• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rate this cylce

msumuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This will be my third cycle. First was 500 mg/wk Test E. Second was Tren A, Test E, Test P, and EQ. I plan on waiting until next spring to run this next cycle but I would just like some peoples input. This is nothing heavy and it will be a cutting cycle. I won't use EQ anymore because I couldnt stand the hunger pains and I don't really want to use Tren because I wasn't a huge fan of the sides and I only used 75 mgs EOD. I wanted to run a PH like SUPER DMZ for a kickstart for 4 weeks while running 10 weeks of Test E. Then from weeks 6-10 run 50 mgs oral winny every day because I have that lying around. I'll use an AI while on and an AI and SERM for PCT. I'll also use some on cycle support supplements too. Let me know how you feel. OH, forgot about HCG...... I only plan on using HCG for the last three weeks of my cycle before pct at 1000 IU EOD.

6/10 cos if the HCG protocol

And I feel good, thanks.

With Test E you can start HCG at week 3.
1000mcg ew should be more than enough.

Was you running Caber with the Tren? Tren A would have been better ran something like 30mg ED, blood levels would have been more stable. HCG 500iu twice a week.

Was you running Caber with the Tren? Tren A would have been better ran something like 30mg ED, blood levels would have been more stable. HCG 500iu twice a week.

I'm actually finishing up that cycle with Tren A right now and I decided not to use caber which was a big mistake. I thought it was okay since I was using it at such a low dose. I start PCT next week and I'm about to order some caber to run with my clomid and arimidex during PCT to reduce prolactin levels.

Always run Caber with any 19nor.

What would be a better HCG protocol? Running it throughout the whole cycle?

IMO, yes. I've used 250iu 2X per week and 500iu 2x per week. The last 4 weeks I jack up the dose a bit and run it for one week after my last test shot. I then start my PCT a week later.

You don't want to run your HCG as your PCT with AI's and SERMs simultaneously.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm actually finishing up that cycle with Tren A right now and I decided not to use caber which was a big mistake. I thought it was okay since I was using it at such a low dose. I start PCT next week and I'm about to order some caber to run with my clomid and arimidex during PCT to reduce prolactin levels.

What are the problems you had? Gyno?

Back