Cemproducts.com

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


Does everyone get night sweats, insomnia on tren?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 43
  1. #1
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,227
    Rep Points
    500743731

    Does everyone get night sweats, insomnia on tren?






    I've been running tren ace at 100 mg EOD for about 10 days now and I haven't gotten any night sweats or insomnia. Am I lucky or has it not been long enough? I'm also running test e at 650/week, and eq at 700 mg/week.

  2. #2
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by exphysiologist88 View Post
    I've been running tren ace at 100 mg EOD for about 10 days now and I haven't gotten any night sweats or insomnia. Am I lucky or has it not been long enough? I'm also running test e at 650/week, and eq at 700 mg/week.

    For now, be thankful and quiet.

    Hopefully it doesn't happen to you, BUT with the EOD dosing it might. The fluctuation in hormones with EOD use might add to the sides. It usually takes a full 10 days for a short estered compound to kick in full (at least for me), so take that for what it's worth.

    IF things change for you, I would switch over to the ED injection and maybe lower the dose if need be. 50mg ED is a very good dose, and the EQ right now is total overkill. Tren is so strong you don't need anything else. The test is just there for libido purposes.

  3. #3
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    Quote Originally Posted by exphysiologist88 View Post
    I've been running tren ace at 100 mg EOD for about 10 days now and I haven't gotten any night sweats or insomnia. Am I lucky or has it not been long enough? I'm also running test e at 650/week, and eq at 700 mg/week.
    Bunk tren? HAHAHA jk. Maybe you're one of the lucky ones.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    952
    Rep Points
    45584887

    700 mg of tren. I would drop the eq (like ct said) and let the tren do its work. save the eq for later

  5. #5
    Ultimate UKA Rep
    Noheawaiian's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Pit
    Posts
    2,360
    Rep Points
    134639130

    I never had too much trouble with insomnia. But the sweating was a bitch. Nothing like a nice sweat while you're sitting in cool air conditioning...
    http://ukanabolic.com/image/data/logo.jpg
    Pharmacy grade products/fast shipping
    http://www.ukanabolic.com/
    PM me if you have any questions/concerns

  6. #6
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Noheawaiian View Post
    I never had too much trouble with insomnia. But the sweating was a bitch. Nothing like a nice sweat while you're sitting in cool air conditioning...

    In that regard, tren has NOTHING on DNP.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    687
    Rep Points
    17153104

    I just had really bad sweats with tren.... No sleeping problems or night sweats, just during the day I would sweat like a roasted pig.

  8. #8
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,227
    Rep Points
    500743731

    Quote Originally Posted by bwrag View Post
    700 mg of tren. I would drop the eq (like ct said) and let the tren do its work. save the eq for later
    no, it's 350 of tren-100 mg EOD. I think I will drop EQ. Thanks

  9. #9
    Ultimate UKA Rep
    Noheawaiian's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Pit
    Posts
    2,360
    Rep Points
    134639130

    Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    In that regard, tren has NOTHING on DNP.
    I have no desire to use DNP
    http://ukanabolic.com/image/data/logo.jpg
    Pharmacy grade products/fast shipping
    http://www.ukanabolic.com/
    PM me if you have any questions/concerns

  10. #10
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Noheawaiian View Post
    I have no desire to use DNP
    Nor do I (anymore), just sayin'.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    D-Lats's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The kitchen
    Posts
    9,132
    Rep Points
    1192711478

    I sweat like a whore in church on tren. Very uncomfortable, doing cardio was just disgusting lol I needed a towel and still had to wash down the treadmill after
    Steroidsforyou

  12. #12
    Registered User
    FordFan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    748
    Rep Points
    18063921

    I've been on tren about the same length of time as the OP. I mainly sweat like a hog. Night sweats aren't too bad.

    So far I'm a tren fan!

  13. #13
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    14,296
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Week 3 is when I start to feel the worst.





    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    International (outside the USA) Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com


    Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20



    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

  14. #14
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,227
    Rep Points
    500743731

    Quote Originally Posted by FordFan View Post
    I've been on tren about the same length of time as the OP. I mainly sweat like a hog. Night sweats aren't too bad.

    So far I'm a tren fan!
    yeah, I sweat during the day, but none of the dreaded puddles at night. We'll see. I have no doubt about the authenticity of the product, many vets have run the same shit and had great results with it.

  15. #15
    Chemically Engineered


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    3,500
    Rep Points
    418590934

    Im on 100mg/ed tren a, Day time sweats when im working are above normal, but I still get sleep, thanks to three benadryl at night, But no nights sweats to report.

    My test dose is at 500/wk tren is at 700mg/wk

    Feeling NICE!

  16. #16
    Registered User
    scwarzenegger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Testoland
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    8274914

    Never tried tren yet...I got sweat from test e only, wonder how much I would sweat with tren. I will try it my next cycle

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    770
    Rep Points
    27975665

    Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    Nor do I (anymore), just sayin'.
    care to post your experience with dnp and what dosage/duration you used it for? i was thinking about running it for 15 days at 200mg but decided to go the safer route with an ephedrine/caffeine stack.

    and i cant wait to run tren in a couple months for my 8 week cutting cycle. 350mg test and 350mg tren a week. weeks 7 and 8 will be test only though. my friend is on his 3rd week of tren and can already see his abs.

  18. #18
    Creator of Chaos
    MODERATOR
    juggernaut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    11,395
    Rep Points
    319172539

    My body heats up, but nothing short of sweating. I do get insomnia, but it's easily fixed with a good dose of melatonin.

