Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

school athletic alcohol policies

Rhino

Rep Points

school athletic alcohol policies

i know at a lot of schools you can get kicked off teams ad stuff for drinking. at my private school, you can get expelled i think, if not that then kicked off teams, just for being caught at a party where there was alcholhol. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?! what if oy left cause there was alcohol and you knew the consequences? what if someone brings a keg an hour after you leave. those hipocrats running the school, there where a bunch of pot smoking hippies at my age and everyone knows it!!!

Iron Mag Original
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

did you get kicked off the team for drinking???
    to be the man you have to beat the man.

Rep Points

Usually the parties were the night prior to a game. I never went to any of them. I spent that time psycing for the game which included violence to others and some vandalism to possesions of rival players such as their cars while they were in those parties. I'd also get a good workout in earlier in the day. I will admit I was a sick individual but that sickness worked for me. It helped me make the All County team as well as a full ride to Villanova where I was fortunate to play one season with Howie Long before he was kicked off the team for fighting(he then transferred to another school to complete his Collage Football Career.

Iron Mag Original
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

that is pretty cool that you got to play with Howie Long. even though I can't stand him.

Rep Points

You don't like him? Why? If you don't mind my asking. He was an awesome player and one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet. I remember being an underclassmen and hitting the gym the 1st time with the team. He was the only one that came up to me welcoming me aboard. Total Class A guy.

Iron Mag Original
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

there is just something about him that I find annoying. it has nothing to do with the way he played.

Rep Points

Hummm.

Rhino

Rep Points

Originally posted by seyone
    did you get kicked off the team for drinking???
    o, no. i never touch achohol. or weed for that matter. i just know theres a few blunt smokers and beer drinkers on my team and if they get kicked out of what they love because of something they did on their own time, i think thats wrong. when you sign up for school you promise to do what they want on THEIR campus. when your at YOUR house or car of friends house, in my opinions, schools schouldn't be allowed to punish you for anything, leave it to the cops. my school says that since we're a christian school "everything you do reflects on the school." and thats why we can get expelled. thats awesome that you played with howie long, i like him too. in particular i like him as an announcer, he doesn't try to be cool or to do any flashy stuff, or joke cracking, he just tells you what you need to know about the game in a no nonsense way. a true old school trench warrior

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The school I went to u got 33% game susp. 66% 2nd time. There is always A couple kids riding the pine the first three games come football season but you lose it if u go out for track or basketball