dmz solo, and also running IM products throughout:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Few questions:

1) What kind of GI side effects are common or have you all experienced?
-Bloating?

2) What are some other side effects and just how serious have they been?
-Very bad, or minor and gone after?
-How common are anxiety problems?

3) Can you drink even a little alcohol or not?

4) If you get headaches and cannot take tylenol, what can you have?

Few questions:

1) What kind of GI side effects are common or have you all experienced?
-Bloating?

No GI side effects. No bloating.

2) What are some other side effects and just how serious have they been?
-Very bad, or minor and gone after?

Zero side effects at 10mg e/d. Mild bacne at 20mg e/d. Disappeared off cycle.

-How common are anxiety problems?

Zero anxiety issues.

3) Can you drink even a little alcohol or not?

I drank no alcohol whatsoever while using this product.

4) If you get headaches and cannot take tylenol, what can you have?

I didn't use any pain medication on cycle. The only time I get headaches is typically when I haven't eaten for four hours or more.

And the only side effects encountered on Super-DMZ Rx -- for me anyway -- have been increased strength and lean muscle weight.

:thumbs:

Thanks Curt! Some people on MD complained of bloating or anxiety.

Last edited:

Had none of either.

Just read the other thread where you posted with the person who suffered anxiety. I'll be upping my carbs like crazy the next time I use Super DMZ.

When does IML come out with "Testosterone E Rx"? lol

Gotta love legal. :ohyeah:

No..."some" people did NOT complain of bloating..."one" person complained of bloating. I have been talking to him regulary and he doesn;t even know if it was caused by Super DMZ.

I have been following SD products since they first came out 6 years ago and no one I have EVER heard of has complained of bloating with SD or Dimethazine products.

Additionally, anxiety is EXTREMELY uncommon with SD/Dimethazine use. Now you sound like your talking about Tren....LOL. Some people have been known to experience side effects, such as apetite suppression, lethargy, or general malaise with these types of products (as with other very potent AAS, like Anadrol)....but anxiety is not one of them....or at least it is very rare. In these rare cases where people think it is causing anxiety, it is almost assuredly the result of low blood sugar, as SD is known to be a great glycogen supercompensator.

So, get it right next time...theif!

On top of that, grow some fuckin' balls you terrified head puncher...and stop wasting Curt's time...just like you do with everyone else. Curt has better things to do than listen to you go from board to boad asking everyone the same questions for 2 years!

Note: By the way, this man is a theif. He stole from me.

No..."some" people did NOT complain of bloating..."one" person complained of bloating. I have been talking to him regulary and he doesn;t even know if it was caused by Super DMZ.

I have been following SD products since they first came out 6 years ago and no one I have EVER heard of has complained of bloating with SD or Dimethazine products.

Additionally, anxiety is EXTEMELY uncommon in SD/Dimethazine products. Now you sound like your talking about Tren....LOL. Some people have been known to experience side effects, such as apetite suppression, lethargy, or general mallaise with these types of products (as with other very potent AAS, like Anadrol)....but anxiety is not one of them.

So, get it right next time...theif!

On top of that, grow some fuckin' balls you terrified head puncher...and stop wasting Curt's time...just like you do with everyone else. Curt has better things to do than listen to you go from board to boad asking everyone the same questions for 2 years!

Note: By the way, this man is a theif. He stole from me.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::clapping:

ahaha i disagree on one thing though. DMZ DOES cause anxiety! I got my bottle in the mail and had to hide it from myself to keep from taking it because im waiting on my gear to get here and im becoming very anxious and losing sleep knowing that its sitting their watching me begging me to take some

:roflmao:

Back