    In BUILT We Trust


    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

  19. #19
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post
    Im on 100mg/ed tren a, Day time sweats when im working are above normal, but I still get sleep, thanks to three benadryl at night, But no nights sweats to report.

    My test dose is at 500/wk tren is at 700mg/wk

    Feeling NICE!
    How can you do that? Doesn't the benadryl last into the next morning / afternoon for you? The fatigue lasts the entire next day for me.

  20. #20
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by alphabolic View Post
    care to post your experience with dnp and what dosage/duration you used it for? i was thinking about running it for 15 days at 200mg but decided to go the safer route with an ephedrine/caffeine stack.

    and i cant wait to run tren in a couple months for my 8 week cutting cycle. 350mg test and 350mg tren a week. weeks 7 and 8 will be test only though. my friend is on his 3rd week of tren and can already see his abs.

    Use the search function and look up some of my old posts on it. It's all in there.

  21. #21
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,275
    Rep Points
    557832560

    Why are you dropping the EQ? Weren't you running a EQ/Test cycle and decided to throw in a little short run with tren to see how you do? If that's the case, I wouldn't ditch the EQ since the tren will be a short stint and afterwards you just continue on with the EQ like nothing happened. JMO though.

  22. #22
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Why are you dropping the EQ? Weren't you running a EQ/Test cycle and decided to throw in a little short run with tren to see how you do? If that's the case, I wouldn't ditch the EQ since the tren will be a short stint and afterwards you just continue on with the EQ like nothing happened. JMO though.

    Personally, I have no idea what his intentions are but the thought behind dropping the EQ was that tren is SO powerful you don't really need anything else. Test for libido and normal functioning but muscle preservation? Tren has it covered..................and then some.

  23. #23
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,227
    Rep Points
    500743731

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Why are you dropping the EQ? Weren't you running a EQ/Test cycle and decided to throw in a little short run with tren to see how you do? If that's the case, I wouldn't ditch the EQ since the tren will be a short stint and afterwards you just continue on with the EQ like nothing happened. JMO though.
    Yeah, that was the plan, until the tren showed up, lol. I was going to run the tren for 8 weeks and continue the test and eq. Now you got me thinking...

  24. #24
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,227
    Rep Points
    500743731

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Week 3 is when I start to feel the worst.
    I just went surfing and had a hell of a time. shortness of breath and painful arm pumps. luckily the swell was small.

  25. #25
    Ultimate UKA Rep
    Noheawaiian's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Pit
    Posts
    2,360
    Rep Points
    134639130

    Ive never surfed on tren.
    Man, that would be a bitch lol
    http://ukanabolic.com/image/data/logo.jpg
    Pharmacy grade products/fast shipping
    http://www.ukanabolic.com/
    PM me if you have any questions/concerns

  26. #26
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SFW's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Posts
    8,624
    Rep Points
    2095867986



    Dont forget to line your mattress with this.

    h
    ttp://www.SteelGear.net
    - No minimum order
    - Express delivery option
    - Flexible discount on bulk orders
    http://SteelGear.net/usa-domestic
    - USA Domestic
    - No Customs related issues

  27. #27
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,275
    Rep Points
    557832560

    Quote Originally Posted by exphysiologist88 View Post
    Yeah, that was the plan, until the tren showed up, lol. I was going to run the tren for 8 weeks and continue the test and eq. Now you got me thinking...

    If you're just trying out tren and dipping your toes in the water so to speak, I think that 8 weeks is a little long. Since you already are on an established Test/EQ cycle why not run the tren for 4-6 weeks to see how you like it and save the rest for another run. Maybe a Test Prop/ Tren cycle?

    Again, that is just my thinking.

  28. #28
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    yerg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,877
    Rep Points
    68488369

    Quote Originally Posted by exphysiologist88 View Post
    I've been running tren ace at 100 mg EOD for about 10 days now and I haven't gotten any night sweats or insomnia. Am I lucky or has it not been long enough? I'm also running test e at 650/week, and eq at 700 mg/week.
    Ive run tren ed and eod. 100mg eod seems to take longer to get levels up in my blood than 50mg daily... this might sound strange but it seems to me that after a week of daily 50mg pins im feelin the tren......but 100mg eod seems to take a few days longer for me..

  29. #29
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,227
    Rep Points
    500743731

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    If you're just trying out tren and dipping your toes in the water so to speak, I think that 8 weeks is a little long. Since you already are on an established Test/EQ cycle why not run the tren for 4-6 weeks to see how you like it and save the rest for another run. Maybe a Test Prop/ Tren cycle?

    Again, that is just my thinking.
    Yeah, I may try it for just 6 weeks, but if the symptoms aren't that bad then I may just go for 8. I'm planning on running a 18 week cycle, so the tren would be week 5-12 and then finishing up with the test and eq. I'm gonna see how it goes.

  30. #30
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,227
    Rep Points
    500743731






    Quote Originally Posted by yerg View Post
    Ive run tren ed and eod. 100mg eod seems to take longer to get levels up in my blood than 50mg daily... this might sound strange but it seems to me that after a week of daily 50mg pins im feelin the tren......but 100mg eod seems to take a few days longer for me..
    Yeah, I may have something coming my way still.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tren A Night Sweats
    By MovinWeight in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 11:02 AM
  2. Night sweats!
    By jimm in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 11:13 PM
  3. Tren night sweats
    By returnofthdragon in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 01:14 PM
  4. Night sweats ??? Why?
    By tander in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 01:15 AM
  5. Night sweats?
    By REXORE in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 11:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->