• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

proviron instead of aromasin during pct?

colej

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
not gonna have enough aromsin to get me through cycle and my pct. i have some proviron , so could i sub that for aromasin during my pct?

No. Proviron should not be run during pct.

Proviron is still a steroid, so it will shut you down. It would be counter productive during pct.

proviron is a steroid which enhances other steroids.... just get more aromasin.....its fairly cheap and it ships fast .......if u know what i mean......

Proviron won't shut you down near as much as any other aas, but proviron is an androgen, so what evidence is there that proviron lacks androgenic activity? The literature presents this by the absence of proviron to influence significantly infertility, erythropoiesis, lipids, and sex hormones. Except for the obsessive compulsive that needs to take a substance, thus replacing an AAS with adverse HPTA effects with one that does not, proviron is a worthless AAS, useful for nothing but libido increases on-cycle. But during pct, proviron will not support or provide any basis for the return of HPTA function.

Proviron won't shut you down near as much as any other aas, but proviron is an androgen, so what evidence is there that proviron lacks androgenic activity? The literature presents this by the absence of proviron to influence significantly infertility, erythropoiesis, lipids, and sex hormones. Except for the obsessive compulsive that needs to take a substance, thus replacing an AAS with adverse HPTA effects with one that does not, proviron is a worthless AAS, useful for nothing but libido increases on-cycle. But during pct, proviron will not support or provide any basis for the return of HPTA function.

Everything i have read on proviron says it helps make free t more active thus making what ur taking work better, not something to use by itself but to enhance a cycle, one of the guys at the gym said after he tried it he adds it to every cycle....... Buuuut ive never taken it so its all second hand

But for pct i wud say definately not

Get some real pct threw a research chem site man, it will b at ur pad in like 3 days, sponcers!!!

Back